Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,802 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (52313 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:39am On May 11, 2019
Odoogu:

We shouldn't always fault the govt. on every thing. There is wickedness in the heart of man and having a better country cannot solve it, but if abhorred by all and sundry it will Stiffle it's growth. Read sometimes that the police in Great Manchester, England receive at least a thousand cases of fraud report on a monthly basis.
And if you look at the trend of this vice everyone involved likes to justify their actions with things mostly inappropriate.. Even naira Marley justified the actions on slave trade. It's true the govt can help in really breaking he hold of it, cos some once good Nigerians are now turning towards this direction for something to hold onto.. We that are still holding up, always hoping for a miracle every day, how long will that help. I agree that the govt can help but we can't blame the govt. We are humans.

I totally agree with you bro.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2019
PropaMan:

i dis agree bros, the problem with Nigeria is not the government but the mentality of the people, people are doing fraud because of greed and not unemployement.

I The youths have their own problem too. But the system played a Major role in all this. The leaders glorified corruption and the Youths took after them. We live in a failed society where illegal wealth is being celebrated to high heavens while honest hustlers are looked down with disdain.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by fasho01(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yahoo boys are Not our problem in this country.
Government should create an enabling environment for Businesses to strive and Jobs, then you will see how this Yahoo and crime rate will go down.
You can't expect the youths not to look for alternatives in a failed country like Nigeria.
Successive governments have failed to look into youths empowerment and education.

Besides you can't give what you don't have. In a country where the leaders are extremely corrupt and busy stealing the destinies of others, things like this are inevitable.

The Yahoo boys we have here, aren't as sophisticated as those in China, Russia, Israel, US and other western countries.

I repeat Yahoo boys are not our problem. The government should lead by example first. Do the right things and watch how the crime rate will reduce, because even the most developed countries still have bad eggs among them.

I am indifferent about the yahoo boys debate that has been on for a while and just observing. However, I must say yours is the first comment to tackle the root cause of it. Thank you for your comment.. Made so much sense

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2019
fasho01:

I am indifferent about the yahoo boys debate that has been on for a while and just observing. However, I must say yours is the first comment to tackle the root cause of it. Thank you for your comment.. Made so much sense

Thanks Bro. am humbled and honored.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Isoduwa(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

yes i am wink

14 years in jail how about that? Catch me outside in 2030
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by spik(f): 1:17am On May 14, 2019
Ohh, I see. Thanks for this
famouscargo4u:

If you are on twitter, you'd have known better. it all started with Simi condemn yahoo boys. many guys slammed Simi for her stance on yahoo boys and even alleged that her husband ( Adekunle gold) was an accomplice because he was used to helping them to edit documents. Naira Marley wrote on her TL "Am I a yahoo boy?". he even released a single on that. Apparently, Naira Marley's talks insinuates involvement in yahoo yahoo. EFCC then swooped on him and found out that he had skeleton in his company and has being involved in internet fraud known as "advance fee fraud'

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.