Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,363 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” (39573 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / Davido Gave Yinka Ayefele N1 Million Cash On Stage In Abeokuta (Video) / The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” by kachi19: 7:46pm On May 12, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahaha 37, likes for diz kind comments it's an affirmation of the diverse kind of brain and mindset we have in the society.. No wonder behavioral science is the next best thing... Speaks volumes of the hypocrisy of humans, who undermine their benefactors later because what they desperately needed yesterday, today they can afford...

I help only with what I can let go because humans atleast majority tend to make promises, feign benevolence, humility in despair and desperate times just to con favors only to become Tigers later..

The truth is never buy breakfast and expect lunch from people.. Do humanity and move on.. Give what you won't miss.. If it's appreciated fine if it's not no sleep loss...

I'm ara here...

The truth here, no disrespect sir, you started well and ended with an utter nonsense. There are primary basic, Secondary and Miscellaneous needs. When u identify a need of someone you attend to it. Just like giving a street beggar a Rolex watch when you know all he needs is food and clothes
Re: Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” by tempex88(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2019
kachi19:

Meaning David didn't have 400k?

Exactly....
Re: Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” by kachi19: 7:47pm On May 12, 2019
Moneywirer:

onye Igbo!!!! �
It is we!! cool
Re: Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:36am On May 13, 2019
kachi19:

The truth here, no disrespect sir, you started well and ended with an utter nonsense. There are primary basic, Secondary and Miscellaneous needs. When u identify a need of someone you attend to it. Just like giving a street beggar a Rolex watch when you know all he needs is food and clothes
underline or highlight the utter nonsense... Smh...

Nonetheless opinions they say it's like anuses everyone has theirs and none stink alike...
Re: Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” by kachi19: 6:02am On May 13, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
underline or highlight the utter nonsense... Smh...

Nonetheless opinions they say it's like anuses everyone has theirs and none stink alike...

Bia odogwu what on Venus are U saying?? grin are U trying to confuse my blain?
Re: Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” by Catastrophe1: 9:51am On May 13, 2019
Hustlersdiary:

They don't know.
Na BB q10 and co Dem sabi
Lols
Re: Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” by Olukologia24592(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2019
kachi19:

clearly you had a really bàd grammer teacher
Oga it is "Grammar" not "grammer "
Re: Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” by kachi19: 6:06pm On May 14, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Oga it is "Grammar" not "grammer "

This stinkbrain grin so it's now your surname? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter / Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy / Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.