Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Exchange Server 2007 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Exchange Server 2007 (1397 Views)

To Start Exchange Server / How To Resolve Logical Corruption From Exchange Server? / Hassle-free Way To Carry Out Mailbox Migration To Another Exchange Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Server 2007 by saddik(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2007
Hello e'1,
Pls advise me on the kind of softwares and hardwares required to setup and run xchange server from my HQ to remote areas in the niger-delta.

I need to present a solution for my remote field workers to use PDAs to attach and download files from my HQ,

Does MTN or GLO have the facilities to enable PDAs perform such tasks as attaching files and downloading.

Pls help urgently needed. as well as advise.
Re: Exchange Server 2007 by Maleeq(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2007
If your primary need is messaging, it would be cheaper to get services(Blackberry) from GLO(Heard MTN just signed up with RIM to provide same service). You can get better info from the customer care centres of these service providers.

But if you still choose to implement the infrastructure yourself, let me know. I'm skipping the process explanation cos it's kind of long!
Re: Exchange Server 2007 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2007
Try Openhand. Works just like the Blackberry, but its cheaper, more secure and you have more control.
Re: Exchange Server 2007 by madridguy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Darmilollar, you're such a beautiful lady. How are you at this hour?

(1) (Reply)

Is Software Yet To Be Tapped? / Helo House,how Can I Bundle A Database File Into My Desktop Applicatn / How To Buy Bitcoin With Hack$ed money highways Using Sofort Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.