Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (86811 Views)

Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Bossgirl733: 8:20pm On May 11, 2019
Like their dress code grin cheesy

See My Signature grin grin
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by rawtouch: 8:20pm On May 11, 2019
ade a pe lori..
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Maslib: 8:22pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Some Buckets to gather ipob Yoots' Tears grin grin

Why are that coward Bro. Northerners hate you yoruba slaves with passion so don't get it twisted

2 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Chukwurah003: 8:23pm On May 11, 2019
hammerFC:

U ARE SHAMELESS BIGGOT.

HOW DOES FULANI AND FULANI FIGHT IN KANO CONCERN PEOPLE SEEKING A SEPARATE NATIONAL IDENTITY?

What are you saying? You’re confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Chukwurah003: 8:23pm On May 11, 2019
bakila:

Nope, APC is sinking by doings things that are unimaginable. Everything that goes around comes around as it WAS for PDP so it SHALL for APC.

In your wet dreams hahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

He stood up to Jonathan against the looting going on; he stood up against his governor against the bribery captured on camera; he is a great man, a man that stands up against the ills of the society no matter who is commiting the crime. What do you stand for?
Thank you! Honestly,Nigerians need help. The situation of this country has affected most people's brain to the extend that they don't know who to commend and who to condemned.

6 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by oduademonest: 8:23pm On May 11, 2019
Such is life
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Chukwurah003: 8:24pm On May 11, 2019
kmcutez:

An example of a foolish youth in Nigeria.

Have you resigned as the President of foolish youth?
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by tommykiwi(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
If u don't hàve any reasonable to say just keep shut!
What has Ipob gat to do with the Emirs?
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by hush15: 8:25pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I like people with Guts...This man is really Talk Na Do! grin grin

i guess these ones too will be reportinto the local government chairman of their respective local governments. rubbish nation, no right reason for everything even when it sound right.

neway, its karma goin round full circle. i hope SLS would take this in good faith cos he has been quiet in all these drama and as much as i respect that, i hope he now understands that leadership is a delicate position in which....

i don forget werin i wan say sef. awon eleribu
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Chukwurah003: 8:25pm On May 11, 2019
thesicilian:
First it was Oyo, now it's Kano. Our great traditional institutions are being destroyed slowly and steadily by ignorant, selfish and power hungry politicians. I weep for Nigeria.

Weep for yourself. Nigeria is getting better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Queenboy123(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2019
Agbaletu:
Congratulations to all the newly tubarned Emirs. Next time, Sanusi will choose his battle carefully. One by one Una go go down.

Go down?
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Niceman4u(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

ah! see ur life?
y don't u wanna give ur miserable life a meaning?

3 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I like people with Guts...This man is really Talk Na Do! grin grin

Weldon jaare cheesy
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by tiwiex(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

He stood up to Jonathan against the looting going on; he stood up against his governor against the bribery captured on camera; he is a great man, a man that stands up against the ills of the society no matter who is commiting the crime. What do you stand for?

Nice speech. He stood up again and see where he is now. So, what did he stand against now? GEJ is truly a great man.

2 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by RemiTinubu(f): 8:29pm On May 11, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
[/s]
trash trash trash
shameless bigot
anything to spite igbos even when it's never their business
keep feeling insecure

FYI
Igbos are enjoying what's happening to SLS

kiss the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2019
rawtouch:
ade a pe lori..
bata ape lese ojo odun odun kan ni
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2019
advocate666:
I just love Ganduje.
u must be crsd
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by advocate666: 8:32pm On May 11, 2019
rattlesnake:
u must be crsd

I am.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by simplycarro: 8:33pm On May 11, 2019
hammerFC:

U ARE SHAMELESS BIGGOT.

HOW DOES FULANI AND FULANI FIGHT IN KANO CONCERN PEOPLE SEEKING A SEPARATE NATIONAL IDENTITY?

How are you seeking a separate nation when 2/3 of those still living in Ibo land are looking for how to escape to other parts of Nigeria, especially to the SW and North?

You can get Biafra by merely constituting yourselves to nuisance online insulting everyone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Abeyjide: 8:33pm On May 11, 2019
kano now trending
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Damsyjay(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2019
BlacSmit:
Sanusi, that privilege you enjoyed during GEJ tenure is lost!
what privilege please tell me

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngeneukwuenu aka CilicMarin, aka Ogbonna K., wetin concern IPOB here

3 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by abdr3: 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
LibertyRep:
I won't allow anyone use me to settle personal scores with his adversaries. Never!

Where are the newly installed kings in Ibadan today?

In any case, good luck to all of them.

Abi ooo
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Dredgemaster(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

. Ask him
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by oliidell(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2019
Can you guys please stop this elongated wailing about people that stood against Jonathan.

PDP looted the treasury and got lots of things wrong under Jonathan's watch.

Sanusi is not a saint but I respect him for always speaking out for justice when most people in power remain silent. MLK Jnr. once said that 'our lives begin to end the day we decide to keep silent about the things that matter'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by tomtos88(m): 8:37pm On May 11, 2019
tiwiex:

Nice speech. He stood up again and see where he is now. So, what did he stand against now? GEJ is truly a great man.

This is why some of u need not comment, u all don't know the truth, that's why u all being misled with lies... Just Google what he stands against

2 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by emkz: 8:38pm On May 11, 2019
While I sympathize with Emir Sanusi on the balkanization of the Emirate, I think his temperament is too volcanic for that position. This has always been his style since his days as Chief Risk Officer in UBA. As Emir, his words carry weight and he should have been more restrained in his utterances. No doubt the guy is brilliant, but he should have learnt from Sultan Dasuki, whom Abacha dethroned and nothing happened. Pity he is being messed up by Ganduje of all people who is morally bankrupt to even lead a state like Kano.

3 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Yusuf54: 8:38pm On May 11, 2019
LibertyRep:
I won't allow anyone use me to settle personal scores with his adversaries. Never!

Where are the newly installed kings in Ibadan today?

In any case, good luck to all of them.
the newly installed kings in Ibadan are still very much active and alive.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Broadmind: 8:39pm On May 11, 2019
Beginning and reawakening of attacked within will begin any time soon. Breeding communal clash in addition to what we have at hand isn't way for northern Nigerian. Banditry, Boko haram and internal insecurity from this very action will be way too much for Ganduje to handle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.