Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano (28880 Views)

Kano New Emirates Have Come To Stay, Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso / Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2019
But he didn't do it all alone nah. Sebi the state House of assembly is aware of it. So such judgment can't stand

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by tunary(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2019
This film go tough well well o
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by OBAGADAFFI: 7:25pm On May 10, 2019
phransix2:
I don't like that Ganduje for anything, Even his looks sef looks like a joke... But what do I know? Kano people love him and made him their governor even for the second time...

angry
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Ozkar: 7:26pm On May 10, 2019
sexiestharam:
I don't really care about the drama between Ganduje and the Emir. What is funny to me is the fact that Ganduje is investigating embezzlement in the caliphate. What kind of hypocrisy do we practice in this nation
top quality hypocrisy hardly found anywhere else in the world cool

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 10, 2019
phayvoursky:
The only monarch in Nigeria is at Benin.

The rest na appointment.

Them no born any Edo governor to try this rubbish.

Long live the Oba of Benin and all Edo people.

It is just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by 2blessed01(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2019
I Just Dey Laugh Dis Gangollar...
Did He Thinks He's Going To B In Dat Seat 4ever...?
Las Las D Table Go Turn On Him!!!
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by sexiestharam(f): 7:28pm On May 10, 2019
Ozkar:
top quality hypocrisy hardly found anywhere else in the world cool
Na real top quality my brother. angry
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by sexiestharam(f): 7:29pm On May 10, 2019
phayvoursky:

The rest na appointment.

ok
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Amumaigwe: 7:30pm On May 10, 2019
Omololu001:
It was supported by majority of the lawmakers in the kano state house of assembly, I don't think the court can do anything about it.

Oshogbo man 'shuking' his foul smelling mouth in Kano affair. Go and set aside the injunction na. Orofofo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by stephleena(f): 7:33pm On May 10, 2019
tactius:

Chopandquench productions presents
GANDOLLARS VS EMIR
THE BATTLE OF KANO!
Part 1 on sale May 11, Part 2 coming soon!
lmao!!! chop and quench!! hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by backtalkG(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2019
gallant judiciary to the recue, no matter the intimidation by anti Democratic elements judiciary will always serve as a check on the excessive powers of the executive
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Finelinks: 7:35pm On May 10, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
Which kind yeye court? This is laughable.
Someone should pls tell these pipo that it's the duty of the legislature to make laws. Courts and judges are supposed to interpret these laws and not usurp the authority of the legislative arm of government. Only the president and sultan can actually Wade into this issue, not courts.
The qtn everyone is asking is, what was Emir sanusi doing when the bill to decentralize his emirate was raised till it reached second reading and was passed into law? This issue could have been settled amicably if not for the Emirs Over bloated Ego. He probably has bad advisers as well..

They prevented the implementation

Court can also declare that void.
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Honor10: 7:35pm On May 10, 2019
phayvoursky:

The rest na appointment.

a
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by TempleHouse: 7:36pm On May 10, 2019
The evils that Men do, lives with them !!
Sanusi deserve every piece of meat thrown on him now as he has done worst things to other people.
As CBN Governor, he along with Late DrOlusola Saraki instigated a phony case against Intercontinental Bank to bring down Erastus Adegbola and write off Sarakis debt in order to pay pack as the beneficiary of the appointment.
He supported PDP gubernatorial candidate against a sitting Governor but the sitting Governor won the rerun election.
Now he has to deal with the consequences.
It's too late, I'm afraid.
The kingdom had collapsed already.
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by 2blessed01(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
But how come it’s the igbos and pdp people that are ranting about this Kano stuff most?
I don’t understand
Ganduje: I will split Kano Emirates
Igbos:
...But Hw Come Ur Common Sense Have Not Told You D Reason Why He Want To Split Kano Emirate....
And Lest I 4get Dnt Bring D Igbos Into This Biko..!
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by pawesome(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
But how come it’s the igbos and pdp people that are ranting about this Kano stuff most?
I don’t understand
Igbos:
its just the way your brain is positioned to think that's why.. You need not blame anybody for your predicament
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by aksule(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2019
Politics we were told is a dirty game. In this scenario, it's politics in its highest height.
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by phayvoursky(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2019
WinningSun:

It is just a matter of time
Time ke? Go through history
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 10, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
I don’t understand
Igbos:

Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Omololu001: 7:40pm On May 10, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Oshogbo man 'shuking' his foul smelling mouth in Kano affair. Go and set aside the injunction na. Orofofo!
why are some of you guys on nairaland just so stupid? I made a simple comment without abusing anyone, then a fool!!sh boy like you come out from no where to start talking in a provocative way to me This is one of the reason I hardly comment on nairaland again. Poor and frustrated idiots that have nothing to eat will hide on nairaland to abuse who dey dare not look in the face on the street.

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by phayvoursky(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2019
sexiestharam:

Please don't start an ethnic war you can't finish here abeg. You won't win.

Hey. I'm not starting a war. My sword is well sheathed.
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
Someone should pls tell these pipo that it's the duty of the legislature to make laws. Courts and judges are supposed to interpret these laws and not usurp the authority of the legislative arm of government. Only the president and sultan can actually Wade into this issue, not courts.
The qtn everyone is asking is, what was Emir sanusi doing when the bill to decentralize his emirate was raised till it reached second reading and was passed into law? This issue could have been settled amicably if not for the Emirs Over bloated Ego. He probably has bad advisers as well..

What if due process was not adhered to in making the law? We talking about denigrating a 200years + old traditional stool.What happens to conservation of our traditional institutions? Must everything be politicised. Let's be non partisan for once and reason properly.
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by buharitill2023: 7:42pm On May 10, 2019
phransix2:
I don't like that Ganduje for anything, Even his looks sef looks like a joke... But what do I know? Kano people love him and made him their governor even for the second time...
thief ikpeazu face be like shiit,
and you love him.
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Nyamuriflathead: 7:43pm On May 10, 2019
Finelinks:

They prevented the implementation

Court can also declare that void.

We'll continue to see court injunctions and counter court injunctions in the weeks to come then.
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by xtophy1(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

What exactly are u saying The law is one of the fastest passed in d history of this country... And do u mean that the emir should have begged the Governor Are u a joke
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Salebo: 7:49pm On May 10, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

You are ignorant when it comes to our laws..
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Beulah77: 7:53pm On May 10, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

I can see you are a clown, is it every law passed by the assembly that will stand! If the laws run contrary to the constitution then such laws will never see the light of the day
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by Pearlman(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Oh boy! Why are you crying than the bereaved?
Re: Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano by buharitill2023: 7:53pm On May 10, 2019
sexiestharam:

Please don't start an ethnic war you can't finish here abeg. You won't win.
igbo kings are the most disrespected in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) / PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi / People Working For Buhari Are Lying About 2016 Budget — NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.