Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States (1571 Views)

Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos) / Understanding Benue & Taraba Agriculturally: An Overview Of Ukum, Gassol Ibi LGA / Ask Pigbarn Any Questions About PIG FARMING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onlinefarmstore: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Am currently touring Benue & Taraba states with intentions to reach Abuja and Plateau ask me any questions.

You can watch my video of my trip here @cheapmarketdeal on Facebook & Instagram

or visit g.page/cheapmarketdeal
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onnasucs1(m): 2:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Will you go to Zaki Biam yam market?
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onlinefarmstore: 3:26am On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=Onnasucs1 post=95769125]Will you go to Zaki Biam yam market?[/quote

I have visit Zaki Biam, Kkayfo and Jootar Yam market
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onnasucs1(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=Onlinefarmstore post=95769272][/quote]Wow! Great

What is the the average cost of 100 tubers of yam. Do you think it is wise to export it to Lagos?
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by safepaulooo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
How is the road condition going towards Taraba from Otukpo in benue? Where is it really bad and challenging for motorists? Also how safe to ply?

Onlinefarmstore:
Am currently touring Benue & Taraba states with intentions to reach Abuja and Plateau ask me any questions.
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onlinefarmstore: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
safepaulooo:
How is the road condition going towards Taraba from Otukpo in benue? Where is it really bad and challenging for motorists? Also how safe to ply?

Otukpo road is bad but motorists still ply the route
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onlinefarmstore: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Onnasucs1:
Wow! Great

What is the the average cost of 100 tubers of yam. Do you think it is wise to export it to Lagos?
depends on the size and variety say 35

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onnasucs1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
depends on the size and variety say 35
That's 350/tuber. Quite expensive
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onlinefarmstore: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Onnasucs1:
That's 350/tuber. Quite expensive

you should see the size first
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by loshybab(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2020
How much does a matured ram and sheep and goat cost in Taraba state? Gembu or towns closer to Jalingo,to be precise?

I'll appreciate your reply. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onlinefarmstore: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
loshybab:
How much does a matured ram and sheep and goat cost in Taraba state? Gembu or towns closer to Jalingo,to be precise?

I'll appreciate your reply. Thanks

Depends who is selling to you.... 10k is okay, or less not more than 15
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by IRIENBOY(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
How much is the price of rice and maize now?
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by loshybab(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:

Depends who is selling to you.... 10k is okay, or less not more than 15

Thanks for this. Is there any insecurity issue on the routes there?
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Teetee777: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
my questions;
1. which market can someone buy grains in cheap price
2. the day of the market
3. how to transport the grains to Lagos or ibadan
thks
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onlinefarmstore: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
loshybab:

Thanks for this. Is there any insecurity issue on the routes there?
. Generally insecurity is a national isssue in which ever form it come. Their are rules though to follow
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onlinefarmstore: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Teetee777:
my questions;
1. which market can someone buy grains in cheap price
2. the day of the market
3. how to transport the grains to Lagos or ibadan
thks
depends on the type of grains, the type grown in taraba? Mutum biyu is your option.
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by loshybab(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
. Generally insecurity is a national isssue in which ever form it come. Their are rules though to follow

I appreciate you for your time. Many thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onlinefarmstore: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2020
loshybab:

I appreciate you for your time. Many thanks
thanks am touring n. e soon care to join?
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by loshybab(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
thanks am touring n. e soon care to join?
Nah! My location is pretty a distance and I got something doing presently. Thanks anyways
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by Onlinefarmstore: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2020
loshybab:

Nah! My location is pretty a distance and I got something doing presently. Thanks anyways
okay ... you can follow us on IG and Facebook @cheapmarketdeal to watch from a distance
Re: Ask Me Any Questions: Am Touring Benue & Taraba States by loshybab(m): 1:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
okay ... you can follow us on IG and Facebook @cheapmarketdeal to watch from a distance

Done!!!
Follow back on same platforms @Aipha_farms

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Mice? / Urgent..!!! Sesame Seed Price / American Hunter Poses With A Giant Frog He Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.