Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,169 members, 7,852,977 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje (33662 Views)

Why Wike Visited Me — Ganduje / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by saraki2019(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2019
ganduje want to destroy northern nigeria, this man is just stupid, it is better to remove sanusi than to destroy kano emirates

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by DBLISSDEE(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2019
Gov Ganduje should realize he got only 8 years if he would be eventually allowed to ,

But the Emir will be thr forever ...

Let wait and see what will end the Emirate creator and his kings men ....

Nothing goes forever......
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by bashir1451(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2019
What Gandollar is doing is 100% legal but also 100% immoral, just wait and see how it ends! But SLS Bleep up Big time. His choice of sides were obvious.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by klas(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2019
He is actually right but he is undiplomatic in approach.

Funding of traditional councils comes principally from the local governments allocations

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by chijos12: 9:03pm On May 10, 2019
See how this brilliant brain is just being pummeled...
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by imam07: 9:06pm On May 10, 2019
What i will say is Ganduje is power drunk. He has allowed the limited power he has to tampered with his brain. Though I don't want to know emir sanusi's fault but ganduje should step softly because this floor is very slippery because a day is coming that he will not be in power again. I wonder why these people behave as if there will be no tomorrow. This is the same way saraki ruled Kwara as if there is no tomorrow. Now saraki is down in Kwara and nobody to lift him up. I believe this act will hunt ganduje in future.
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by TempleHouse: 9:06pm On May 10, 2019
HigherEd:
This Ganduje is a depiction of all things wrong with Nigeria. Don't worry, when Abba recovers his mandate everything about the emirate would be restored.

Whenever you see a single elite being attacked left and right in Nigeria. Just know that such an individual is a person of integrity and character. Nigerian leaders are usually united in wickedness, they never cringe when the worst of their members commit the worst of atrocities. But anytime anyone raises a voice for the people they come after such a person left, right and center...

You see how CP Wakili was messed up on his own turf simply because he stood up against election fraud, see how enenche was attacked with Town planning simply because he spoke up for Kaduna Christians.

And all of it happening under a so called man of integrity. Buhari's lack of integrity really showed with his love affair with Tinubu and Ganduje. As a matter of fact any Nigerian leader that has no problem with Tinubu and Ganduje must inherently be a criminal.

Well done Sanusi, the few of us who haven't traded our consciences for foolish loyalty know that you could have kept quiet under both GEJ(PDP) and Ganduje(APC) and lived enjoyably like the rest of the elite but the injustice you refuse to overlook keeps getting you into righteous trouble.

I guess you're ignorant or misinformed, otherwise you haven't a clue about the matter between Sanusi and Ganduje to warrant your vituperation.
First, let me remind you that Sanusi is supposed to be a traditional ruler and not a Politician. But when a traditional ruler decided to take sides and behave in such a manner as he did during a rerun election for a sitting Governor, then the game is over.
Where are you when Sanusi was accused of embezzlement of Emirates fund in 2017
He went to court and Dangote bailed him out.
The same Sanusi humiliates Dangote few weeks ago by suggesting the Rich people of JKano has done nothing for the poor.
Tell me, what has Sanusi done for Poor Kano people when he was the CBN Governor and First Bank MD ?
You cannot bite the fingers that feeds you. .
Remember how he was rude to President Goodluck Jonathan and nothing happened.
Whatever grudges you have against Buhari or Tinubu is not related to Sanusi /Ganduje at all. This is purely Kano internal matter and the Governor is the constituted authority to deal with it.
Sanusi cannot have and eat his cake all the time. .

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 10, 2019
Na so ganduje-dollars don reduce this one allawee and Saara money,him no go fit marry new young,fresh light-skinned fulani girl join him wives and concubines grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 10, 2019
bestman09:
This gandoller of a man supposed to learn some lesson from his in-law, governor Isiaka Ajimobi of Oyo state.
Can he really fight this fight that he is starting?
Exactly my thought. That's one of the foolish decisions taken by Ajimobi in Oyo State that did not only consumed him, but also his party, APC, when he believed he was wiser than his predecessors who ignored the 1957 or so, Ibadan Obaship declaration to create additional 11 kings in the ancient town. We're watching how events unfold in Kano regarding this sensitive issue.
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by asawanathegreat(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2019
Gandolla
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by guywitzerogal(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2019
Riversides2003:
Does anyone knows why Gandollar wants to bring this guy down by all mean? He should learn from Ajimobi in OYO state. Those ancient traditional institutions are sacred unlike the social media Obas we have these days.
jst say Oni of ife nobody will beat you abeg
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by esiri4jesu(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by pat077: 9:14pm On May 10, 2019
Imagine! He wants the new emirate to bring development closer to the people. Is it the duty of the emirs to develop those areas..... What is the duty of the local government chairmen and Honorable?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Owodiran1(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2019
Their problem
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by ogbonti: 9:16pm On May 10, 2019
when person too tay inside pit latrine, him go bigin see fly wey wear iron coat.... the Emir was supposed to be apolitical.. so na food wey hungry am, him buy chop.. he who brings in ant invested firewood from the farm invited the lizard to his home for supper

MORAL - Royal fathers, stay away from partisan politics!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by TempleHouse: 9:16pm On May 10, 2019
Chinapepe:

Exactly my thought. That's one of the foolish decisions taken by Ajimobi in Oyo State that did not only consumed him, but also his party, APC, when he believed he was wiser than his predecessors who ignored the 1957 or so, Ibadan Obaship declaration to create additional 11 kings in the ancient town. We're watching how events unfold in Kano regarding this sensitive issue.
Governor Ajimobi and Governor Ganduje are in law
Gov Ajimobi's son is married to Gov Ganduje's daughter
He must have got the tip from Olubadan episode

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Owaincouncil: 9:17pm On May 10, 2019
This is a replica of what ajimobi did in oyo state to olubadan and he dearly paid for it.
Gandollar will also pay for this.
Only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Valhampo(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2019
What if Ganduje's is right.

Not what if he's right
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by fredoooooo: 9:17pm On May 10, 2019
Make Sanusi go report for local govt abeg .. See as dem cut Sanusi rank grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Kennydoc(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2019
mmb:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sanusi-is-supposed-to-report-to-lg-chair-not-me-ganduje.html

This Ganduje is very dumb!
Kano Emirate covers the 44 local government areas of Kano, and with the creation of the 4 new Emirates, Kano Emirate will cover 10 local government areas. Which of the Chairmen is the Emir supposed to report to? If the Emir is overseeing all the LGs in the state, it only makes sense that he reports to either the governor, deputy governor or one of the commissioners, as he can't be reporting to the 44 LG chairmen.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:21pm On May 10, 2019
Yankiss:
See Governor and groove, he is supposed to report to the Chairman, not you! That position of yours is transient, know it. Do not ride the tiger. Splitting the emirate to get at SLS isn't wise, it is the Kano emirate that will be undermined nationally and internationally, not just SLS. The balkanization will not leave the stature of the Kano emirate intact. Another occupant will come after SLS, so it isn't just about him. It is about cutting the nose to spite the face. The Kano people will be the worse for it. Benin people resisted this same attempt to derogate the obaship under then Milad, Navy Capt. Anthony Ibe Onyearugbulem. He proposed Omo N'Oba N'Ovie Oghoreti and Omo N'Oba N'Orioghomwem out of the current Benin kingdom in connivance with the ambitious and powerful Esama, Chief G. O. Igbinedion. Benin people rose stoutly behind their king and declared Onyearugbulem and Igbinedion Oghon' Oba, Enemy of the Oba. They were said to have laid curses on the Milad and it didn't end well for him. He lost his son, was removed as milad and died later in a hotel in Owerri.
Those emirate that were splited existed before Kano emirate... The issue is now BTW Hausa indegine of Kano vs Fulani Migrants that came via Usman Danfodio who ruled over Kano after the jihad
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by undefeateds: 9:28pm On May 10, 2019
Next level
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by henrysam(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2019
Gandolar is an in law to ajimobi. What did ajimobi do concerning Ibadan cheiftaincy? He messed himself up big time.
Now gandollar is following the footsteps of his in law.
The only problem I see here is that, those people we put in position of authority never learn from the past. They are always engrossed with power, forgetting that power is transient
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Sterope(f): 9:35pm On May 10, 2019
Ajimobi's in law grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by ZAWs: 9:39pm On May 10, 2019
Gandu My Man.

The Slayer of Kwankwaso.

Your punchline go well.

Surely, You get Balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 10, 2019
TempleHouse:

I guess you're ignorant or misinformed, otherwise you haven't a clue about the matter between Sanusi and Ganduje to warrant your vituperation.
First, let me remind you that Sanusi is supposed to be a traditional ruler and not a Politician. But when a traditional ruler decided to take sides and behave in such a manner as he did during a rerun election for a sitting Governor, then the game is over.
Where are you when Sanusi was accused of embezzlement of Emirates fund in 2017
He went to court and Dangote bailed him out.
The same Sanusi humiliates Dangote few weeks ago by suggesting the Rich people of JKano has done nothing for the poor.
Tell me, what has Sanusi done for Poor Kano people when he was the CBN Governor and First Bank MD ?
You cannot bite the fingers that feeds you. .
Remember how he was rude to President Goodluck Jonathan and nothing happened.
Whatever grudges you have against Buhari or Tinubu is not related to Sanusi /Ganduje at all. This is purely Kano internal matter and the Governor is the constituted authority to deal with it.
Sanusi cannot have and eat his cake all the time. .

Stop trying so hard to defend Gandolar, u sound like that his empty headed corrupt S.A on Twitter, With the way you keep licking gandolars ass am tempted to believe you must be Dawiso.

FYI this issue isnt about SLS but about degradation of the exalted kano emirate by a bribe collecting governor

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by veron002: 9:40pm On May 10, 2019
Yankiss:
See Governor and groove, he is supposed to report to the Chairman, not you! That position of yours is transient, know it. Do not ride the tiger. Splitting the emirate to get at SLS isn't wise, it is the Kano emirate that will be undermined nationally and internationally, not just SLS. The balkanization will not leave the stature of the Kano emirate intact. Another occupant will come after SLS, so it isn't just about him. It is about cutting the nose to spite the face. The Kano people will be the worse for it. Benin people resisted this same attempt to derogate the obaship under then Milad, Navy Capt. Anthony Ibe Onyearugbulem. He proposed Omo N'Oba N'Ovie Oghoreti and Omo N'Oba N'Orioghomwem out of the current Benin kingdom in connivance with the ambitious and powerful Esama, Chief G. O. Igbinedion. Benin people rose stoutly behind their king and declared Onyearugbulem and Igbinedion Oghon' Oba, Enemy of the Oba. They were said to have laid curses on the Milad and it didn't end well for him. He lost his son, was removed as milad and died later in a hotel in Owerri.
FAGUNWA

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2019
ken6488:
smiley

Lol very rude.

If I was sanusi

I battle gaduje for next 4Years

By then he is out of the office..

But I know there is a strong force backing gaduje
why are you afraid to mention name, buhari is the strong force, and buhari is a very useless man.
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by SmartMugu: 9:42pm On May 10, 2019
duvetmaster:
What if Ganduje's is right.

I thought of that too. Shouldn't even Ooni of Ife or Oba of lagos be reporting to the local government chairmen of their respective areas?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by havenz(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2019
He that knows the law/constitute and participate in Nigeria politics and who fears ALMIGHTY God, knows that THE GOVERNOR IS CORRECT...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / APGA Disqualifies Soludo / 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.