Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Sanusi Persecuted Me Thinking I Wanted His Job At Cbn-cecilia Ibru - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sanusi Persecuted Me Thinking I Wanted His Job At Cbn-cecilia Ibru (296 Views)

Why Abia Policeman Dropped His Rifle, Walked Away From His Job - PIDOMNIGERIA / UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him / My Banker Friend Quit His Job To Work In A Car Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Persecuted Me Thinking I Wanted His Job At Cbn-cecilia Ibru by sunky97: 1:20pm On May 11, 2019
…Explains Why She Did Not Let Her Husband Know of Her Travails

…Says: “I learnt that you never know who your enemies are until you have a problem”

”’Why I Opted for Plea Bargaining

…How People Deserted Her

Mrs Cecilia Ibru, the former Managing Director of the defunct Oceanic Bank, speaks on life after she left the bank, her ordeal and what she has been doing. This is her first interview which she granted The Punch

For years, you have been absent from the social scene; what have you been up to?

I would say I have been retooling and reinventing myself by taking on new challenges. I’m in the education sector now, which I think is worth going into, because everything about development revolves around education. If done properly, our nation will not be complaining too much because human capital would have been well developed. So, that is where I am now and it’s like an experiment for me.

My late husband (Michael Ibru) and I started with nursery, kindergarten, primary, secondary and now a university. We are trying to raise talents in a way that it would produce excellence because education across the world is not commensurate with the speed at which we are growing here. We cannot expect people to become champions overnight without being nurtured and trained, even if they have the right talents. That informed part of what we are doing with the Michael and Cecilia Ibru University.
http://tellmystory.com.ng/story/cecilia-ibru-sanusi-persecuted-me-thinking-i-wanted-his-job-at-cbn

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Blogging 2019 / What Do You Wish To Have In Life Without Working For It? / Content: Every Marketer's Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.