Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. (75898 Views)

Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by adewest1999(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2019
nawa o.... this thing done happen years ago na
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by seunfly: 12:06pm On May 11, 2019
I already know u department for you to say your advisor was Dr Mrs Adigun ummmh!!!, your advisor her self is very wicked but she later changed after guys show her things spiritually.

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Beedude(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2019
LIFE ! The way some lecturers behaves, u will think u can't be anything without the certificate. But at the end, I never even use the certificate search for job and I'm fine. If I know say d paper no go give me food, I for kuku just box the lecturer face. But God has a plan for everyone. Whatever position u find urself is by GRACE and not cos u SABI pass. Same goes to Nigeria Police Force and Nigeria Army
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by jrusky(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2019
Pls i have no pity on any ruthless lecturer so if yiu have your way to thrash their bloody heads go ahead.

Lectures contributed to the mess in our education system today. They are so useless and too unbecoming like a useless policeman. So bro deal with him ruthlessly if you get him in a tight angle.
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Here2day(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2019
He didn't finish the story, but it ended like he gave the man more scripts to mark to earn more money and forgave him
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by lookingfly: 12:11pm On May 11, 2019
Old story

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by starboyflight(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2019
Lol

Still buying gift cards and bitcoins. Contact in signature
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by wristbangle: 12:12pm On May 11, 2019
amaniro:
Hallelujah!!! I finished reading the long lies.

Whether long or short lies, it taught us a lesson.

You that is speaking true story, what lesson have we learnt? tongue
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by blowjohn(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Nigerian lecturers will not learn.

They'll see this and still be like

Am still hoping to meet some in future. The kind beating wet I go beat them eh. People will be shocked. Especially one like that.

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Iyareke: 12:18pm On May 11, 2019
Cheap and reliable

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Martinez39(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2019
If na me, I go snub am. Yeye dey smell.
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Sleevia: 12:23pm On May 11, 2019
grayht:
Amazing revenge...
Ma niggah
na copy and paste. I have read this story like 2 years ago
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by ipobarethieves: 12:24pm On May 11, 2019
stale news
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by laborious(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2019
Dr bakare economics department adekunle ajasin University ruined my education for me, I have forgiven you but still it shall not be well with you.....

2 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by maxilly(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2019
amaniro:
You just said what's on my mind. I swear I've read this story some years ago, from different people
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by geunik(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2019
This is an old old story
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Okoyeebo: 12:32pm On May 11, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
I like true life revenge stories. But truth be told, the job of selecting exam invigilators is a public duty. The power of hiring and firing would never be left in the hands of one man.

Yes, it should be left in the hands of the host of heaven.
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by paix(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2019
A very pathetic story though. God has His ways of doing things, you know. All the problems you encountered were preparations to the fulfilment of your destiny. Please, forgive this guy and move on with your life, so that it doesn't cause any obstacles to your future breakthroughs. Congratulations man.
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Gmajor(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2019
Nawa oh. This story get as e be.
Maybe you can say that you were scared when you were still an undergraduate but when you have spill over because of the course, why did you not report him to the Senate since you are sure that you passed.
At that point he had nothing to lose
You can easily call for a remark of your scripts at that point.
But it's a twitter story so it may not even be true
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by collinometricx: 12:38pm On May 11, 2019
I saw this same story around last 3 or 4 yrs...

Pure lies
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by collinometricx: 12:42pm On May 11, 2019
I saw this same story around last 3 or 4 yrs...

Pure lies

Exactly
geunik:
This is an old old story
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by deltateam: 12:45pm On May 11, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
I like true life revenge stories. But truth be told, the job of selecting exam invigilators is a public duty. The power of hiring and firing would never be left in the hands of one man.

To fail a student for 5 good years is just too wicked. To think same person had A speaks a lot.

Yes the university awards certificate based on character and learning but sometimes its good to tamper justice with mercy especially when the guilty fellow has begged or pleaded.

If men were God we all would be in big trouble because any small thing you will be gasping for breathe.
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by KingAzubuike(f): 12:49pm On May 11, 2019
seunfly:
I already know u department for you to say your advisor was Dr Mrs Adigun ummmh!!!, your advisor her self is very wicked but she later changed after guys show her things spiritually.
It reminds me of one wicked lecturer back then in unilorin. Nobody begged him to change after his only 2 kids died mysteriously and simultaneously. Wickedness does not pay at all. Karma is really real.

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by blackfase(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2019
Old old stuff. Dem too dey recycle news for this platform sef.... next one abeg
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Fulmigati: 12:51pm On May 11, 2019
I read this story on Nairaland years ago. The person behind that twitter acct is a thief.

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by seunfly: 12:52pm On May 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:

It reminds me of one wicked lecturer back then in unilorin. Nobody begged him to change after his only 2 kids died mysteriously and simultaneously. Wickedness does not pay at all. Karma is really real.

I also know d lecturer u are talking about.
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Norabay(f): 12:54pm On May 11, 2019
I hav read this story 4years ago.
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Khaliyah(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2019
amaniro:
Its not a fiction, this particular event has been on nairaland before

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Muyeekgtb: 1:00pm On May 11, 2019
The story is not new. I knew this story long ago, about 10 years ago
amaniro:
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by SILVERLINES: 1:12pm On May 11, 2019
HebronHF:
This Twitter user shared a story on how his friend made a Perfect payback for his Lecturer who failed him for 6 years in the University.

A friend who couldn't graduate in LAUTECH because of 100L Biology Practical wrote this, and I hope it will teach us a lesson.

https://twitter.com/otegz_v/status/1125941258046922753
OP you lied this s this story accord long time ago unlike this remix you posted here, the guy forgive the lecturer and gave him and his family more paper to mark and the lecturer was so much grateful to the coper guy. Next time don't recycle us a story. Every old Nairalander here are familiar with the truth story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Exams Are Written In Covenant University / Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.