Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Best Way To Buy Land In Nigeria. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Way To Buy Land In Nigeria. (246 Views)

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / What's The Best Way To Discipline A Child? / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Buy Land In Nigeria. by PropertyBlogger: 4:15pm On May 10, 2019
1. Contact trusted Real Estate  Firm because they have name to protect. You have no worries and also they have payment plans in place, incase you are unable to pay outrightly for the property, some documents comes with their real properties.

2. Do not send money to family members and friends to buy land or any property on your behalf, because we have heard of numerous cases were by people gave money to family members to acquire properties and in the end they were swindled of their hard earned money. And the worst part is you have little or nothing to do about it. Hence it is family issue it would be treated as such.

3. Do not buy from "omonile" aka land grabbers. They can sell a parcel of Land to several clients. They don't sell with the required documents, they can also sell government not approve area for their clients, this can result to the property being collected or demolish by the goverment in future.

Our next post will be on two major reason  why you should not buy land from Omonile or "some so called land owners/land grabbers". For notifications please subscribe to our blog. Follow us on: Twitter: @R_PropertyBlog, Instagram: @realpropertyblog.

https://realpropertyholders..com/2019/05/the-best-way-to-buy-land-in-nigeria.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Stamped Concrete In Nigeria / My Wife Denied Me Sex Because Of My Micro Penis- Pastor Lamented / Verily I Say Unto You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.