Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ask Me Anything About Honey Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ask Me Anything About Honey Business (1567 Views)

Ask Me Any Question On Poultry Business. / Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States / Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by NzeBasil(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2019
I will answer all your questions about honey business.

Let's go...
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by olerismith(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2019
Whats the best woood for constructing bee- hive
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by NzeBasil(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2019
olerismith:
Whats the best woood for constructing bee- hive

I don't know about beekeeping.

I only source honey from the bush.

Ask me about honey or honey business.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by CodeTemplar: 7:24pm On May 11, 2019
Is date honey better or is bee honey better?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by ogawisdom(m): 7:32pm On May 11, 2019
How do you kw an original honey
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by NzeBasil(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Is date honey better or is bee honey better?

Of course, bee honey is better every way than date honey or date syrup.

Raw honey does wonders.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by NzeBasil(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2019
ogawisdom:
How do you kw an original honey

One of the easiest ways to know original honey is to pour q warm water into a cup of glass. Pour a teaspoon of honey into it and keep it for few minutes.

If the honey is fake, the water will change colour.

If the honey us natural and raw, it will just settle at the bottom of the cup and gum there. And the water will retain its color.

There other ways to know also.

But, you can't go wrong with this method.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by solozo72(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Where in Nigeria can one source for original honey?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by pahoehoe: 5:59am On Jul 02, 2019
NzeBasil:

Let's go...
How will a budding exporter export honey to one of the foreign countries successfully without being defrauded? Well, the answer is contained on the first link on my signature. Just click on the link.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by suyamasta(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2019
NzeBasil:

One of the easiest ways to know original honey is to pour q warm water into a cup of glass. Pour a teaspoon of honey into it and keep it for few minutes.

If the honey is fake, the water will change colour.

If the honey us natural and raw, it will just settle at the bottom of the cup and gum there. And the water will retain its color.

There other ways to know also.

But, you can't go wrong with this method.
Lol are you for real so honey is now gum that it would not dilute?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by NzeBasil(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2019
suyamasta:
Lol are you for real so honey is now gum that it would not dilute?

Original honey will not dissolve in the water.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by Rafaelbeulah: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Please do you have bitter honey?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by blackjack21(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
NzeBasil:

Let's go...
sales, we need connection to buyers.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by NzeBasil(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rafaelbeulah:
Please do you have bitter honey?

Yes. There's a honey that's a bit bitter.

And there's also honey that contains alcohol.

We also have white honey.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by NzeBasil(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
blackjack21:

sales, we need connection to buyers.

Use social media to sell your honey. You can also engage sales girls and boys to sell for you at events and busy places like Teaching Hospitals and you pay them by commission.

I make sales every day. I sell mostly on social media.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by suyamasta(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
NzeBasil:

Original honey will not dissolve in the water.
then why people come dey use honey as sweetener abeg if e no d dissolve?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by NzeBasil(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
suyamasta:
then why people come dey use honey as sweetener abeg if e no d dissolve?

It doesn't mean it will NEVER dissolve. But it takes time. But if you stir it, it will dissolve.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by suyamasta(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2019
NzeBasil:

It doesn't mean it will NEVER dissolve. But it takes time. But if you stir it, it will dissolve.
Exactly that answers my point
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by cashu41(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2019
If the water is lukewarm, original honey will still dissolve as it goes down the water but the rate of diffusion will of fake honey will be higher. The problem here is determing the temperature of water for test
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by Kayzy1: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Quality pure honey from cameroun forest at ur location.contact me at 07069393960 and testify later.We do pay on delivery nation wide.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by GREATP1(m): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2020
Kayzy1:
Quality pure honey from cameroun forest at ur location.contact me at 07069393960 and testify later.We do pay on delivery nation wide.

What if you supply and the quality is not what I want? 07011843606
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by Atlanticfire: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2020
NzeBasil:

Let's go...

Which part of Nigeria do you get most of your honey from?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Honey Business by Kayzy1: 5:50am On Jun 09, 2020
My product is tested and proven.it will be what u want unless u re not looking for pure original honey.But u re looking for original honey u don't any reason to turn it down because u should how to test for pure honey.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cat Fish Fingerlings and Post fingerlings / Rare Pictures Of Obj's Otta Farm / Hatching Turkey Eggs With Local Mother Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.