Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate (43958 Views)

Kano Governor-elect Rejects Ganduje’s Offer To Handover On Sunday / Emir Sanusi: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Nobody: 7:31am On May 11, 2019
KwoiZabo:
My Sister. I be Igbo but u talk true.

Its not about Kano its about the influence the Emir/Emirate of Kano wields Nationwide. Very wise decision from those princes, Gandollar is finished.

STFU and stop goofing about

the north is the most corrupt zone in Nigeria

You sit down in one terrain all the days of your life without coming out to get exposure and you just feel you have an opinion about peoples and their culture.

Modified: he has appointed the 4 emirs...maybe he brought people from the East to appoint them... dunce
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by lawman88(m): 7:56am On May 11, 2019
No wise man will accept the offer. The person may not last. The spiritual battles that will follow the creation of this emirates will be total

1 Like

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by deewhaaat(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2019
Gandollar has virus in his memory he need formatting!�

1 Like

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Amanda4life: 8:47am On May 11, 2019
God uses Devil to reset peoples brains
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Kfed4ril(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2019
Jessyjack:
I won't be surprised if no one agrees to head this new Emirates.... the northerners are not like my brothers in the South and East that will choose money and power over preserving cultural heritage....

You didn’t mention SW, forgetting that Ajimobi did it in Ibadan and the new Obas all accepted and have since been crowned.

1 Like

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Kfed4ril(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2019
buharitill2023:
and sanusi embezzled 6b naira.

Buhari minions are dullest set of people on earth,
You are already concluding he embezzled, even without an evidence, but Ganduje who we all saw on video collecting bribe, you minions claim it was videoshopped.
This una hypocrisy too much I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by LordBuchi(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2019
Jessyjack:
I won't be surprised if no one agrees to head this new Emirates.... the northerners are not like my brothers in the South and East that will choose money and power over preserving cultural heritage....
https://www.nairaland.com/5181230/newly-appointed-1st-class-emirs
Follow this and bow your head in shame. Inferiority complex go kill yoou some day

1 Like

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by LordBuchi(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2019
KwoiZabo:
My Sister. I be Igbo but u talk true.

Its not about Kano its about the influence the Emir/Emirate of Kano wields Nationwide. Very wise decision from those princes, Gandollar is finished.
True talk indeed!
https://www.nairaland.com/5181230/newly-appointed-1st-class-emirs
What about this?
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by budaatum: 11:46pm On May 12, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Buhari minions are dullest set of people on earth,
You are already concluding he embezzled, even without an evidence, but Ganduje who we all saw on video collecting bribe, you minions claim it was videoshopped.
This una hypocrisy too much I swear.
I sai bubu. Gandollar is a thief! And Sanusi is way above that idiots level.

Sai bubu did not elect governor in democratic Kano, you know this Kfed.
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Nobody: 7:12am On May 13, 2019
budaatum:

I sai bubu. Gandollar is a thief! And Sanusi is way above that idiots level.
I hardly see you abusing someone like that. Whoever that gandollar is, he must have done really bad grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by budaatum: 11:11am On May 13, 2019
LoJ:

I hardly see you abusing someone like that. Whoever that gandollar is, he must have done really bad grin
Lol! The man is a crook! Can't wait till his immunity is over then efcc nab him.
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by yemex04(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2019
Jessyjack:

The ones already presented with the staff office?
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by budaatum: 11:04pm On May 13, 2019
yemex04:

The ones already presented with the staff office?
Which office??

Kano state goment for northwest Nigeria don change mind ontop di plan dem bin get today for di four new emirs dem appoint.

Tori be say di presentation of staff of office wey suppose happun on Saturday no go happun again, according to wetin one goment official tell BBC News Pidgin dis morning.

On Friday one high court for Kano state, wey Justice Nasiru Saminu be oga don stop Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje to appoint new four emirs for di new emirate wey dem create for di state.
Kano goment don change plan for new emirs staff of office afta court order land

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Members Of The Presidential Task Force On COVID–19 / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.