Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (78159 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / German-based Nigerian Man Reveals Survival On Expired Supermarket Scraps / 'I Discovered The Meaning Of Iberiberism At Owerri Airport' - Man Reveals.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by anonimi: 4:25am On May 13, 2019
Gerrard59:
I really wish to know, is it wrong paying bills? Paying for something that works? Middle class Nigerians pay double for the same services and amenities that you might want to mention with even lower quality. And if it's that bad for folks there, why have you not returned? I really don't get it.. Someone decides to relocate for good, yet s/he is criticised by folks who reside there but have blatantly refused to relocate to Nigeria. Surprisingly, you commented on the Lagos Badagry Expressway thread of not being able to reside in Nigeria, yet you believe someone's plan's of relocating from Nigeria is bad?

And please, it's not everyone who gets stucked in the system of paying bills (which in itself is not bad), some go on to become entrepreneurs. We're talking about an emigration debacle that has seen even rich Indians and Chinese doing same and you believe it's a bad thing?

I really wish to know because you cannot just keep critiquing folks' decisions yet decide to remain instead of doing the opposite.

Most Nigerians, middle class and educated included, don't want to pay bills even in Nigeria so they find ways to dodge it for common services hence they prefer to have their own generator, borehole, burglary "proof" doors and windows plus fence that make them prisoners effectively in their own houses.
Unfortunately they cannot have their own road to everywhere nor their own green space that is clean everywhere they go in Nigeria or even in their own city from home to work and back. In short, no man is an island!
It is because we are not system focused and don't participate in making the system work for everyone who pays his dues and those who can't pay because they are genuinely unable to afford to pay (temporarily, hopefully).
Once more of us understand that we are better off paying for common services & utilities to the point of being more engaged in how the system is being managed (politics, advocacy etc) as the whites do generally, then we are on our way to turning our own societies around instead of being second class citizens in places where the people and their ancestors have developed and continue to fine tune without ceasing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by anonimi: 6:11am On May 13, 2019
DEGABA:
This guy took the best decision, insecurity in Nigeria is my major fear staying in Nigeria.
If I have the opportunity I will leave this country and settled in a country that security of life is good and Canada is one of them.

Why is insecurity a major problem here?
What do middle class Nigerians do to contribute to the increase or decrease of the insecurity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by anonimi: 6:20am On May 13, 2019
fecta:
I live abroad and if i had to choose again i will still relocate.

i wrote Jamb twice and got 255 and 267 respectively but still was not admitted, and one guy will get 120 and enter because of connection.

Schools are begging for you to come over here.

And If it was that easy to start a successful company , everyone will be able to get jobs, no one will spend a huge chunk of their life to get a degree just to start hawking it around looking for jobs.

the only Good thing about Living in Nigeria is that it is hard to forget the love you have for Nigerians , that is why most of us still come back to Nairaland to read the latest new, thats why we wept when Buhari won the election.

Nigerians are the best but Electricity, Health Care, Education, Security e.t.c cant be compared to the one abroad

Admitted not only because of connection but because he is a northerner and better still a Fulani whose parents followed cows into Nigeria few years ago from Mali, Niger, Guinea, etc as actively encouraged by Buhari and Miyetti Allah who are keen on displacing Nigerians totally in the same way that they displaced the Alaafin and Oyo people from old Oyo.

charlycharles:
Cut-off marks for entrance to Federal UNITY Schools for all 36 states and the FCT
••••
Abia – Male (130) Female (130)
Adamawa – Male (62) Female (62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male (123) Female (123)
Anambra – Male (139) Female (139)
Bauchi – Male (35) Female (35)
Bayelsa – Male (72) Female (72)
Benue – Male (111) Female (111)
Borno – Male (45) Female (45)
Cross-Rivers – Male (97) Female (97)
Delta – Male (131) Female (131)
Ebonyi – Male (112) Female (112)
Edo – Male (127) Female (127)
Ekiti – Male (119) Female (119)
Enugu – Male (134) Female (134)
Gombe – Male (58) Female (58)
Imo – Male (138) Female (138)
Jigawa – Male (44) Female (44)
Kaduna – Male (91) Female (91)
Kano – Male (67) Female (67)
Kastina – Male (60) Female (60)
Kebbi – Male (9) Female (20)
Kogi – Male (119) Female (119)
Kwara – Male (123) Female (123)
Lagos – Male (133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male (58) Female (58)
Niger – Male (93) Female (93)
Ogun – Male (131) Female (131)
Ondo – Male (126) Female (126)
Osun – Male (127) Female (127)
Oyo – Male (127) Female (127)
Plateau – Male (97) Female (97)
Rivers – Male (118) Female (118)
Sokoto – Male (9) Female (13)
Taraba – Male (3) Female (11)
Yobe – Male (2) Female (27)
Zamfara – Male (4) Female (2)
FCT Abuja – Male (90) Female (90)

source: www​.proshareng.com/news/20169

After 50 years of Independence, the government of the so called disadvantaged regions ought to have done something to address the situation. You cannot continue to spoon-feed a child and expect that same child to grow, mature and be independent.

A student from Abia scores 130 in the Federal Commonwealth Entrance exam, yet it's almost impossible to gain admission in the school of his choice, yet another child from Zamfara will score less than 5 and gain same admission seamlessly. How do you encourage such a child that hard work and merit pays?
Look at all the appointments the president has made so far, over 90% from the north. They are telling us they are based on merit. My question is how comes, when it comes to appointment, they are hiding under merit to appoint only their own, but when it comes to exams and admission into Federal institutions, they bring in Federal character.

I'm an advocate of merit, hardwork, transparency, objectivity and emperical selection process. That way you encourage everybody to work hard for whatever he/she wants. After all, the Bible says, "he who does not work, let him not eat". It's against natural and spiritual justice and principle to take from those who work and give to those who don't work. That in itself is the root of corruption Nigeria. I support the President's fight against corruption. I advocate the enthronement of merit and objectivity in our national life.

So, Mr. President, if you are serious about your anti-corruption mantra, If you are serious about this your new "merit" policy, let's go back to the basis. Start by eliminating all forms of quota system and federal character in the admission process into Unity schools, Federal universities and recruitment/employment into all federal civil service, agencies, parastatals and let's see who will be qualified. That's my humble submission.

cuvox:
Kaduna state Governor Mallam Nasir el-Rufai has said his government has traced some violent,aggrieved Fulani to their countries and paid them to stop the killings of Southern Kaduna natives and the destruction of their communities saying that the renewed violence is carried out by bandits.

El-Rufai made this known while fielding questions from some select Journalists in his office in Kaduna.

He said: “For southern Kaduna, we didn’t understand what was going on and we decided to set up a committee under Gen. Martin Luther Agwai (rtd) to find out what was going on there. What was established was that the root of the problem has a history starting from the 2011 post election violence.

“Fulani herdsmen from across Africa bring their cattle down towards Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria. The moment the rains starts around March, April, they start moving them up to go back to their various communities and countries.

“Unfortunately, it was when they were moving up with their cattle across Southern Kaduna that the elections of 2011 took place and the crisis trapped some of them.

“Some of them were from Niger, Cameroon, Chad, Mali and Senegal. Fulanis are in 14 African countries and they traverse this country with the cattle.“ So many of these people were killed, cattle lost and they organised themselves and came back to revenge.

“So a lot of what was happening in Southern Kaduna was actually from outside Nigeria. We got a hint that the late Governor Patrick Yakowa got this information and he sent someone to go round some of these Fulani communities, but of course after he died, the whole thing stopped. That is what we inherited. But the Agwai committee established that.

“We took certain steps. We got a group of people that were going round trying to trace some of these people in Cameroon, Niger republic and so on to tell them that there is a new governor who is Fulani like them and has no problem paying compensations for lives lost and he is begging them to stop killing.“In most of the communities, once that appeal was made to them, they said they have forgiven

.There are one or two that asked for monetary compensation. They said they have forgiven the death of human beings, but want compensation for cattle. We said no problem, and we paid some. As recently as two weeks ago, the team went to Niger republic to attend one Fulani gathering that they hold every year with a message from me.

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/weve-paid-fulani-stop-killings-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by ogatboy(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2019
lastmessenger:
which life outside? After 6months everything gets back to Normal and the euphoria clears from your eyes and then you begin to see reality.

Oga i've been away for 3years and my eyes never clear

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 11:35am On May 13, 2019
ogatboy:

oya na. We dey here. We go make am here visit there sometimes come back and make Nigeria work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by timesup234: 12:37pm On May 13, 2019
ogatboy:

your eyes don over clear. Thats why u have time to come here. It is a trillion times more easier to make in Nigeria than America, Canada and Europe combine together
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by ogatboy(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2019
timesup234:
your eyes don over clear. Thats why u have time to come here. It is a trillion times more easier to make in Nigeria than America, Canada and Europe combine together

I am not living jonkey life. I am under no pressure and I do things at my own pace

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by ogatboy(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2019
lastmessenger:
oya na. We dey here. We go make am here visit there sometimes come back and make Nigeria work

When e begin work, tell us

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 1:32pm On May 13, 2019
ogatboy:

When e begin work, tell us
is OK. Enjoy your abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 13, 2019
elampiro:

I saw this on google: The average Software Engineer salary in Canada is $90,000 per year or $46.15 per hour. Entry level positions start at $48,750 per year while most experienced workers make up to $153,000 per year.
$140,000
The average Lawyer salary in Canada is $140,000 per year or $71.79 per hour. Entry level positions start at $55,000 per year while most experienced workers make up to $150,000 per year.

The above from google. I have some friends there who were skilled professionals (some bank managers or higher)here and they tell me nothing can make them return.

From the post, the guy in question is a lawyer if I'm correct, entry level at 55k per year before tax would amount to like 3k per month and factor this into the whole situation - he needs to write the bar exams before he can practice. Bill's alone would take at least 2k from that 3k per month... mehn, personally I would stick to my 1M/month job in naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by elampiro(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2019
Snappyfingaz:

From the post, the guy in question is a lawyer if I'm correct, entry level at 55k per year before tax would amount to like 3k per month and factor this into the whole situation - he needs to write the bar exams before he can practice. Bill's alone would take at least 2k from that 3k per month... mehn, personally I would stick to my 1M/month job in naija.

How do you know he will earn the exact minimum wage and how long do you think he will earn minimum wage based on his previous years of experience?

The way my friends speak, I am not sure they are on minimum wage. Although some have been there for five years or more.

You also forget he will not have to buy fuel for generator. Will not buy fake drugs and products, will not be exposed to much pollution. Etc.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by mindworx: 4:58pm On May 13, 2019
Snappyfingaz:

Canada does not respect your Nigeria work experience and Canada will not negotiate you based on the pay grade in your naija company, and like you pointed out, this guy has not told us if he has taken additional education in Canada to boost his chances for the high paying jobs. If we drag the line between entry and average, this guy may be on 97k job (if he is lucky enough), this is pre-tax. At close to 27% tax, he earns about 1.6m naira monthly before the bills kick in. If we critic this guy on the basis of income, we can say he didn't make a good decision because you can save up to 65% of your monthly income in naija which you can't do in Canada, but he didn't leave for money, he left for the environment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by chiboy1116: 6:14pm On May 13, 2019
lastmessenger:
my brother stop saying what you don't know.your friend is probably lying to you that he makes such money
and who told u this ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by AngelicBeing: 8:23pm On May 13, 2019
anonimi:

Admitted not only because of connection but because he is a northerner and better still a Fulani whose parents followed cows into Nigeria few years ago from Mali, Niger, Guinea, etc as actively encouraged by Buhari and Miyetti Allah who are keen on displacing Nigerians totally in the same way that they displaced the Alaafin and Oyo people from old Oyo.

Chai, that Fulani guy standing ontop the map of Nigeria cracked me up, you have started again with your gif, Don't let the old man in Aso Rock send EFCC after you, Hian, you are right though cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Ndipe(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
While some Nigerians are moving abroad and strike it rich, there are some who are moving back home and have hit a goldmine. Different destinies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Abbeycity123: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2019
my take on this issue, I relocated abroad some 4 years ago, and I worked in one of the banks in Nigeria prior to my relocation. My last role at the bank in Nigeria was a BM. right now, I also got a bank job here about 6 months after landing, and I have had promotions about 3 times in 2 years here. I am a step away from being a BM here as well. so relocating does not mean you will never get to the level you were in Nigeria. it might take time, but trust me Nigerians are good anywhere.

so when people view people relocating as though they are leaving their good jobs back home to suffer here, that's not true.

if you succeed in Nigeria, you will do better here. if you have the opportunity go for it, if not make the best of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
lastmessenger:
have you heard of gun violence in the western world?There are evil everywhere bro. Nothing will make me leave this country if I earn 1million monthly

All we need and deserve is peace. Everyone should seek for it and find it the way he believes . no one should be blamed .
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by DexterousOne(m): 12:18am On Aug 29, 2019
Bayoibee:
What’s the point of staying in a country where the basic things abroad is luxury here so the slightly rich becomes targets in a useless country where police always show up after the threat is gone just to take statements...that’s the only advantage of sars to me, they’re far better than most of these patrol officers

Exactly
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Engr2000: 4:54am On Aug 29, 2019
mindworx:

Canada does not respect your Nigeria work experience and Canada will not negotiate you based on the pay grade in your naija company, and like you pointed out, this guy has not told us if he has taken additional education in Canada to boost his chances for the high paying jobs. If we drag the line between entry and average, this guy may be on 97k job (if he is lucky enough), this is pre-tax. At close to 27% tax, he earns about 1.6m naira monthly before the bills kick in. If we critic this guy on the basis of income, we can say he didn't make a good decision because you can save up to 65% of your monthly income in naija which you can't do in Canada, but he didn't leave for money, he left for the environment.

Stop this lie from the pit of hell and stop deceiving people...

There are so many Nigerians in Canada on Managerial grade...

If you are not interested in relocating, stop discouraging others...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by DexterousOne(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Engr2000:

I don't see his message as being critical tho

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by ttmacoy: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Thane(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Snappyfingaz:

If I earned 1M monthly in Nigeria, I go nowhere. People do not tend to understand the mirage living abroad actually is. Lots of us say "we're doing it for our kids", fine. It's a good thing to want to take your kids somewhere with equal opportunities but for you earning 1M in a month, what else is it you want? You're leaving that to go to a place where debt is easily acquired? You're leaving a place where you built a house within a few years of you getting a 1M paying job to go to a place where you have to pay for a house for the rest of your life? With house rent out of the equation, imagine the kinda extra savings that comes out of 1M every month. If you earn the equivalent of 1M monthly in Canada, there's next to nothing left after paying all your bills, that way you need to keep going for the next and subsequent months. Even Canadians are tired of their system, I met one yesterday who just found out he could rent a duplex for one year in Medellin, Columbia for the price it would cost to rent same duplex for just a month in Canada. He only comes back now to cater to his properties and he's gone. Give me a job of 1M and I'm back to naija. O course I know of the insecurities, lack of basic amenities and all that, that's why it is a good ideal to send your kids out but if it were me, I'd keep such a job.

bros i saw your post in 2014 about wanting to travel to Canada, I'm currently in your shoes then . I only have a Bsc and a passport and currently serving too. Pls how do i start? kindly reply
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by travelinfo: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
fecta:

I live abroad and if i had to choose again i will still relocate.

i wrote Jamb twice and got 255 and 267 respectively but still was not admitted, and one guy will get 120 and enter because of connection.

Schools are begging for you to come over here.

And If it was that easy to start a successful company , everyone will be able to get jobs, no one will spend a huge chunk of their life to get a degree just to start hawking it around looking for jobs.

the only Good thing about Living in Nigeria is that it is hard to forget the love you have for Nigerians , that is why most of us still come back to Nairaland to read the latest new, thats why we wept when Buhari won the election.

Nigerians are the best but Electricity, Health Care, Education, Security e.t.c cant be compared to the one abroad
hello bro, I want to ask you some questions
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by abbeywalado: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
mejai:
My only problem in dis story be say, how can d wealthy man go to police station and drop 1k? Shame no catch am? Why would naija police even locate der vehicle key to help? grin

dis country don bad wells....

Why should he give them money in the first place? That is one of our problems in this country, are they not paid to do there job?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by abbeywalado: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Those problem u mentioned which are prevalent in Nigeria, find out well how much u pay for them abroad

Health care witout insurance is very expensive abroad, water bill too and many more re not cheap abroad. But over here in Niger we want them free of charge. Some pple ve never paid lite bill in their lives.
You mean the light we don't have? Maybe you don't live in Nigeria. At least in those countries, you get value for your money......Nigeria is a different thing entirely; estimated billing, no portable water ( you dug borehole yourself) , no good road, no good public hospitals ( general hospitals will tell u there is no bed to admit a patient dying).....so many ills. Thesr countries may have there ills but they definitely value lives than Nigeria govt. A decision to move to where things and system works is not a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by DexterousOne(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
anonimi:

Most Nigerians, middle class and educated included, don't want to pay bills even in Nigeria so they find ways to dodge it for common services hence they prefer to have their own generator, borehole, burglary "proof" doors and windows plus fence that make them prisoners effectively in their own houses.
Unfortunately they cannot have their own road to everywhere nor their own green space that is clean everywhere they go in Nigeria or even in their own city from home to work and back. In short, no man is an island!
It is because we are not system focused and don't participate in making the system work for everyone who pays his dues and those who can't pay because they are genuinely unable to afford to pay (temporarily, hopefully).
Once more of us understand that we are better off paying for common services & utilities to the point of being more engaged in how the system is being managed (politics, advocacy etc) as the whites do generally, then we are on our way to turning our own societies around instead of being second class citizens in places where the people and their ancestors have developed and continue to fine tune without ceasing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

I see the point you are driving at.
The society in Nigeria being more community focused instead of focus on self
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by DexterousOne(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
BigBashiru:

It's not the Nigerian govt that failed to give ppl a better life. Nigerians (the majority) are a slothful(lazy) people - poor hospitals is because nurses don't want to work, poor police force is because police decide to take bribes, Nigerians are too laid back culturally and are generally irresponsible.... so that's why Nigeria will remain a failed state

You have a point
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by anonimi: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
BigBashiru:
It's not the Nigerian govt that failed to give ppl a better life. Nigerians (the majority) are a slothful(lazy) people - poor hospitals is because nurses don't want to work, poor police force is because police decide to take bribes, Nigerians are too laid back culturally and are generally irresponsible.... so that's why Nigeria will remain a failed state

Is the government different from the people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by mindworx: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Engr2000:

Olodo, where in my comment did I say there are no many Nigerians in managerial grade? What is freaking about managerial? You that you entered with express entry, how much is your current after-tax take home? You better keep kwayet and manage your life jeje. Jero.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Suspectzero(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
DexterousOne:

You have a point

Which rubbish point does he have? How can he blame poor hospitals on nurses? Hospitals that don't have many basic facilities, very ill equipped and with underpaid staff. How can that be blamed on nurses and you're telling him he has a point?

He blames police force for taking bribes and being generally apathetic about their jobs. Do you know the pittance these police officers are paid to put their lives on the line? Can you even start comparing it to what police operatives are paid abroad? the police here function on bribes because they are being paid poverty wages. They are a victim of our society as much as everyone else.

It's a miserable cycle. The guy whom's comment you responded to is another shallow and inept thinker who can barely think below the surface of issues before pointing his crooked fingers.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by DexterousOne(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Suspectzero:

Which rubbish point does he have? How can he blame poor hospitals on nurses? Hospitals that don't have many basic facilities, very ill equipped and with underpaid staff. How can that be blamed on nurses and you're telling him he has a point?

He blames police force for taking bribes and being generally apathetic about their jobs. Do you know the pittance these police officers are paid to put their lives on the line? Can you even start comparing it to what police operatives are paid abroad? the police here function on bribes because they are being paid poverty wages. They are a victim of our society as much as everyone else.

It's a miserable cycle. The guy whom's comment you responded to is another shallow and inept thinker who can barely think below the surface of issues before pointing his crooked fingers.

Victim of society right?

Good

Now who made the society the way it is

Believe it or not
The govt is useless
But the bulk of the blame falls squarely on the people

And yes
The nurse's are very unprofessional
Same with the police
And every other thing

Victim or no victim
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by DexterousOne(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2019
mindworx:

Olodo, where in my comment did I say there are no many Nigerians in managerial grade? What is freaking about managerial? You that you entered with express entry, how much is your current after-tax take home? You better keep kwayet and manage your life jeje. Jero.

I don't get your point

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.