Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant - Agriculture (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant (59860 Views)

How True Is The Myth About This Plant And What's The English Name / What's The Best Crop To Plant And Have Maximum Output On A 3 Plots Of Land? / Castor Plant And Castor Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Liftitupo:

He said you are me. If you are pisto and I am pisto, meaning you are me.
And he claims pisto is mad... grin grin see mad people
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Liftitupo:

He said you are me. If you are pisto and I am pisto, meaning you are me.

Can you point to where I said that you are psalmy2cute?

Do you really need to lie to get support?

You claim that you are not pistotita and that you know him offline, why then are you coming online to beg him to remain on Nairaland?

You can discuss your opinion with him offline instead of trying to fool people with your begging.

Psalmy2cute:
they're diff users... lol.. I've known both of them on this forum for quite sometime now..

They might be different people that is why I did not say I am 100% sure that they are the same person. But one thing that is evident is that he shares information offline with pistotita and then comes online to post misleading write ups.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 1:29am On Feb 06, 2020
Liftitupo:

Anything you say is ok. I am pisto. Ok? You think people don't talk to him offline? He has groups. I pushed it before I entered his tomato group. I am not intellectual like you so I don't want to argue further. Only God is the accurate judge. Whether you are him or not, you cannot deceive yourself. What I saw is what I have put here. Your posts have not made any sense to me. I have learned nothing from you. am just sad your quest to be called a man of knowledge scattered this agric place. Only God can judge it well.
I rest my case. I am going to perfect silent mode again. You have the thread to yourself now. Mr. Knowledgeable, take over the thread and teach us.

Me teach you? Not possible.

Read through your write ups on Nairaland for the past couple of weeks, you have been unable to make one paragraph without mentioning pistotita.

You have said he is a friend to your boss, that puts you at a social class lower than him.

Also you claim that you know that is is not right all the time, however there is no record of you ever disagreeing with what he wrote, you are too afraid to correct him.

The verdict is that you lack the boldness of a scientist, agriculture is science, to succeed in any field of science you need to be prepared to challenge the norm and challenge hypotheses. You can not swallow everything fed to you hook line and sinker and hope to be successful in a scientific field.

Moreover teaching stops in secondary school, after that all you get are lectures to guide you on your personal research. So I can not teach you. You can make your own research if you really want to know stuff
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Una don start again. Please give this thread a natural death Biko.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Liftitupo:

How are your other monikers? Kunleweb and healthserve. Can't you make comments anymore? How many days or weeks or months ban did you get for your scams? Your case was the discussion in our group chat. Pisto had to leave before silent action was taken on your monikers. Is he not justified? Yet Nairaland is silent about it.

Really?

Please tell me what action was taken against my moniker.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lol, another drama is about to start

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 12:11am On Feb 11, 2020
Liftitupo:

You are a clown. Lol. Healthserve and Kunleweb are both on vacation. Pisto said the condition he will return is if they are both deleted. And then, he will face this moniker. He has something on you too. For silent actions to be taking against those two monikers says a lot. Keep running your mouth. I went through your posts and i cannot see any meaningful research you have made.

Don't make something with your life, be stalking me and discussing me in your dreams.

How many post does Dangote have on Nairaland, be checking my posts. You think that I am jobless like your Google consultant that post 30 long epistles per day as a means of relieving his ailment. You expect me to post my research for you to copy, why not ask Dangote to post the feasibility report of his tomato or cement factory on Nairaland for you to copy?

You are so dense that you fail to realise that your Google consultant only post his Google search results here as a bait to draw you and collect your tiny money as consultancy fee and investment fund. How do you really think he gets money to feed during all those months he was on Nairaland 24/7?

You stupidly went to join a WhatsApp group with the Google consultant and he told you that my moniker has been banned and you believed him and came here to run your mouth.

You whose intelligence quotient is in single digits, you want to join issues with someone far above your grade, I pity you.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2020
Liftitupo:

Keep running your mouth like your other monikers healthserve and kunleweb. Let us all observe how long their ban is. Dangote does not have 419 brain like you. Dangote is not shy to say Dantata is his mentor. You called pisto google consultant. You are funny. Even experts tested him here with deep questions. They all confirmed it he is sound. You can never be sound and say he is a google farmer. The farmer who your mods went to copy to discredit him came out pisto was right. Oh! You are not a farmer so you dont understand. You should know over 80% of what he put here are not through google if you are a real farmer. After i looked into everything, i have reasons to believe he was right. Just pray he doesnt return. If he does, this is going down like healthserve and kunleweb. Let us just observe the time frame of the ban for those your two useless monikers you have been defrauding with. You do not know pisto. You dont. You think his income is on Nairaland? He is not like you. Pisto gives out. I know how many he has given drips to. He gave out free land the last time you were talking rubbish. You dont know him. I dont have your time. Anyone who can read knows the real truth. Fooooolish man. Go through the thread and see real life and deep questions he answered. How can you know when you are not a farmer but a scammer?

Look at this idddiiiot. Do you think the cassava you are defrauding people with is what we in his group have time for? Cassava on how many plots did you do? The only research you are better than me and everyone here is 419. You are a pro in it. You have phD in it already.
Fooooolish man. Pisto talks with fact. We encouraged him to see if anyone would do it since Farmtech refused to. Seun did it according to him. Fooolish man.

Scammmmeeeeeer Barawoooooooo Thieeefff Oleeeeeee 419. I will not dignify you with any respobse again. Keep operating with this moniker. Oleeeee

Your IQ is too low for me to bother myself with you. You are just a junior office assistant, why should I engage with you? There is no benefit to me, so run along.

You can not even write a paragraph without quoting the dead moniker of the Google consultant and you want me to engage with you.

The mods and seun can see my IP address and they can tell if I am using multiple monikers.
Also they see your IP address and the right injunction can force them to release your IP address, so don't think that you are truly anonymous on Nairaland. You can be traced.

So kid, run along go and do your junior office assistant job. Tell your boss to tell his friend that I refused to engage you in meaningless discussions.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by bigcil2(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
@atlanticfire it's clear that @Pistotita has been removed from Nairaland by the mods
I strongly believe @liftitupo is @pistotita other account I'll call on the mods to do justice, of possible block his IP from this forum.
Defamation of Character
Cyber Bullying and all sorts of ills shouldn't be tolerated in this forum.
With that said the screenshot shows that healthserve and Kunleweb accounts are still active.

Let this thread just have a natural death and let's move on.

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by midnighter(f): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2020
Liftitupo:

You are a clown. Lol. Healthserve and Kunleweb are both on vacation. Pisto said the condition he will return is if they are both deleted. And then, he will face this moniker. He has something on you too. For silent actions to be taking against those two monikers says a lot. Keep running your mouth. I went through your posts and i cannot see any meaningful research you have made.

Excuse me sir

With all due respect, dont you think you should leave this until Pistotita can reveal whatever evidence he has?

There is no point in re-opening this wound until all his cards are on the table. Unless you can post it here, all of this is just baseless speculation
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Mickolad(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2020
Hi sir
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by midnighter(f): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2020
Liftitupo:

I will ask him for evidence if he has any but I doubt he will release it. I will still try. If you know pisto one on one, I swear, you will be free with him. He turned my head with brainstorming questions that I was weak. He uses everything to make you think in the right direction. One person fought him seriously the way he makes ones brain crack but when the person finally understood his point it was fun. I can still remember. I don't support his harsh words but he was pushed to the wall and he said he quit because he has nothing to gain here. If you interact with that man, you will see what I am saying. Just a pity I am the only one saying this here. If you know agric well, you wont be typing here like this because you will not want him leave but i realise healthserve drafted you in but you dont understand the situation. Just wait as i call the monikers.

Youre behaving exactly like Pistotita now...just because I disagree with you, does it mean I must be secretly conspiring with healthserve?

Stop making baseless accusations
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by midnighter(f): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Liftitupo:

Where is the accusation? Wait and see if the scammer responds or not. I said the man told me he has been banned and he gave reasons to it. Are you in his group? Only you still see it as baseless accusation maybe because you are deliberately supporting him. With all the links you have read, it is still baseless to you. Only Atlanticfire and you are trying to defend healthserve. You keep defending these people yet you dont know anything about agric here. I did not mean you secretly conspire with healthserve but wait and see the outcome. You always write like you support him. I read where he explained many times about the scammer yet you keep asking same question. You dont know anything about agric section but your comments are too many here and there. He is always mentioning you to come fight for him. You behave very well like you know healthserve and you are defending his interest. Leave it alone and let us see if he responds or not. If he responds, it means I am a liar too like pisto.

He already explained it to us and gave us the links, we dont need to be in agric section to understand it.

Modified
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by midnighter(f): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Liftitupo:

Say whatever you want to say. You are guilty of what you accused me of now. What evidence do you have? But wait and see if pisto is right or wrong. The same links you said you read and did not see anything are the same the scammer was been banned for. Please dont run away now you know you have all been exposed and defeated. You need to stay and see he comes online today to run his mouth as usual. Please wake him up. Yes, you have to go because you know he is not making commments today or maybe tomorow. Can you tell us how long the ban is?

I think I misunderstood what you meant when you said "healthserve has drafted you in"; this is where my annoyance stemmed from.

Yes, I can see what you mean now. I only suggested that it would be better for the stuff to be quiet until all the info is available rather than this exchange of words
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by midnighter(f): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Liftitupo:

Ok.

I am pained seriously because of the way these scammers operate and how mods ignored it. One mod was even insulting pisto to check to a rehab. I read all his comments and I shook my head. I am tèlling you that if you know pisto well, you will want to fight with him but everyone is careful with defamation. For him to insist means a lot and when I finally understood it, I got pisto's point. It is now healthserve and kunleweb are banned he should be called out to run his mouth. Mods suppose to announce here he has been banned knowing the sensitivity of this issue but they did it codedly and silently. He cannot reply because he has been banned. For how long? Let us see. I believe pisto when he said he deleted his account himself. So painful the man left.

Yes, thats when I noticed something is wrong somewhere. Its totally inconceivable that that guy would see all this and be keeping quiet. That means he must have been banned sometime last week.

But thats what Im trying to tell you; until the person who banned him tells us what hes been banned for, it still doesnt satisfy conditions...people can be banned for anything.

I am not trying to antagonise you or discount what you people are saying. But you have to remove emotions from it and look at it as a whole.

Everything has to come out first before people will see anything wrong in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29)

SNAKE FARM ? {pic} :-\ / 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) / price-list for all day old birds in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.