Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break (16269 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Davido Awards Ghanaian Student Five-year Scholarship / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Iamshyne(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2019
Maverickking1:

I want to believe you're joking but if you're not, you dey craze
In real life the guy dey craze

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by billionman: 11:43pm On May 10, 2019
Can't wait to lay my hands on the album

1 Like

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by tex25: 11:45pm On May 10, 2019
Fantastic
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 10, 2019
grin

Nigerians they never disappoint.
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by seunmohmoh(f): 11:47pm On May 10, 2019
Thank God we have a musician that we are proud of.

1 Like

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by fotadmowmend(m): 11:49pm On May 10, 2019
Can't wait
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by RexTramadol1: 11:49pm On May 10, 2019
I love this babe
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:49pm On May 10, 2019
The real queen of Nigerian music, in my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 10, 2019
Finally. We get to hear good music in nigeria.

Why did she starve us that long?
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by yesloaded: 12:04am On May 11, 2019
delugajackson:
Finally.

I can't wait to hear the melodious tunes of this great musical icon on our air waves once again.

Take it or leave it, Asa is the only female Nigerian musician with real talent that sings meaningful songs. The rest are just a bunch of zero-talented noise-makers that only use sex appeal to promote their whack, over-hyped, brain-draining music.
No more no less
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by yesloaded: 12:06am On May 11, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
The real queen of Nigerian music, in my opinion.
not your opinion

these days, most self acclaimed singers are nothing but noise maker dishing out rubbish as song

Song that has zero value has taken over the airwaves & this is why I hardly listen to these crappy noise
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Carlyboi(m): 12:07am On May 11, 2019
Asa is special and she gives me Joy!
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Saintp(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2019
The only Nigerian artist I can use my money to buy their album and listen to it.
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by ufotty2001: 12:25am On May 11, 2019
ASA far better than tiwa savage and Yemi put all together...

3 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by clive2u(m): 12:31am On May 11, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Fingers crossed and waiting. Gon score em all sharpaly wink

Asa is a legend. No arguments biko.
dangerous striker, i hail o
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by womenwholisten(f): 12:47am On May 11, 2019
Oh God! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Bamz(m): 12:56am On May 11, 2019
Piercy:
1. ASA
2.PARKER IGHILE
3.SIMI
4.JOHNNY DRILLE
5.BRYMO.
forget beats this five got lyrics that always communicate a melodious message to the listener.

6. Gold

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by fyneguy: 1:22am On May 11, 2019
LearnITsmash:
If only she will leave this 1960 soul genre and move over to French synth pop, she will become a far bigger artist than any current African artist grin but trust Nigerians for being uncreative

Smh...dumb statement
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by CapitalHYC(m): 1:32am On May 11, 2019
Piercy:
1. ASA
2.PARKER IGHILE
3.SIMI
4.JOHNNY DRILLE
5.BRYMO.
forget beats this five got lyrics that always communicate a melodious message to the listener.

Brymo should come before ASA please grin
Piercy:
1. ASA
2.PARKER IGHILE
3.SIMI
4.JOHNNY DRILLE
5.BRYMO.

Brymo should come before ASA please

2 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by ezewealth(m): 2:04am On May 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
Asa is one of the most talented musician to ever come out of nigeria.
I still remember the days of fire on mountain, no one knows tomorrow, subway, jailer, be my man and many other songs.

Asa is just phenomenal, am just waiting for the album like a patient waiting for treatment.
Guy as u mention the song no one knows tomorrow. I just remember the tune, u need to feel the chill way enter my body. I wan download am noe self
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:38am On May 11, 2019
delugajackson:
Finally.

I can't wait to hear the melodious tunes of this great musical icon on our air waves once again.

Take it or leave it, Asa is the only female Nigerian musician with real talent that sings meaningful songs. The rest are just a bunch of zero-talented noise-makers that only use sex appeal to promote their whack, over-hyped, brain-draining music.
So, sex appeal isn't quarter-exposure of one's breast, right?
Be safe and happy bro.
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by 9jaRealist: 4:01am On May 11, 2019

Why do some folks feel compelled to put down some musicians to praise others?
The reality is that in the great free marketplace of musical tastes, there's room for many types of musicians.

There are moments that I want to listen to the likes of Asa (or even Falana)...
And many others times, the mood requires the likes of Simi, Tiwa, Wizzy, OBO and/or Burna. It's not either-or!

>

3 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by rydow(m): 4:07am On May 11, 2019
Now we can listen to music again unlike the stupid noise from this Yahoo Yahoo noise makers
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by OSUigboKiller: 4:35am On May 11, 2019
Piercy:
1. ASA
2.PARKER IGHILE
3.SIMI
4.JOHNNY DRILLE
5.BRYMO.
REMOVE
2 AND 5.

BRYMO kor biro ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Calls Out Abuja Photographer For Disappointing Her On Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award / Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.