Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,128 members, 7,867,266 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Rivers Poll: I Chewed INEC Papers, My Sim Card In Fear – INEC Collation Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Poll: I Chewed INEC Papers, My Sim Card In Fear – INEC Collation Officer (206 Views)

Why I Am Withdrawing Petition Against INEC Over Rivers Poll — Magnus Abe / Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Poll: I Chewed INEC Papers, My Sim Card In Fear – INEC Collation Officer by newsbook: 8:41am On May 10, 2019
Dr. Felix Nte, a collation officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has narrated to the commission of inquiry in Rivers State, how he ate INEC papers out of fear.

The commission of inquiry was set up by the State Government to look into the violence and killings that characterised the February 23 and March 9, 2019 general elections in the State.

Nte said he ate INEC papers and almost chewed his sim card out of fear following unabating gunshots by security operatives.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/rivers-election-i-chewed-inec-papers-my-sim-card-in-fear-inec-collation-officer-tells-committee-of-inquiry

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Agog As Osinbajo Commissions Projects, MSME Centre / New Cabinet: Southern Leaders Demand Review Of Security / PDP Blast APC Governors For Giving Award To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.