Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC (47734 Views)

Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by boman2014: 1:26pm On May 10, 2019
If you do the crime you will do the time

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by KAHBOOM: 1:26pm On May 10, 2019
Good! but we don't wanna know why u arrested him but I want u guys to know that Nigerians,the masses,Me and all nairalanders are happy for the arrest and we are in full support and will appreciate it if u guys arrest zlatan his partner as well,to do the zanku lag walk in prison..U guys should make sure he does at least 6month in detention so when he is released he will be a anti yahoo yahoo crusader.

6 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by seunmohmoh(f): 1:28pm On May 10, 2019
Good
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Brunosamel(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2019
Nigeria Music Industry is full of as***les, they don't have anything reasonable songs to offer to their listeners..... I stopped listening to their songs 6 years ago and I don't regret it... Passing by jare with Khalid - free spirit
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by BOLDSTEP00(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2019
He drop the song to glorify those on cyber crime AM NOT A YAHOO BOY BUT CONTACT ME ON NAIRAMARLEY@YAHOO.COM do u understand the figure of speechcheesy
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by anonymuz(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2019
I guess this is just a publicity stunt on both sides
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Sinach0191(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2019
Shey EFCC don arrest Ganduje AKA Gandollar

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by OlawaleBammie: 1:33pm On May 10, 2019
BlueRayDick:
If they have evidence against him let him be prosecuted if not, let them release him. But that guy should be having issues with NDLEA and not EFCC. He cuts more of a picture of hard drug abuser than a fraudster

If i was working with efcc wat evidence do i need again,
1) he is abt to release a song called am a yaho boy
2) he said himself dat he's one.
since he profess it himself no need for further digging na, just araign him in court and let him provide his lawyer. and if found guilty of his word den 3years imprisonment is ok

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by uchennaq(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Supporting yahoo boys is like supporting armed robbery.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad
YOU THAT POSTED THIS BLA BLA BLA, BE THE FIRST TO CAST STONE ON YAHOO BOYS IF YOU ARE A SAINT. AS LONG AS YOU ARE A SINNER, HELL FIRE AWAITS YOU. CAR KILL YOU DERRE AND DIE YOUNG AS YOU WISH OTHERS. GOAT!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Freshlorde: 1:33pm On May 10, 2019
Bitter soul
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Nostradamus: 1:34pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad
such bitterness in one man.exude a little bit of class man,stop the curses.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Hintona(f): 1:35pm On May 10, 2019
Ziel20:

I like ur eyes
Thanks but it's the filter
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Gforce2019: 1:40pm On May 10, 2019
For every Naira Marley fans , you all are listening to a fraudster music.

You better give your life to Christ or else . .. you will soon be judged
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Christmasdon(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2019
What if i win bet9ja will they come and arrest me?
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by kumbalo(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2019
PreciousJuice:
I hope rugged man and his co yahoo advocates are happy and proud of their achievement. Marley is now with efcc, whatever happens to him, all because you people castigated him, remember he's not the only artist that sings about fraud, from olamide, reminisce, davido, etc just to mention a few, they all sing about fraud but no ruggedy won't call them out the way he did naira Marley
The street loves his music , so Bleep u rugged man if you think its only about yahoo, I'm not yahoo boy but what these boys sings about is the reality of our society, all of you behind his arrest will equally get served by God's grace.
No love for your homeboy, rugged man you're a snitch and a bitter bitch.

Yahoo boy spotted

5 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Freshlorde: 1:40pm On May 10, 2019
So na them meekmill na Dey talk reasonable things Hypocrites
Brunosamel:
Nigeria Music Industry is full of as***les, they don't have anything reasonable songs to offer to their listeners..... I stopped listening to their songs 6 years ago and I don't regret it... Passing by jare with Khalid - free spirit

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by sylve11: 1:41pm On May 10, 2019
therealakuko:
Now it is confirmed... At least the EFCC are doing what they were established to do...

Lol grin cool
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by kindredspirit(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2019
Sinach0191:
Shey EFCC don arrest Ganduje AKA Gandollar

Oga, don't go and make a fool of yourself by asking this question in public o. You should know that the EFCC or any other security agency can not arrest a sitting governor ( and deputy governor ) or even institute a criminal or civil case against them while they are in office. Haven't you heard of "Immunity Clause" ?

9 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by sylve11: 1:45pm On May 10, 2019
dante0147:

And if by anyway Indirecty or directly spent any money which is not legal May woe betide you and your entire generations may all the curses in the Bible and Quran Follow you all the days of your miserable filthy life ! I don’t care if I get blocked !

Hahaha grin cool
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by kyella(f): 1:46pm On May 10, 2019
you don't need to tell us....carry go ..n.a. mouth kill am abeg
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share in the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud. Bro b like say them run u local.

Say no to fraud sad
e be like say them run u local o.
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Parrot69: 2:00pm On May 10, 2019
You see how stupid you are??
Lazy slowpoke.
andysmith123:
politicians are taking our money abrode,to spend and we are bringing it back home through yahoo,and u are coplaining,abeg LIKE if u support yahoo,SHARE if you dont support yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Abisogun AlHassan Dies Days After Childbirth (Photos) / Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.