Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley (25768 Views)

"God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Man Calls For The Arrest Of Bobrisky With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 10, 2019
Lol wonderment promotion. I have a better suggestion to reduce yahoo yahoo. Pls ask me!
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by tkaofee: 4:09pm On May 10, 2019
harmbhrosz:
Oshey!!! Mr Predator, i cant imagine how many hours it took you to type that correctly, and dont put your personal failure on this nation, that is why you go about defrauding people and using their body parts for bloody rituals right all in the name of country hard?

All that you will gather in life with this ill means will crumble before your eyes, you will weep at the end of your days.

As you've determined to bring tears to people's home with your defrauding and ritual skills, so shall sorrow before your household for the rest of your life. Oya say Amen grin

No wonder you are poor and uneducated. Can’t differentiate between a fraud and ritual. I pity your future in this hard nation. And perhaps all the swear wey you swear. Na as you wish me God go return am for you and all your generation. You will never make it in this life
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by SexytorresE(f): 4:47pm On May 10, 2019
I love my country people grin I love the arrest.
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by JustShizzy(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2019
Godsfavour78:
Jobless EFCC is he a Yahoo boy? Yahoo boys are not underworld men they are not hiding themselves. Na naira Manny hungry Igbo and codiene smoker boy una wan show body.

What of dem rahman jago, osho baba, ameachi pounds, Dino flashy,Dr ewetan, gandollar, bello of kogi, queen allisson, okorocha picker, tinubu khalifa, WF ayade, Danjuma wire, Fashola Brain, IBB, wamakko fundz, babachir billionz lawal, uzor moneybag kalu, WF modusheriff bo, abdulaziz Naira, self paid akpabio

Guy how did you come up with all these names grin
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by Getdowntobiznes: 6:03pm On May 10, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
angry
Kai you know every body.
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by harmbhrosz(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2019
tkaofee:

No wonder you are poor and uneducated. Can’t differentiate between a fraud and ritual. I pity your future in this hard nation. And perhaps all the swear wey you swear. Na as you wish me God go return am for you and all your generation. You will never make it in this life
ah werey!!! I've made it already na, I'm not looking up to fraudsters and ritualist to attain success, so I dont need the permission of ritualist unlike you.

And who told you you will make it in life with what you've chosen to do, trust me, if you do it will crumble and you will eventually run mad. Your lots that are using people's pants are parading as Yahoo boys but we all know y'all ritualist so no need to differentiate like either of them has dignity.

And I'm not cursing you, you layed an enternal curse on your life when you decided its Yahoo Yahoo and blood money you want to do grin

Your old age will not be good, you'll be frustrated for the rest of your life trust me. As long as you've decided to bring tears to people's home, tears, sorrows and troubles will not be far from your household

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by harmbhrosz(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2019
Peezzy:
both. Happy now?
the happiness and sorrow is yours na.....shebi you sabi chop ritualist in form of Yahoo boy money grin so be happy when it's your turn to be used. wink

Dont worry, we nairalanders will boldly type RIP here for you grin
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by booksrite(f): 6:03am On Jun 29, 2019
ah werey!!! I've made it already na, I'm not looking up to fraudsters and ritualist to attain success, so I dont need the permission of ritualist unlike you. And who told you you will make it in life with what you've chosen to do, trust me, if you do it will crumble and you will eventually run mad. Your lots that are using people's pants are parading as Yahoo boys but we all know y'all ritualist so no need to differentiate like either of them has dignity. And I'm not cursing you, you layed an enternal curse on your life when you decided its Yahoo Yahoo and blood money you want to do Your old age will not be good, you'll be frustrated for the rest of your life trust me. As long as you've decided to bring tears to people's home, tears, sorrows and troubles will not be far from your household

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 30 Richest Rappers Of 2014 / IcePrince Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In School (Photos) / Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.