Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate (28529 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Emir Sanusi's Aides Over Kano Emirate Probe / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate by Y2ffarms: 8:17pm On May 10, 2019
Meanwhile I sell day old chicks from reputable hatcheries and we deliver nationwide.

Contact 07031380149, 07085654116.
Re: Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate by nnaetobi(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2019
iammo:
grin

Second term never start, ee don they bloody for them, grin grin grin As a governor he has the "Constituited Authority" to sign a bill passed to law by 2/3 majority of the kano state house of assembly comprising 40 kano indigene from different constituency.

when Ipobians begin to support you, and abuse people on your behalf, my brother you are done and going on extinction

FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate by iammo(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2019
nnaetobi:
FOOL

tell that to the woman responsible for training you, cause she failed you and womanhood...
Re: Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate by debaj10: 10:15pm On May 10, 2019
BotherMleeper:

[s]
First, you're an idiot

Second, you're an even bigger idiot than i first thought

Third, you seem to have the capacity to be an even bigger idiot.

Fourth, you'll always be an idiot
[/s]
sigh…
so ur even smaller than I'd hoped.
well, I guess this is the best ur parents could do for u.
I shed half a tear for them.
but, as for u-
hopeless.
worapiri.
smh
Re: Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate by orisa37: 6:54am On May 11, 2019
Kano State is a Constitutional State. The Governor, in this case, Ganduje, bears his Authority and Responsibilities from the grassroots of The King's(Sanusi's) Domain.
Re: Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate by booksrite(f): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2019
FOOL

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) / Ariwoola Kayode, CJN Was Born In 1954: Five Other Points To Note About Him / Fact Check: Did Evelyn Joshua Promise Peter Obi 8 Million Votes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.