Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,832 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC (47990 Views)

Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Wetlands22: 3:12pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Supporting yahoo boys is like supporting armed robbery.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad
Ogun kill your full Generation

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by senatepresido: 3:15pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad
may you be richly blessed...

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by SOFTENGR: 3:17pm On May 10, 2019
dukie25:
We hear but why are you not arresting Gandollar or probing Tinubu's 8yrs in office?
They are covered by the spirit and power of the broom.
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Westsida: 3:20pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad

Asaro.. See person wey never steal meat (Inside pot) behind hin mama back before dey curse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by gidimafia: 3:33pm On May 10, 2019
EVerybody hating on yahoo boiz..i feel your pain..he dey pain una say after all the schooling nd degree..boiz wey dey carry F for class are spending large and doing better than u people..the flashy life u want to liv3 after school goes to them and yall cant afford shiiiittt..i truly feel ur pain cos am a victim too..but me i put my hate on the government that created this system not my fellow broda

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by checkedout: 3:34pm On May 10, 2019
dukie25:
We hear but why are you not arresting Gandollar or probing Tinubu's 8yrs in office?

Ask your lord and saviour GEJ why he didn't during its time
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Alonicus05: 3:39pm On May 10, 2019
PreciousJuice:
I hope rugged man and his co yahoo advocates are happy and proud of their achievement. Marley is now with efcc, whatever happens to him, all because you people castigated him, remember he's not the only artist that sings about fraud, from olamide, reminisce, davido, etc just to mention a few, they all sing about fraud but no ruggedy won't call them out the way he did naira Marley
The street loves his music , so Bleep u rugged man if you think its only about yahoo, I'm not yahoo boy but what these boys sings about is the reality of our society, all of you behind his arrest will equally get served by God's grace.
No love for your homeboy, rugged man you're a snitch and a bitter bitch.
see as this one dey waste good English take support mumu thing . y deny u r a yahoo boy? this guys r giving d country bad Image everywhere and u dare condemn someone that condemns dem? your brain dey pain u
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Unrated900(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad

See this idiot has yahoo boy snatched your wife or future girl

Why ranting with unpolite stupid words on the media

We all dont support the yahoo thing but why are you here raining foul languages to yourself

Idiot.

Get sense boy.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Abid2019(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2019
andysmith123:
politicians are taking our money abrode,to spend and we are bringing it back home through yahoo,and u are coplaining,abeg LIKE if u support yahoo,SHARE if you dont support yahoo
and when they brought it back, they use it to provide provision for state abi Guy! Honestly speaking you need sense, your mentality of thinking is crap.
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 10, 2019
Hintona:
.....then release him after a few months
see as u fine. NL get fine dolphins shall wink
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Brunosamel(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2019
Freshlorde:
So na them meekmill na Dey talk reasonable things Hypocrites
in Nigeria there is no exception.... Bunch of fools singing scraps grin grin
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by andysmith123(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2019
Admin401:
Omo share pass like oh. How you go do naa?
i tire o,dis people no dey reason with me
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Basher8583: 4:11pm On May 10, 2019
PreciousJuice:
I hope rugged man and his co yahoo advocates are happy and proud of their achievement. Marley is now with efcc, whatever happens to him, all because you people castigated him, remember he's not the only artist that sings about fraud, from olamide, reminisce, davido, etc just to mention a few, they all sing about fraud but no ruggedy won't call them out the way he did naira Marley
The street loves his music , so Bleep u rugged man if you think its only about yahoo, I'm not yahoo boy but what these boys sings about is the reality of our society, all of you behind his arrest will equally get served by God's grace.

Stop deciving yourself.. you are a fellow scammer and thats why the tin dey pain you. EfCC is also coming for you soon. You cant hide. Its a close friend of yours that will rat you out just the wat they rat out Naira Marley
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by TheTruthRaw: 4:37pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad
Na wa oo, see talk sha.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by gbengaoa(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad

I can feel frustration in and around you, please locate the nearest river and jump into it so that you can meet with the river goddess and explain your problems to her.

Have any yahoo boy stolen from you? why not divert this your frustration energy towards your leaders that have made your life this miserabl?

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Ganjafama(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:

Say no to fraud sad
I wish you could include our greedy politicians in your rain of curses.
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by Mathewa(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud. I e gbenu ochi soun

Say no to fraud sad
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by alabi484(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2019
PreciousJuice:

It's really not about the music here, artists can praise whoever they want in their works based on any working relationship they have but coming out boldly to make a video supporting crime is a NO NO (I hope you saw the video sha)...naira marley snitched on himself big time!
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by JAWBONE(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2019
andysmith123:
politicians are taking our money abrode,to spend and we are bringing it back home through yahoo,and u are coplaining,abeg LIKE if u support yahoo,SHARE if you dont support yahoo

You are bringing the money back home to who? The level of illiteracy in this country is worrying. The most foolish things you would never think about is the idea people promote. From slavery to politicians now.
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by youngakodex: 6:27pm On May 10, 2019
IF WE ALL LOOK AT THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING ON PRESENTLY; GOVERNMENT CAUSE THE PROBLEMS OF YAHOO STUFF OR FRAUDULENT IN THIS LOVELY COUNTRY FROM THE BEGINNING FOR BOTH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL FRAUDULENT....WHICH NON OF THEM AGREED AND ACCEPT EXCEPT FORMAL PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN WHO SAID MY GENERATION HAS FAILED....BECAUSE HE KNOW HOW CORRUPTS ALL OUR LEADERS GREW IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOBODY CAN STOP OR FIGHT AGAINST IT AS MAJORITIES OF THEM ARE CORRUPTED EVEN PRESIDENT BUHARI CAN'T STOP IT EVEN IF HE REPEND SECRETLY AS CORRUPT LEADER....NIGERIA PROBLEMS ARE LEADERSHIP

MY QUESTION IS THAT WHO ARE THOSE STARTED YAHOO OR FRAUDULENT IN THIS COUNTRY?
WHO ARE THOSE STARTED LOOTING PUBLIC FUNDS?
WHO ARE THOSE STEALING PUBLIC FUNDS?
WHO ARE THE MOST CORRUPTED?
WHO ARE THE RITUALIST UPON WHAT THEY STOLEN ?
WHO ARE THOSE STARTED KIDNAPPING?

GOVERNMENT GOVERNMENT GOVERNMENT

IF THE GOVERNMENTS IS TAKING GOOD CARE OF A COMMON CITIZEN IN A DAY NOBODY WILL DO THINGS LIKE YAHOO STUFF

IF THE GOVERNMENTS PROVIDE GOOD JOB AND REASONABLE SALARY FOR A COMMON CITIZEN WHO WILL DO YAHOO STUFF OR BECOME SCAMMERS

IF ALL THE LEADERS IN EVERY TRIBE READY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS COUNTRY AND CARE FOR A COMMON CITIZEN I BELIEVE YOUTH OR YOUNG MAN WILL STOP CRIME IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE NOBODY WANT TO SUFFERING AGAIN....

SOME WILL BRING IT UP WHILE MANY WILL BRING IT DOWN

I CRY FOR NIGERIA IF THINGS CONTINUES THIS WAY

OUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DON'T ENTER ANY GOOD AND DEVELOP COUNTRIES AGAIN BECAUSE OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE ONLY LOOTING AND STEALING
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by udemzyudex(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2019
PreciousJuice:

This one na talk?
Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by udemzyudex(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2019
alabi484:

It's really not about the music here, artists can praise whoever they want in their works based on any working relationship they have but coming out boldly to make a video supporting crime is a NO NO (I hope you saw the video sha)...naira marley snitched on himself big time!

Exactly, that's what I have been trying to explain to some people,you can't come out boldly to support crime just because you think you're a celebrity and nothing will be done about it.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC by jbtobsyn(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2019
dukie25:
Submit evidences you have against them. These fools caused this upon themselves. Did you see Tinubu come out openly to brag? I so much hate Tinubu and would like him to be arrested but real Gs clean up their tracks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Di'ja And Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu / Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.