Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,812 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje (33671 Views)

Why Wike Visited Me — Ganduje / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by mjizzie(m): 4:57am On May 11, 2019
odigbosky:
There are some Kings your Suspension or Dethronement won't even work with.

Oba of Benin
Olu of Warri
Attach of Igala
Oni of Ife
Alaafin of Oyo
They can't even try it with Alaafin of Oyo, except if the gorvernor wants to become crippled immediately he has the thought of doing that
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Cumpel1615: 5:18am On May 11, 2019
Sanusi has bin relegated to emir of sabongeri grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by orisa37: 7:46am On May 11, 2019
Spiritually, Sanusi is naturally the Chairman of all the Local Governments in Kano State. He is also the Chairman of Kano State Policy Services Commission(SPSC), a body responsible State Police Commission(SPC), State Resources Commission(SRC) and State Electioneering Commission(SEC).. SEC ensures the election of the Governor to become the Chief Executive Officer not Chairman of the State.
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by orisa37: 7:56am On May 11, 2019
Okwyjesus:
Just image. Shoe get size no dey for Ganduje dictionary.

Ganduje is Satanic.
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by orisa37: 8:11am On May 11, 2019
Sanusi-is-supposed-to-report-to-lg-chair-not-me-ganduje.
No. The Reverse is The Case.
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Niaja4real(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2019
mmb:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sanusi-is-supposed-to-report-to-lg-chair-not-me-ganduje.html
See finishing@Lamido Sanusi by Ganduje. Poor Sanusi. What a downgrading submission
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Basher8583: 8:46am On May 11, 2019
ken6488:

undecided

Guy use your head na...

Why the insult

angry You are too mature for this

You are right. I apologise for the insult. No vex
Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2019
Roon9:
Jesus! So this Ganduje man just looks lika slowpoke but he's far from it.. The way he's playing Sanusi to relegation ehn.

Ah!. I'm telling you!.. very surprising to me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje by Heffe: 12:36pm On May 11, 2019
odigbosky:
There are some Kings your Suspension or Dethronement won't even work with.

Oba of Benin
Olu of Warri
Attach of Igala
Oni of Ife
Alaafin of Oyo
Yea sure..they are the real traditional kings! The ones up north are religious ones with no cultural or superstitious implications..
I actually like wats happening in kano,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board / Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office / Aminu Atiku Flees With His Son Aamir Atiku As He Loses Custody Battle To Ex Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.