Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Two Ladies Cause A Stir With Their Huge Backsides As Men Scream (pics, Vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Ladies Cause A Stir With Their Huge Backsides As Men Scream (pics, Vid) (1383 Views)

Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladies Cause A Stir With Their Huge Backsides As Men Scream (pics, Vid) by CuriousMynd: 1:37pm On May 10, 2019
Two beautiful sisters caused a stir on the road with their massive backsides, Igbere Tv reports.

Some crazy men recorded them as they walked amidst screams by on-lookers.

The ladies who were carried away with the reactions they got from people, suddenly bust into laughter and increased the velocity of the rolling of their backsides, Igbere Tv reports.

Despite the unwarranted attention they got from the public, they wiggled and giggled as they walked around in confidence.

The identities of the ladies are sadly unknown.

Watch the video below

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/645741/two-beautiful-ladies-cause-a-stir-with-their-huge-backsides-as-men-scream-photos-video/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Two Ladies Cause A Stir With Their Huge Backsides As Men Scream (pics, Vid) by andysmith123(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2019
first to comment wowwwww,i wanna dedicate dis to all my vaseline crew,dat lady in white,just made me cum.
Re: Two Ladies Cause A Stir With Their Huge Backsides As Men Scream (pics, Vid) by HeWrites(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not Stupid; If Only I Had An Ass To Die For… / When A Man See A Woman And Adjusts His Chair? / Ladies Be A Prostitute Is Profitable, Relationship Brings Free S£x- Nigeria Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.