Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer (34278 Views)

BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto / Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by BABANGBALI: 4:54pm On May 10, 2019
why should Done wroted such a thing?it is not fare
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by iammo(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2019
grin

yahoo boys, many girlfriends dey loyal die
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by Cleffunual: 4:56pm On May 10, 2019
25th to comment i deserve some accolade cheesy cheesy
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by PapaAdanna: 5:04pm On May 10, 2019
How is a tout promoting fraud be termed an opinion... It means we should all applaud armed robbers and kidnappers for their crime because it their own opinion .

I am yet to read or hear anything meaningful from dis dirty, dry looking Afonja farm tool

Onye ara
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by ClilT: 5:15pm On May 10, 2019
Enough!!! Of these yahoo this nairamalam that! May 29 is around the corner and the government haven’t activated any of their promises, let’s face this fraudulent government we have first
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by afinotanjnr(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2019
Gkemz:
Khloe should shut the hell up and mind her fvcking business.

Yahoo is a cybercrime and has to be condemned. Because she hasn't been a victim, that's why she's saying this rubbish.

When one's engaged in cybercrime to evolve from poverty...it show misplaced priorities n absence of godly vision...
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2019
Chukwurah003:
God bless EFCC. There is hope for Nigeria under Buhari. PDP raised a generation of thieves, but now President Buhari’s administration is fixing that.

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH............................ biko get sense

That BBN really made some really stupid people famous. The show needs to be scrapped.
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by bosco9: 5:18pm On May 10, 2019
bayulll011:

And these ones will be the first to complain about government.
i alway say this,Nigeria is the most sillly and loads of hypocrites full the country.
you complain the government is not doing good,here they arrest one internet fraudster one low life and pathetic mofo that got fame because of usless show was complaining he has a right to support fraud,i mean what's going on in this country.
you are just a reflections of your leaders,average nigerian are bad,very bad people.

What proof do you have to show he his a fraudster ?

Did EFCC provide any valid proof to the public to show he his a fraudster?

If it was to be in a sane country, the EFCC should be making public apology for disgracing him public, that's if he doesn't sue their black @ss

Marley Issa goal
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by bosco9: 5:20pm On May 10, 2019
ClilT:
Enough!!! Of these yahoo this nairamalam that! May 29 is around the corner and the government haven’t activated any of their promises, let’s face this fraudulent government we have first

You dey mind them grin grin
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by Sarah20A(f): 5:29pm On May 10, 2019
Bonapart:
All those urchins supporting and benefiting from fraudsters should be locked up or beaten to pulp.

Bias gbuogi dia
starting from your President
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 10, 2019
What Kind Of Shitty Name Is Naira Marley.All This One Jeans Wearing Wannabe Rappers Sef.
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by Budline1(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...stop being biased...

Savage. Just what I thought. grin
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by itegbemie: 6:05pm On May 10, 2019
Khloe and 'ITK' be like 5 and 6
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by liam93: 6:11pm On May 10, 2019
Naira Marley after his release

Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2019
Budline1:

Savage. Just what I thought. grin
cool
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by bayulll011(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2019
bosco9:

What proof do you have to show he his a fraudster ?

Did EFCC provide any valid proof to the public to show he his a fraudster?

If it was to be in a sane country, the EFCC should be making public apology for disgracing him public, that's if he doesn't sue their black @ss

Marley Issa goal

Is not my thing to talk to low quality people with retard mind
Re: Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer by bosco9: 7:18pm On May 10, 2019
[s]
bayulll011:

Is not my thing to talk to low quality people with retard mind
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! / Skales Goes Half Unclad As He Performs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.