Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter (39016 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working / Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Ellie01: 2:55pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

Moved past what?..karma gives no signs of her coming, she needs no invitation to grace ur bed..when u think you've moved on,she strikes..
He's not God,but he's highly favored a clear definition of "hold your peace and I'll fight for u'..

Saraki,Atiku,Dino,Kwakwasanso,and the latest one Sanusi, Can explain better. Even if na coincidence,it played out well and really fast..

And stop stalking me all over Nairaland.. I'm allergic to asslickers..and help me say hello to that ex,the very minute he left i got another.

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

The law of Gej's karma should be the eighth wonder of the world.
Ode! So the fact that Gandollar is at it again regarding Sanusi is a karma's visit upon Emir Sanusi. Who will deny the massive corruption that obviously heralded the GEJ Era which Sanusi rightfully talked about, the same way he talked about Ganduje's misdemeanor. That does not mean that this present APC's regime is as fraudulent as PDP's .
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by StudyCrestLtd: 3:16pm On May 11, 2019
It is in Nigeria that you will speak up against wrong doings and people say you are bad just because your speaking up affected their illegal income.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Zombicmodz: 3:24pm On May 11, 2019
Karma karmeleon
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by fasterwell(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

The same GEJ that never wanted Sanusi to be crowned emir of Kano and did everything to stop him if not for Kwakwanso?
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by biztip: 3:35pm On May 11, 2019
let Kano receive d same curse they brought upon Nigeria by supporting this hopeless president
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by BabangidaHamza(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2019
Haba!!!! Fatima Ajimobi would give you the best replies of all time 'yar Sanusi.. Just wait for her reply it would silence your arrogance if na lie ask kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Honor10: 3:52pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

so in ur myopic mind, all these is happening to sanusi because of the gang up against GEJ. when will u av sense? the defeat is more than 4 years ago, yet u guys are still stuck with it, the earlier u move on, the better for u or u can keep crying forever
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by lielbree: 3:56pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

Moved past what?..karma gives no signs of her coming, she needs no invitation to grace ur bed..when u think you've moved on,she strikes..
He's not God,but he's highly favored a clear definition of "hold your peace and I'll fight for u'..

Saraki,Atiku,Dino,Kwakwasanso,and the latest one Sanusi, Can explain better. Even if na coincidence,it played out well and really fast..

And stop stalking me all over Nairaland.. I'm allergic to asslickers..and help me say hello to that ex,the very minute he left i got another.

My love for a savage sister kiss

Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Honor10: 3:57pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

I see u carefully omit Tinubu, I guess GEJ Karma is useless against him, u guys are just daft. Nonsense.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Honor10: 4:11pm On May 11, 2019
Awol1:

As much as you would wanna deny the obvious, deep down inside, you know it's true.

Look at all those who fought GEJ...

Atiku.
Saraki
Tinubu
Kwankwaso
Now Sanusi.

These men are, in one way or another, all reaping the fruit of the kind of Nigeria they wanted to build with Buhari.

We were on the right track to build the Nigeria of our dream with GEJ at the helm but Southwest press killed that administration with propaganda while northern Almajiris inflated votes for the cow rearer.

Sai Buhari.

build Nigeria of our dream? with depleted foreign reserves, Over 27 states could not pay salary, bomblast in Aso rock, even the federal government is borrowing to pay salaries, etc. Ain't u guys just daft.

I want u to know that if that 2015 election is repeated now, GEJ will loose over and over again, u guys can go and kill urself. pained idiots.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Salebo: 4:15pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

Na so you dey share the wrinkled puna all over Nigeria
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Aystarz: 4:30pm On May 11, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

No one can move past karma

You reap what you sowed in this lifetime no matter how long it takes...

Look at Okorocha today... He's a shadow of himself

Same fate awaits Tinubu and co.. It must come to past..

He who brings home an ant infested firewood... Invites the lizard to a party

Buhari and his 40 thieves are curse to the country

Make una just shut up about this karma bullshiit. If there was karma, Jonathan and his wife wouldn't be walking around free. Both would be rotting in a damn cell, u damn fools!
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Just2endowed2(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2019
Bevista:
Just out of sheer curiosity, if God so loves & favours your hero, how come He didn't help him win the election.
---
Tbh, it's plain idiocy to connect every event to GEJ. Good things and bad things will continue to happen to people in Nigeria and they have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with GEJ. Grow Up!
---
On Topic: my view is that if this was well thought out for the overall benefit of the Kano people, then it's cool. But if the Emirate is simply balkanized to spite SLS, then it goes to show how we have progressively destroyed our institutions in this country for selfish & political gain.

Did you think Gandollar meant well? Fear politician when they come for your head
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by millhouse: 4:49pm On May 11, 2019
Are these not the same girls exactly 5 years ago when their father was made the emir ..went off social media saying with one of them saying ‘bye peeps ...royal blood aren’t meant to be seen on social media ‘ .. so why come on social media to cry that your father’s throne has been Balkanized ... I mean who cares to that .
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by bmos(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
sarrki:
Truly I agree

So is your father sls

The daughters want the 'chopping' alone to continue. Greed
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Hortland6530: 4:54pm On May 11, 2019
Isorite

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Codes151(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2019
You dad was a crook
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2019
ablelin:
I used to fear and respect traditional institutions a lot because I know they are embodiment of history. They are one of the things that preserve our culture and make us remember how we started after all. Now that that of Kano has been run down by an ordinary governor, I hope other governors won't follow suit and before we know it, no more culture in Nigeria. Though all these kingship might have lost it's purpose and misused, yet, I still believe they are necessary. Unfortunately, Kano people themselves voted Ganduje, so they should deal with whatever comes out of it, I would be more happy if almajiri system is also attacked like this...

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
keep quiet we don't traditional rulers to keep our culture...how many kings de Europe and America..have they lost their heritage...
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:20pm On May 11, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
southeast universities needs to mandate political science as a mandatory course for GNS/GST in all their universities to avoid this public ignorance of their kinsmen because this Gej karma version is becoming boring and weird
there is citizenship education already and u too are ignorant to know that pple have a right to be stupid and foolish...what we need is mandatory study of history in schools...not political science...
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Modarun(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2019
stephleena:

You forgot to add OBJ, and his boys, but the epic will be that of Tinubu. He is striding around like he is some god, his own will come like a thief in the night.

one more thing, when youbdone with your new catch, I will be waiting on the wings, come and use and dump me anyhow you want my dear.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by deewhaaat(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2019
It is Gandollar at work, may God help us!
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by deewhaaat(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2019
Help with prayer.�
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by 5starMan: 8:20pm On May 11, 2019
Bevista:
Just out of sheer curiosity, if God so loves & favours your hero, how come He didn't help him win the election.
---
Tbh, it's plain idiocy to connect every event to GEJ. Good things and bad things will continue to happen to people in Nigeria and they have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with GEJ. Grow Up!
---
On Topic: my view is that if this was well thought out for the overall benefit of the Kano people, then it's cool. But if the Emirate is simply balkanized to spite SLS, then it goes to show how we have progressively destroyed our institutions in this country for selfish & political gain.
like saying why did Jesus get crusified since he is the son of God.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by Guest14(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2019
Wetin my own

Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by richie240: 8:33pm On May 11, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
southeast universities needs to mandate political science as a mandatory course for GNS/GST in all their universities to avoid this public ignorance of their kinsmen because this Gej karma version is becoming boring and weird
Lolz.....so irritating.
Even ss dt birthed gej doesn't carry ds yeye karma mantra 4 head like gala.
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:57pm On May 11, 2019
Aystarz:

Make una just shut up about this karma bullshiit. If there was karma, Jonathan and his wife wouldn't be walking around free. Both would be rotting in a damn cell, u damn fools!

Karma knows they didn't do half of what Buhari and IBB did in office...

Karma knows the nation's treasury belongs in their backyard

Karma is alive and well
Re: Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter by zoedew: 10:26pm On May 11, 2019
A dash of petrol into a raging inferno! Royalty don’t talk that way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.