Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. (1213 Views)

I Got A Job Interview Alert But... "Please Read" / I Need A Job In Kaduna. Please Help Me. / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. by markkuss: 3:34am On May 11, 2019
They are currently giving out forms for APPEALS PROJECT in collaboration with world bank.
The office for collection of forms is at KADUNA AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY office at Barnawa.

Submission of forms expires may 21

Re: If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. by markkuss: 3:36am On May 11, 2019

Re: If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. by markkuss: 3:39am On May 11, 2019

Re: If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. by markkuss: 3:42am On May 11, 2019
Re: If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. by markkuss: 3:45am On May 11, 2019
Be there as early as 8am so you can get the form fast...
It's free
Re: If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. by markkuss: 3:59am On May 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. by markkuss: 10:26am On May 11, 2019
If you need the form and you are in the venue..
Re: If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 11, 2019
They are currently giving out forms for APPEALS PROJECT in collaboration with world bank.
The office for collection of forms is at KADUNA AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY office at Barnawa.

The requires you write a biz plan. If you have obtained d form and don't how to fill it contact me.
Re: If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. by markkuss: 6:02am On May 12, 2019
[s][/s]
Yakubuly:

The requires you write a biz plan. If you have obtained d form and don't how to fill it contact me.
Re: If You Are In Kaduna. .please Read This.. by abioz(m): 6:35am On May 14, 2019
markkuss:
[s][/s]
This is so so real.... utilize this opportunity, bless you on.

(1) (Reply)

Company Driver Needed / A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting / Urgent:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.