Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Share Your Experience Servicing A Bank/Cooperative/Any Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Experience Servicing A Bank/Cooperative/Any Loan (300 Views)

Essentials Of Drop Servicing: A Comprehensive Guide / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Servicing A Bank/Cooperative/Any Loan by ultron12345: 4:16pm On May 10, 2019
Goodday everyone.

Many people have different opinions about loans, some see it as way to destroy business, others see it as a way to grow.

I'd like everyone who has taken a loan to come forward and share their experience during the period of paying it back, so others can learn. Whether personal or business loans from commercial banks, microfinance banks, cooperatives or traditional money lenders.

What kind of institution did you get it from? Bank? MFB? cooperative?
What was it for? starting a business?
What were the terms, the interest rate, the tenor?
How was the payback period like? Was it difficult? Did you default on payment, what were the consequences, did you finish paying as planned?
Will you take a loan again after your experience?

Share you experience so others can learn.
Thanks.

Mods, seun, dominique , FOD , naijacutee , puskin, front page please, so more people can share their experience and more can learm.
Re: Share Your Experience Servicing A Bank/Cooperative/Any Loan by portplus: 6:43am On May 15, 2019
Where are the people nau?

I intend to get a loan to finance my building project and UBER car purchase.

I have met all the requirements I am not sure of what to expect.

I the truth is that I have never taken an interest-bearing loan.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Answer This Question / Innoson Vs GTB: Court Orders Chukwuma’s Arrest / How To Detect Hot Products For Your E-comm/ Mini Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.