Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy (32469 Views)

Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by GTFO(f): 9:38am On May 10, 2019
krattoss:
oh mehn either way those niggas ain't smiling at all

Them pull up for my school yesterday on red spider unexpectedly...burst my department..razed em boys with exoctic cars ..

Na so everybody find him way sharp sharp..

These niggas bad pass sars..

Sars fit bill u 100 -150k f Dem nab u
But EFCC..2.5 mil na em Dem go first start from anything short from that, na news outlets u go see yourself.

Lmao school pls?
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by deltateam: 9:38am On May 10, 2019
The best form of yahoo is to hammer Alabi one hand. That one dey sharp.
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by djbussy(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2019
U be yahoo abi?
Benekruku:
And this guy just got paid last week O

EFCC go collect the money from am
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Benekruku(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2019
djbussy:
U be yahoo abi?

God forbid bad thing.
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He must have felt invisible while saying those things.

And did he say Yahoo boys bring money into the economy? He must have had an 'F' in economics. How does government accounts for 'Gifts' in National income since what yahoo boys get is more like it?

...does...account...

In addition, I can't believe that you used a singular pronoun to replace a plural noun. You used IT to replace GIFTS. Now, that's crazy.

kemicalreaction

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by deltateam: 9:40am On May 10, 2019
krattoss:
oh mehn either way those niggas ain't smiling at all

Them pull up for my school yesterday on red spider unexpectedly...burst my department..razed em boys with exoctic cars ..

Na so everybody find him way sharp sharp..

These niggas bad pass sars..

Sars fit bill u 100 -150k f Dem nab u
But EFCC..2.5 mil na em Dem go first start from anything short from that, na news outlets u go see yourself.

You never jam the one wey money don't move.
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by anonymous1759(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2019
.... Jokers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. It's obvious the poor will forever Asslick the Rich. With a good lawyer this guy is Free... Initial gragra... Free Naira Marley go and Arrest politicians children driving expensive sport cars and bikes in Abuja. Useless Agency. Spits

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Freshbaba95(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2019
Upton:
My guy said SARS cannot arrest him. He didn't know it was EFCC that was coming for himgrin

Them go release am asap. Na money solve the nonsense bro..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Acedave1(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2019
marley as gone too far

but we all know that dis yahoo tins is keeping our guys busy cos many of dem would have turned comfirmed robbers,raidin in day light nd killin inocenties.

all i knw is that we are all corupt in dis sour country

hail to my yahoo friends

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by JeffSiberstein: 9:43am On May 10, 2019
Simi see trouble, am I a Yahoo boy..... grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by babatee90(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2019
aaronson:
Let the man without sin be the first to cast the stone hypocrites.
I’m sure that’s the only quote you know in the Bible aside from the Lord is my sherberd Omo ale jati jati they are coming for your ass too soon...it just pains me this naira Marley might get the fund to bail himself out but you na kukere you go dance last last for kirikiri

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:47am On May 10, 2019
deltateam:

You never jam the one wey money don't move.
money and connect solves every shiit in Naija..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by gidimafia: 9:47am On May 10, 2019
So your government they try for the life of the children abi..all the graduate in my street are.jobless including me..i mean all..and they told us scholl was te way..now masters loading..i bet it will be the same thing
Rapmoney:
Egbami o!!!

I have discovered that most of these recent musicians in Nigeria do songs that promote immorality in the society. We hear all sort of useless expressions such as '36 million ina me ganja'...'I want to use my cassava to shift your womb, permit me'. I mean, these guys don't know what damage they are doing to the society!

Oh where are you? Raskimono, Mandators, Edna Ogoli, Essien Igbokwe, Isaac Black, Oris Wiliki, etc. These were the ones who used music to create a positive impact in the society.

Naira Marley or whatever you call yourself, una no dey try for the lives of our children, I swear.
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:47am On May 10, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

I wanted to correct your grammatical errors, but I have just changed my mind.
Why? Pls correct me if I'm wrong oo. We learn every day embarassed
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Upton: 9:49am On May 10, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Them go release am asap. Na money solve the nonsense bro..
Firstly, you can't be so sure. You don't know if whoever is behind the petition is a wealthy and prominent person. If the person is, Marley will be prosecuted unless he is innocent. If he is innocent, he will he warned not to encourage crime.

Secondly, even if he uses money to bail himself, he will learn to be cautious when voicing his opinion on issues as sensitive as crime.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by anonymous1759(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2019
tsinzu:
Not surprised, he is always glorifying yahoo boys. He should be thoroughly dealt with

And what about people who support thieves called politicians they should be killed. Nonsense
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:49am On May 10, 2019
Zlantan now go don run go hide

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Handsomecole(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2019
Personally I have no issues with yahoo boys... but it's sickening when they try to glorify or publicise their acts. The fact is Yahoo is a crime and anyone involved in it is a Thief and a common criminal.
Unfortunately the current new entrants into the music industry are touts and illiterate.
If you are involved in a yahoo just know that you are theif . But you can as well do your thing codedly and don't ever attempt to glorify the act publicly .

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by bluecircle470: 9:51am On May 10, 2019
Upton:
My guy said SARS cannot arrest him. He didn't know it was EFCC that was coming for himgrin

Rubbish! He will be release today. It’s just for questioning
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Gforce2019: 9:51am On May 10, 2019
GTFO:
is he a Yahoo boy

JAMB questions....

Prof. Isaq oloyede , over to you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Jgovt(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2019
Is Naira Marley the problem of Nigeria, or the founder and a patron of Corruption?? Killing an Ant when the Elephant is busy clearing the Forest.. Mtcheew
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by GTFO(f): 9:52am On May 10, 2019
Gforce2019:

JAMB questions....

Prof. Isaq oloyede , over to you.

grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:52am On May 10, 2019
GTFO:

Lmao school pls?
imsu...I know u one of em name checkers association cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:54am On May 10, 2019
Acedave1:
marley as gone too far

but we all know that dis yahoo tins is keeping our guys busy cos many of dem would have turned comfirmed robbers,raidin in day light nd killin inocenties.

all i knw is that we are all corupt in dis sour country

hail to my yahoo friends

So they can't learn a skill or handiwork to keep them busy and earn legal money. Fraudulent activities is what keeps them busy? What is the difference between yahoo and confirmed robbers? Robbers rob you with weapons, yahoo rob you with gadgets. You idiots glorifying yahoo are senseless. Join armed robbery and watch the government finish you with hot lead. Lazy bones

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by AkataYeriYeri: 9:54am On May 10, 2019
dominique:
Very good, they should set his bail at N70 million. I hope the UK deports the idiot and no foriegn embassy ever grant him a visa. You're supprting the scamming of foreign citizens yet you went to their embassy and got a visa to live there? Then you stupidly took to Twitter to use slave trade to justify fraud while you're being accommodated by the people you want scammed? Then you went on to release music gratifying your partners in crime. Very obtuse fellow, I knew it was only matter of time before he starts biting the fingers he used to type that rubbish on Twitter.
Mama D Mama grin
I’ve been anticipating to see your comment on the thread .
Chai .
Anything fraud or scam , you no wan hear am . Lol

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:54am On May 10, 2019
Handsomecole:
Personally I have no issues with yahoo boys... but it's sickening when they try to glorify or publicise their acts. The fact is Yahoo is a crime and anyone involved in it is a Thief and a common criminal.
Unfortunately the current new entrants into the music industry are touts and illiterate.
If you are involved in a yahoo just know that you are theif . But you can as well do your thing codedly and don't ever attempt to glorify the act publicly .
go preach same to hip-hop artists glorifying drugs and gangsterism

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by GTFO(f): 9:56am On May 10, 2019
krattoss:
imsu...I know u one of em name checkers association cheesy

Ahahaha no ooo! Nah! Not for that at'll..I'm all for Peace!
I didn't even think of it!
Never will I!

That's the number 2 problem we have in Africa (Nigeria esp)! After Religion!
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by agarawu23(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2019
So what will happen to 9ice who sang living things and hailed yahoo guys publicly ? What happened to olu maintain when we all danced to yahooze when we didn't know he was talking about the now popular yahoo yahoo? What will happen to Zlatan and chinko ekun who sang able God and promoted yahoo yahoo ?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by iamjavadem(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2019
Never!!! I work for a company that pays me salary. Who be this yahoo boi?
anonymuz:
Nairamarley continue to tell some people that Yahoo is good. Everyone of us here as one way or the other,knowingly or unknowingly has taken from this so called Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by agarawu23(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2019
AntiWailer:
It is now the Gee Boys will know that EFCC craze pass SARS.

They are shouting and sponsoring #EndSars campaign.

I am telling u. EFCC are mad people.

Their own bribe na millions or you go to jail after mug shots and arraignment.

And let me tell una, Lawyers avoid EFCC like mad cos if they get a dirt on them , they are in trouble too.

The few that will defend u will bill u in millions also.

After this campaign, na #BringBackOurSars go follow.
that doesn't mean SARS will continue doing the jobs of efcc. Efcc should do their job. Na who dey do yahoo go enter their trap and not SARS harassing innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Witlee(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2019
BlueAir:
u can come to me with a stone for me to cast u.

I will correct ur parents mistake

Wetin concern parents for Wetin the guy talk now

Abi you no be part of those way their mama steal Nigeria money train?
Iranu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari / Korede Bello With King Sunny Ade [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.