Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter (38988 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working / Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:57am On May 11, 2019
grin cheesy E sese bere ni... Continue
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by suremanpatriot: 8:05am On May 11, 2019
yes his been cursed
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by frankyychiji(f): 8:11am On May 11, 2019
sarrki:

Sharap

Is he God

We have moved past that

Did karma catch your ex that dumped you?
I can see you changed your weed supplier, go back to the first supplier abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Niaja4real(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

Moved past what?..karma gives no signs of her coming, she needs no invitation to grace ur bed..when u think you've moved on,she strikes..
He's not God,but he's highly favored a clear definition of "hold your peace and I'll fight for u'..

Saraki,Atiku,Dino,Kwakwasanso,and the latest one Sanusi, Can explain better. Even if na coincidence,it played out well and really fast..

And stop stalking me all over Nairaland.. I'm allergic to asslickers..and help me say hello to that ex,the very minute he left i got another.
My brother God bless u real good. I cannot agree less with your very insightful submission on this subject matter. Whenever God say He will fight for u & that u will hold your peace, believed u me, He God will most assuredly spearhead your battles & your enemies will be disgrace however long or short it may takes.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2019
mu2sa2:
Had Sanusi not involved himself in the murky waters of politics, would Ganduje had done this against him?
That's the fact, People forgot that Sanusi came Via Politics because he was not the heir to the throne just to compensate him he was appointed the Emir of Kano when Late Ado Bayero has over 20male children eligible to be crowned as king.. And again Sanusi was not impeached but got his powers reduced.. RANO emirates one of the oldest emirate in Kano existed before Kano emirate..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Naijaalive(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by tiredoflife(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2019
The fight is beyond what u see
This fight is coming from the council of state and also from the sultan of sokoto
The emir of kano is making too much noise
He is exalting his throne above the powers that be
He was used to remove Jonathan
But he began to feel too big
Bigger than the powers that made him
Atiku won more votes in kano cos of his utterances
This was a blow to the powers that be
He had to be tamed
Council of state don't like to be challenged
He did it to the former C-in-C Jonathan
Now he is part of the council of state
They dont forgive
So they made sure they bring his throne down
There is only one northern king
And that's the sultan of sokoto
He is more known than the throne of the sultan
He had to be clipped

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by teufelein(f): 11:47am On May 11, 2019
I don't know, but from the deep history I have been reading, perhaps there is something deeper to this Kano brouhaha than Sanusi.
Don't get me wrong.
The immediate cause of the current defanging of SLS is political.
But seems Ganduje may have capitalised on a generational feud between the Hausa indigenes and the Fulani conqueror descendants of Othman Dan Fodio.

Kano, the 1,000 year old kingdom was conquered at some point by Othman Dan Fodio who eventually entrenched Islam and gave the throne to his entrusted allies while deposing and demoting the local Hausa monarchs.
I am being made to believe many see the division of the Kano emirate as a righting of some historical wrong.
I don't have the complete picture to form an opinion.
I will have to dig further.

But if this be the case, and we go down this route, I am not sure the city of Ilorin(formerly of yorubas), and the dramatis personae in that feud that led to Ilorin becoming an emirate will be left out.
History is indeed very sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Samogbo1(m): 1:29pm On May 11, 2019
Ganduje now trends!

Capture those unsuspecting moment using "A MINI SPY CAMERA KEY HOLDER"... Video recording, audio and photo clips ONLY N2,390 Call OR whatsapp: 08038477956

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Divine200: 1:30pm On May 11, 2019
What about the people your father has destroyed in the past.

Shut up make we hear word.

Mumu pikin

Better take it down
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by nairalandankrah: 1:31pm On May 11, 2019
i am egbo thankGod
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:33pm On May 11, 2019
Bevista:
Just out of sheer curiosity, if God so loves & favours your hero, how come He didn't help him win the election.
---
Tbh, it's plain idiocy to connect every event to GEJ. Good things and bad things will continue to happen to people in Nigeria and they have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with GEJ. Grow Up!
---
On Topic: my view is that if this was well thought out for the overall benefit of the Kano people, then it's cool. But if the Emirate is simply balkanized to spite SLS, then it goes to show how we have progressively destroyed our institutions in this country for selfish & political gain.

Preach it!

Team Saint Jonathan!

Its childish still ascribing everything that befall his opponents as karma .

Sanusi criticised Jonathan for wrong doing, who is the bad guy
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Divine200: 1:34pm On May 11, 2019
iammo:
grin

Am not surprised at all, Sanusi once said his duaghter slaped a suitor that came to him to ask for his daughters hand in marriage and he refered them to her only for the Gentle man to get slapped, and Sanusi gladly said it publicly...

If the 40 members of Kano assembly could order for the probe of your Fathers Emirate about some descripances in its treasury several months ago, and The then Acting President Osinbajo and Alhaji Aliko Dangote had to step in to supercede , shouldnt such king be very careful

Really!!!
What a father.
So all his big mouth outside, he his not even in control of his home. Imagine his daughter slapping the suitor he referred to her. No respect.

His end his near
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by TechCapon(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

Moved past what?..karma gives no signs of her coming, she needs no invitation to grace ur bed..when u think you've moved on,she strikes..
He's not God,but he's highly favored a clear definition of "hold your peace and I'll fight for u'..

Saraki,Atiku,Dino,Kwakwasanso,and the latest one Sanusi, Can explain better. Even if na coincidence,it played out well and really fast..

And stop stalking me all over Nairaland.. I'm allergic to asslickers..and help me say hello to that ex,the very minute he left i got another.
I don't mind replacing that ex
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by ozo13(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2019
Awol1:

As much as you would wanna deny the obvious, deep down inside, you know it's true.

Look at all those who fought GEJ...

Atiku.
Saraki
Tinubu
Kwankwaso
Now Sanusi.

These men are, in one way or another, all reaping the fruit of the kind of Nigeria they wanted to build with Buhari.

We were on the right track to build the Nigeria of our dream with GEJ at the helm but Southwest press killed that administration with propaganda while northern Almajiris inflated votes for the cow rearer.

Sai Buhari.
and those that fought for him are way better abi.I still remember diezani,reno,talba ex Niger state govt, jigawa state ex gov,fani kayode, Stella oduah,Ben bruce are not any way better off than those people u mentioned above.forget all this karma thing.oh we can also say all the money patience Jonathan is bn ordered by court to forfeit was as a result of karma.they all are jus playing politics and the masses are the ones suffering it.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by blackgold2018(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

"The very minute he left i got another".
You re but a child with zero sense n very low self-esteem. So your life revolves around a guy. You fool. A minute a virtuous lady wil cover for you all... Next minute bitches like you will spoil her efforts.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Firstandonly(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2019
Awol1:

As much as you would wanna deny the obvious, deep down inside, you know it's true.

Look at all those who fought GEJ...

Atiku.
Saraki
Tinubu
Kwankwaso
Now Sanusi.

These men are, in one way or another, all reaping the fruit of the kind of Nigeria they wanted to build with Buhari.

We were on the right track to build the Nigeria of our dream with GEJ at the helm but Southwest press killed that administration with propaganda while northern Almajiris inflated votes for the cow rearer.

Sai Buhari.
u didn't mention obasanjo, very soon tinubu will join the list
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by israelmao(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2019
What Ganduje is doing in Kano is just a true reflection of APC governance at every level of government.A thief and pretender cannot be thing better as a true leader.As for Sanusi let him reap fruit of the seed he sowed in 2015.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by tillaman(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2019
Yen yen yen yen, Your father had it coming yo!! He was in bed with the wrong people and his head got bent while they were having some serious and dirty sex styles so Ganduje is trying to straighten his head and you are complaining
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by ledaman: 1:59pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

You got another mugu again? Farming tool.com!
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by lawman88(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2019
Mark it, this war will consume both gandollar and the emir. It's going to be a fight to finish
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Vic74real: 2:03pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

The law of Gej's karma should be the eighth wonder of the world.
True talk.Virtually everyone who villified and pulled down Goodluck are themselves being destroyed by the evil APC they installed.Kwankwaso,Saraki et al

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by olaswim: 2:04pm On May 11, 2019
What Ganduje did in kano will hunt him and those in support of his move later.....Note it.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Iamgrey5(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2019
The next time we try to connect any failure in Nigeria to PDP 16 years of misrule, PDP online urchines will jump on our backs like unstable spider monkeys to remind us that it was all in the past.

Still, when ever anything bad happen to their percieve enemies they are quick to claim it's karma for what happened to Gej which was also in the past.

It seems like double standard is their middle name.

What about the loyal Jonathan men that have soon gone into political oblivion, isn't karma working for them as well?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by asto70: 2:20pm On May 11, 2019
247naijamedia:
Following the creation of four new emirates by Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, the Emir of Kano's daughter, took to Instagram to bare her mind.

In the post which has, though been taken down but reposted by her sister, Princess Fulani Siddika, Shahida described Governor Ganduje as "Kano's worst curse"

In yet another post, Shahida wrote "The moment a king decides to restrict himself for fear of losing power, he dethrones himself..."

Obviously in agreement with the whole post, Fulani Sidikka, wrote:

"I don't have anything more to say actually! My sister said it all"

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Ganduje-Is-Kanos-Worst-Curse-Sanusi-Daughter-Princess-Shahida-Sanusi.html
Revenge is good when it is served chilled.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by ZAWs: 2:36pm On May 11, 2019
Haha
Everything now sounds so bitter because he has done the needful
Who accepts two governors in a state?
If you know you know.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Belawy(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2019
Gandudollaje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hacker Breaks Into NIMC Server, Steals Over 3 Million National Identity Numbers / Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.