Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina (19389 Views)

CBN To Remove Up Tier-1 Accounts Not Linked To BVN / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by micmond: 5:06pm On May 11, 2019
Truth be told. Nigeria can't win the war against corruption untill we begin to hand topclass punishment against anyone found guilty.

For example amend the constitution and adopt CHINESE way of punishment against corruption,And make governance less lucrative.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Halogenonimisi(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2019
crackhouse:
don't just call him criminal until u have a reason to. I listened to him when he was called by Ahmed Isa and he said a lot. I think the president need to give the man a listening ear and allow him (maina) report to him (president) directly so as to get an undiluted result. But I doubt if that will happen because the person in Aso rock is not Buhari. He's a controlled jubrin from Sudan. What powers does he have though?
I feel bitter when I heard him talk with the ordinary presido, my problem is that alot of people still don't know and refuse to believe he's Innocent.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by SVC6000: 5:21pm On May 11, 2019
Pls What The Name Of Dis Story Book
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Mustack: 5:22pm On May 11, 2019
micmond:
Truth be told. Nigeria can't win the war against corruption untill we begin to hand topclass punishment against anyone found guilty.

For example amend the constitution and adopt CHINESE way of punishment against corruption,And make governance less lucrative.

My bro they will come for your head... I have suggested something like this long ago but Na 9ja we Dy.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 11, 2019
the redundant coupist and cohorts are criminals!
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by micmond: 5:55pm On May 11, 2019
The only people that will come for me are those with demented mindset.as for me I will attack any attacker
Mustack:

My bro they will come for your head... I have suggested something like this long ago but Na 9ja we Dy.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by daddytime(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2019
I listened to Maina speak on this topic and I was so perplexed and confused, not knowing what to believe anymore.

The guy made some very valid and gut wrenching claims on how Nigeria is being bled dry by civil servants and politicians who keep looting our common wealth even when they are in retirement until death.

They strike deals.with banks and operate secret account where they get credited monthly from interests accruing on such huge accounts.

He was very clear on how his fight with the EFCC was based on his querying them on the whereabouts of properties etc he had helped recover during his task which most likely had been re-looted.

He also averred that the records were there on how he recovered #2.6tn for the GEJ administration and further helped the present administration recover yet another #1.6tn and that the fight against him was a campaign of calumny sponsored by the hawks he was exposing and putting out of their looting business.

In fact, the guy said a lot, made some sense and got me confused for real.

This our country matter e be like woman nyansh wey dem no dey fit use one hand open.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by tallfish145(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2019
I listened to that programe.Ahmed isa really Bleep up by first addressing maina as a thief,even he later apologised at the end of the show.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Surebet35570: 7:17pm On May 11, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below fixed odds available

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by klever18(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2019
OK we dey hear
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Ubdavis(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2019
jaytee01:
So this criminal still has mouth to talk....... And he could only mention Oyo-Ita? What of Ameachi, Ngige, Dambazzau and the rest?

Pls. Prove to us that he stole money.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by naijapikin04(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2019
Presidency to PDP: Stop Your Smear Campaign against Judiciary

DETAILS>>>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/11/presidency-to-pdp-stop-your-smear-campaign-against-judiciary/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Ubdavis(m): 7:28pm On May 11, 2019
This man seems innocuous, I listened to him yesterday, no one have proven beyond reasonable doubt the he stole money. No convincing evidence...
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by biztip: 9:31pm On May 11, 2019
do we really have a president?
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by oruma19: 12:14am On May 12, 2019
He mentions the name of another southerner. oya na, let the game begin
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by genesishouse: 5:10am On May 12, 2019
He is still free and talking as a result of many wonders of your saviour's anti corruption war with his cabals. He wants to lay accusations on the woman because she stood against his evil restatement and illegal promotion.
Let's move on it will surely come to an end one day.

quote author=Bolustical post=78304513]If not for Daura Lawal, this man is supposed to be a neighbour to Sambo Dasuki. The fact that this man can still talk is an indictment on the President's anti-corruption crusade.

EFCC and DSS should do their work and smoke him out of his hiding.

BTW, the allegation against Oyo-Ita should be investigated thoroughly.

IPOB goats must not be given chance to say rubbish.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by Mustack: 5:17am On May 12, 2019
micmond:
The only people that will come for me are those with demented mindset.as for me I will attack any attacker

I see you
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by olajide8(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2019
Calculating:

Read More: https://politicstimesng.com/buharis-cabinet-members-still-operating-bank-accounts-not-linked-to-tsa-fugitive-maina/

Can this man just be caught, a thief trying to claim holy - he would just come and be spewing rubbish around, as if we don't know what's happening on the remita platform, he should just shut up

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by ChiefVolt007: 10:02am On May 12, 2019
Bolustical:
If not for Daura Lawal, this man is supposed to be a neighbour to Sambo Dasuki. The fact that this man can still talk is an indictment on the President's anti-corruption crusade.

EFCC and DSS should do their work and smoke him out of his hiding.

BTW, the allegation against Oyo-Ita should be investigated thoroughly.

IPOB goats must not be given chance to say rubbish.
YOU ARE A GOAT
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by booksrite(f): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Presidency to PDP: Stop Your Smear Campaign against JudiciaryDETAILS>>>

sad
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by olajide8(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Would this maina shut up? He is accused of stealing N5b from the pensions office and it was alleged that raw cash was carted out of his personal residence in kado estate, he is on the run hiding without trying to prove his innocence - and he still has the audacity to form corruption crusader? God punish the devil for gifting nigeria with these kind of nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dokpesi: Only A Northerner Can Win Presidency For PDP In 2023 / Hon Reuben Izeze Shot By Unknown Gunmen / Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.