Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos (2934 Views)

Whitemoney Kneels Down & Thanks God As He Lands In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Conversation With Yomi Fabiyi / "People Will Stare, Make It Worth Their While" - Bbnaija Mercy Eke Drips Hot In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by onyi25(f): 7:35am On May 11, 2019
The dark skinned beauty shared her most recent photos on IG stating that father in heaven asked her to post it before going to bed because they looked good.

And yes the photos are lovely, rocking a body Hugging pink gown, over a silver heels which goes with the silver leopard print jacket hung over her shoulder and finally a pink bag, the TV star posed pretty in front of her new car, giving her Haters more things to talk about.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

"I was going to bed and it happened. Yes it did. The conversation wasn’t a long one but it made an impact .
Father in heaven : Alex my daughter!!
Alex : Yes father
Father in heaven : You can’t go to bed if you don’t post those nice pictures from today
Alex : But it’s late
Father in heaven : You love them. It’s never too late to share your moments.
Alex : But in that last picture, I scratched my ... Father in heaven : That’s because you are a pro.
Alex : posting right now. "

See more--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/05/bbnaija-alex-shares-her-conversation.html

Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by Davash222(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2019
Some people are naturally born to slay while others are forcing themselves to slay!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by Nobody: 8:12am On May 11, 2019
Eyyah!

You see, there are different stages of madness.

Madness will sometimes get to a stage, the mad person will not see himself as mad and even other people will not see that person as mad.

But people with wisdom will see it and realize that that person is mad.

Alex, it is my painful unofficial duty to officially declare it unto you that you are mad! angry

You are free to use that quote feature and curse me all you want... I do not give a damn angry

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by months: 8:28am On May 11, 2019
I wonder how much water have passed under that bridge.

Those way know, know.
Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On May 11, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Eyyah!

You see, there are different stages of madness.

Madness will sometimes get to a stage, the mad person will not see himself as mad and even other people will not see that person as mad.

But people with wisdom will see it and realize that that person is mad.

Alex, it is my painful unofficial duty to officially declare it unto you that you are mad! angry

You are free to use that quote feature and curse me all you want... I do not give a damn angry

I've always known you to be bitter angry How is she mad? Is your girlfriend more beautiful than she is??

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On May 11, 2019
I was expecting a bedroom pics when reading the post
Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by meobizy(f): 10:00am On May 11, 2019
So it’s only pictures we’ll know this woman for and nothing else?
June is coming fast.
Her and her cohorts will get forgotten.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by iTearHerToto: 10:37am On May 11, 2019
Nananow boobs has fallen.
I bet punnna's lips too go don fall yakataa.

Pukes angry
Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by TimiRume(f): 10:50am On May 11, 2019
Alex, i love her but this imaginery conversation is pretty stupiid.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by stamapro(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2019
Wow !! so lovely bag there. grin
Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by femi4: 11:50am On May 11, 2019
Abeg, who can interprete this part:

Alex : But in that last picture, I scratched my ...

Father in heaven : That’s because you are a pro.
Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I've always known you to be bitter angry How is she mad? Is your girlfriend more beautiful than she is??

How is she mad? Read her post again and answer yourself angry

Is my girlfriend more beautiful than she is? Go look in the mirror and answer yourself grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 4:10pm On May 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by sugacoatedmouth(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

is it your bitterness

Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 11, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
is it your bitterness

iffa slap you ehn! angry
Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

iffa slap you ehn! angry
slap me with What

Re: Bbnaija Alex Shares Her Conversation With God As She Drips Hot In New Photos by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

iffa slap you ehn! angry

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! / Dollar Rate: Daddy Freeze Mocks Pst. Adeboye Over Failed Prophecy. / Lesbian -latest Nollywood Yoruba Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.