Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,548 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break (16390 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music ā€“ Wizkid Reveals / Davido Awards Ghanaian Student Five-year Scholarship / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by bobo65(m): 6:09am On May 11, 2019
marvin906:
ASA, Johnny drille and brymo love these guys music always speechless

Just imagine an Asa ft Johnny Drille song bikonu

1 Like

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by bamasite(m): 6:17am On May 11, 2019
I must be among the first set of people to buy it....

This is one of the reasons you need to get the BEST BLUETOOTH SPEAKER EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW, SO THAT YOU CAN REALLY FEEL THIS ALBUM WHEN IT IS RELEASED.

Enjoy superior sound with the best Bluetooth speaker everyone is talking about:https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Justinba1997(m): 6:40am On May 11, 2019
One Of The Good Talented Artist We Ave In Nigeria.Waiting Patiently For D Album
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by mactoni91(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2019
bobo65:

Just imagine an Asa ft Johnny Drille song bikonu
It's going to be the ((((bomb))))
I'm still yet to fathom why Johnny Drille isn't promoted by Mavin Record like they do.
Johnny Drille, Asa, Adekunle Gold and Brymo still holds Nigeria when it comes to good music

2 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Mathiasa(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2019
aliscomonaj:
Please no pirating
and our Alaba brothers will ask you why?
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by DayDreamer05(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2019
Looking forward to it.
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Opiletool(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2019
CapitalHYC:

Brymo should come before ASA please grin

Brymo should come before ASA please

Bless you. None has the lyrical prowess of brymo.
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Nobody: 8:26am On May 11, 2019
Asa remains my best nigerian feme singer , i really love her, cant wait for her new album release..
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by zainkay: 8:26am On May 11, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
REMOVE 2 AND 5.

BRYMO kor biro ni
Could you just shut up??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by OSUigboKiller: 8:29am On May 11, 2019
zainkay:
Could you just shut up??
You could just use your brain
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Nobody: 9:16am On May 11, 2019
delugajackson:
Finally.

I can't wait to hear the melodious tunes of this great musical icon on our air waves once again.

Take it or leave it, Asa is the only female Nigerian musician with real talent that sings meaningful songs. The rest are just a bunch of zero-talented noise-makers that only use sex appeal to promote their whack, over-hyped, brain-draining music.
you're right, but with the exception of Teni, no sexual appeals and we love her music
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Nobody: 9:20am On May 11, 2019
Maverickking1:

I want to believe you're joking but if you're not, you dey craze
Don't quote the guy again, I repeat don't ever quote him again. Stop making him relevant for being stupid. Mark his moniker DON'T QUOTE AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by musa7m(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2019
delugajackson:
Finally.

I can't wait to hear the melodious tunes of this great musical icon on our air waves once again.

Take it or leave it, Asa is the only female Nigerian musician with real talent that sings meaningful songs. The rest are just a bunch of zero-talented noise-makers that only use sex appeal to promote their whack, over-hyped, brain-draining music.
what of simi ?
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by musa7m(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2019
delugajackson:
Finally.

what of simi ?
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Nickymezor(f): 11:37am On May 11, 2019
Nice to know
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Lovelyn451(f): 11:42am On May 11, 2019
Can't wait to listen to intelligent lyrics...
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by danhiels(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2019
now we are talking music
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by troubleseller: 7:50pm On May 11, 2019

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by booksrite(f): 5:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Could you just shut up??

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Baby Daddy, Iā€™m Better Than Many Husbands ā€“ Timaya / 'Get Off Our Pages': Tiwa Savage Slams Lady Who Said She Is Tired Of Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Christmas Card & Message (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.