Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy (32324 Views)

Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by stephengboy: 10:01am On May 10, 2019
God Punish YeYe Boy. MurderFvcker. Imagine someone Posing on CyberCrime

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by anonymous1759(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2019
Rapmoney:
Egbami o!!!

I have discovered that most of these recent musicians in Nigeria do songs that promote immorality in the society. We hear all sort of useless expressions such as '36 million ina me ganja'...'I want to use my cassava to shift your womb, permit me'. I mean, these guys don't know what damage they are doing to the society!

Oh where are you? Raskimono, Mandators, Edna Ogoli, Essien Igbokwe, Isaac Black, Oris Wiliki, etc. These were the ones who used music to create a positive impact in the society.

Naira Marley or whatever you call yourself, una no dey try for the lives of our children, I swear.

Hope you don't listen to foreign songs that promote all the things you said about Nigeria's music?? If not you're the biggest Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by midolian(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2019
AntiWailer:
It is now the Gee Boys will know that EFCC craze pass SARS.

They are shouting and sponsoring #EndSars campaign.

I am telling u. EFCC are mad people.

Their own bribe na millions or you go to jail after mug shots and arraignment.

And let me tell una, Lawyers avoid EFCC like mad cos if they get a dirt on them , they are in trouble too.

The few that will defend u will bill u in millions also.

After this campaign, na #BringBackOurSars go follow.
You really know what you are saying. Your head dey there. I give it to you. You are not one of those who come here to spew what they don't know
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:02am On May 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Why? Pls correct me if I'm wrong oo. We learn every day embarassed
He has absolutely nothing to correct. He's a fan.
GrammarNazi1:

I wanted to correct your grammatical errors, but I have just changed my mind.
You wanted to correct my grammatical errors, but had a change of mind, and you still went ahead to quote me just to let me know that? grin

Let me guess, 'economics' should've had 'e' capitalized. Apart from that, you're seeking for my attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by JeffSiberstein: 10:04am On May 10, 2019
Without the illegal money who will patronize the legal business.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:05am On May 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He has absolutely nothing to correct. He's a fan. You wanted to correct my grammatical errors, but had a change of mind, and you still went ahead to quote me just to let me know that? grin

Let me guess, 'economics' should've had 'e' capitalized. Apart from that, you're seeking for my attention.
grin grin grin

Your moniker though grin grin. You guys know each other offline?

Whose balls did you grab?
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Chubhie: 10:05am On May 10, 2019
Rapmoney:
Egbami o!!!

I have discovered that most of these recent musicians in Nigeria do songs that promote immorality in the society. We hear all sort of useless expressions such as '36 million ina me ganja'...'I want to use my cassava to shift your womb, permit me'. I mean, these guys don't know what damage they are doing to the society!

Oh where are you? Raskimono, Mandators, Edna Ogoli, Essien Igbokwe, Isaac Black, Oris Wiliki, etc. These were the ones who used music to create a positive impact in the society.

Naira Marley or whatever you call yourself, una no dey try for the lives of our children, I swear.
With the nature and type of music our youths celebrate today, It's not rocket science to predict the generation next. How Asa and Brymo's music gets rejected by the youths of Nigeria still baffles me!

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by anonymous1759(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2019
Phoenix616:
Nice one.

These fraudsters having been giving our already battered image a bad name and that idíot is glorifying them in his music?

How did we end up with these lowlifes as our entertainers?

Shatap, what's happening in Nigeria's entertainment industry is the same thing as holly wood. You criticise our own and embraced their own hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:09am On May 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin grin grin

Your moniker though grin grin. You guys know each other offline?

Whose balls did you grab?
That's how he follows me around.

Maybe he wants his balls grabbed, but I'm not interested. grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:10am On May 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That's how he follows me around.

Maybe he wants his balls grabbed but I'm not interested. grin
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:14am On May 10, 2019
Very good
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by deltateam: 10:19am On May 10, 2019
krattoss:
money and connect solves every shiit in Naija..

Not always.
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by OlawaleBammie: 10:20am On May 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He must have felt invisible while saying those things.

And did he say Yahoo boys bring money into the economy? He must have had an 'F' in economics. How does government accounts for 'Gifts' in National income since what yahoo boys get is more like it?

see u?? hin tell u hin go school before
F in ecolomy is stil a very good alfabeti na
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Lordknowz: 10:26am On May 10, 2019
dominique:
Very good, they should set his bail at N70 million. I hope the UK deports the idiot and no foriegn embassy ever grant him a visa. You're supprting the scamming of foreign citizens yet you went to their embassy and got a visa to live there? Then you stupidly took to Twitter to use slave trade to justify fraud while you're being accommodated by the people you want scammed? Then you went on to release music gratifying your partners in crime. Very obtuse fellow, I knew it was only matter of time before he starts biting the fingers he used to type that rubbish on Twitter.

E no reach pass this level nah.. Them go sort am Gbabe!
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:27am On May 10, 2019
EFCC.....EFCC.....EFCC.....Lwkmd with this nairaMarley stuff. Well EFCC would Wana take everything from you. They don't believe in sharing from what you have, they just wanna seize it all and render you empty.

Na this same EFCC nairaMarley come they provoke grin grin grin some people just no get sense sha. Even if he is clean and legit he still suppose get sense.

Lemme go and face my business.
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Proffdada: 10:29am On May 10, 2019
Fake

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Lordknowz: 10:30am On May 10, 2019
GoTV:

So they can't learn a skill or handiwork to keep them busy and earn legal money. Fraudulent activities is what keeps them busy? What is the difference between yahoo and confirmed robbers? Robbers rob you with weapons, yahoo rob you with gadgets. You idiots glorifying yahoo are senseless. Join armed robbery and watch the government finish you with hot lead. Lazy bones

You no sabi wetin them dey call yahoo... Shuuuuu
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by uselesscountry: 10:31am On May 10, 2019
AntiWailer:
It is now the Gee Boys will know that EFCC craze pass SARS.

They are shouting and sponsoring #EndSars campaign.

I am telling u. EFCC are mad people.

Their own bribe na millions or you go to jail after mug shots and arraignment.

And let me tell una, Lawyers avoid EFCC like mad cos if they get a dirt on them , they are in trouble too.

The few that will defend u will bill u in millions also.

After this campaign, na #BringBackOurSars go follow.

Nonsense only useless lawyers fear efcc. Efcc wasting government revenue
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by gonkin(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2019
He deserves it. Hailing thieves. What will happen if maga stops to pay. Them go dey carry gun Rob bank
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Femeto: 10:37am On May 10, 2019
He should rot there.His fellow yahoo boys are there so they can relate well.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:38am On May 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

see u?? hin tell u hin go school before
F in ecolomy is stil a very good alfabeti na
LOL. You don't get it. It should have been spelt as 'Economics', not 'economics'.
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Myself2(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2019
Yuk he is so UGLY
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by policy202: 10:41am On May 10, 2019
It's called Smart strategies and creative thinking from Naira Marley. The only way he could venture into fame is to think out of d box...
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:51am On May 10, 2019
naira Marley @ yahoo. com

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by OlawaleBammie: 10:55am On May 10, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. You don't get it. It should have been spelt as 'Economics', not 'economics'.

Lol, see u, i get ur point, na me just use ecolomy myself.
am a kind of person dat doesnt care about how furnished my grammar is, i dont care a bit, in as much as grammar can nt put food on my table, den to wat eseence?? at d end of d day its just as ordinary as every other languages just for communication purpose.
in as much as my trade wich wil fetch me millions can b executed even wen i use past tense in place of future tense, am nt concerned.

Am a proud yoruba boi...
am sorry anyway grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:57am On May 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, see u, i get ur point, na me just use ecolomy myself.
am a kind of person dat doesnt care about how furnished my grammar is, i dont care a bit, in as much as grammar can nt put food on my table, den to wat eseence?? at d end of d day its just as ordinary as every other languages just for communication purpose.
in as much as my trade wich wil fetch me millions can b executed even wen i use past tense in place of future tense, am nt concerned.

Am a proud yoruba boi...
am sorry anyway grin
Alright.
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by OlawaleBammie: 10:58am On May 10, 2019
policy202:
It's called Smart strategies and creative thinking from Naira Marley. The only way he could venture into fame is to think out of d box...

ahahah grin soo e tink out of d box, carry hin all body comot from inside d box and enter galo straight away...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Freshlorde: 11:01am On May 10, 2019
God bless you ..very useless hypocrites na full Nigeria and block heads..Them go come dey shout why them dey sing song about yahoo but na same things foreign rappers dey do but them no dey see am as bad thing na their own them dey see as bad thing ...whites really wash our Brain..Listen to their music they call themselves rappers scammers trappers gangster thieves and the rest even when they get arrested it doesn’t really get on news but when e reach Nigerian we no go hear word like say na only Nigerians dey scam shame on my country they call Nigeria
anonymous1759:

Shatap, what's happening in Nigeria's entertainment industry is the same thing as holly wood. You criticise our own and embraced their own hypocrites.
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Burgerlomo: 11:03am On May 10, 2019
Upton:
My guy said SARS cannot arrest him. He didn't know it was EFCC that was coming for himgrin

Next level thing cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:04am On May 10, 2019
ERANKO
Re: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy by policy202: 11:05am On May 10, 2019
Naira Marley perterns will change soon... Another trend will follow... He has achieved the main aim to be popular....

ahahah grin soo e tink out of d box, carry hin all body comot from inside d box and enter galo straight away...[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / CeeC Rocks Laced Up Fashion Pants - Photos / Audu Maikori Collapses At Muson Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.