Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (86816 Views)

Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by odehaj: 3:20am On May 12, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi should go and beg Goodluck Jonathan.
Jonathan that never wanted Sanusi to be crowned!
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by saraki2019(m): 4:50am On May 12, 2019
Illegal emirs, this men are in for,trouble,
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by gnykelly(m): 5:40am On May 12, 2019
thesicilian:
First it was Oyo, now it's Kano. Our great traditional institutions are being destroyed slowly and steadily by ignorant, selfish and power hungry politicians. I weep for Nigeria.

What is great about traditional institution... And how have they moved us forward... What are their tangible contribution?
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by DedeNkem: 6:06am On May 12, 2019
Sanusi would be p*issed!
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by ledaman: 7:06am On May 12, 2019
kurupt1:
You see the way Okorocha, Sanusi,Tinubu,Amaechi all fought GEJ a good man with falsehood.,they are all paying for it gradually.
So shall your day of reckoning Lauretta Onochie a.k.a ngeneukwenu will come.You can take that to the bank!
I just Wonder how you guys from South East will not get over the Jonathan's issue! Is he from he from south east ? No Wonder you guys can never rule Nigeria set of useless people.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by drey076(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

He stood up to Jonathan against the looting going on; he stood up against his governor against the bribery captured on camera; he is a great man, a man that stands up against the ills of the society no matter who is commiting the crime. What do you stand for?
You are correct
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by obstead200(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Some Buckets to gather ipob Yoots' Tears grin grin
u are just pathetic.
Can't u even see the main issues here? We are talking about the balkanisation and destruction of an 800 year old culture, a very beautiful piece of national heritage, all because of a personal vendetta and here u are talking of IPOB. How does this concern or make any difference to them?
U don't understand culture. Have u ever seen the dubar festival in Kano? It will never remain the same.

Shame on u. Shame on APC. Shame on gandollars
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by obstead200(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2019
gnykelly:

What is great about traditional institution... And how have they moved us forward... What are their tangible contribution?
can this happen in Britain? Can u arbitrarily dethrone the queen?
The government of Britain can do it. But they won't. Because they value and preserve culture.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:45am On May 12, 2019
Soleye24:

for what now? u have no idea of what happened between sanusi and Jonathan so keep mute.
you must be insane.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by olabukola: 7:52am On May 12, 2019
odehaj:
Jonathan that never wanted Sanusi to be crowned!
If the people that wanted him crowned then are the same people that dethroned him now that means GEJ was right then but the myopic once could not see his(GEJ) reasons.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2019
oliidell:

You've reasoned predictably like an average Nigerian. First off, you DO NOT have to choose between two poor choices. If you were asked to choose between the hangman's noose and the electric chair, I'm sure you'll opt to stay alive.

I still insist that you can't separate the two parties cos whatever PDP claimed to have achieved while in charge was done when a good number of the top APC politicians kept faith with PDP but that's not the issue.

The major problem with some of you is that you've wallowed so much in mediocrity that you don't realize the enormity of Nigeria's potentials. Nigeria has all it takes to be among the biggest economies in the world.

Politicians embezzle public funds, commit all sorts of atrocities, trample on our collective privileges and then turn around to bandy trumped up figures so they can be re-elected.

I think positive exposure and mental emancipation would be a good place to start.

Lol @ “average Nigerian”.

If only you guys know who is the person typing this.
I’ll leave it here.

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Basher8583: 9:07am On May 12, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

He stood up to Jonathan against the looting going on; he stood up against his governor against the bribery captured on camera; he is a great man, a man that stands up against the ills of the society no matter who is commiting the crime. What do you stand for?

You Igbo people have come again to put your course on Sanusi by supporting him. He has lost his teritories all because of unaccounted spendings.
What the govt did was to cut his revenue short so as to reduce his flagrant unaudited spendings as he will not listen when advised.
But you dont know that and that is why you guys support dead battles.
Crying for the bereaved.... Havent seen anyone in Kano making noise like you busy body Igbos.
Ganduje does not own the HOA and definitly cannot coarse them all to sign the bill. So wats your business in Northern matter.
Aproko
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by oliidell(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2019
madridsta007:

I’ll leave it here.

You are very predictable. I knew you would go down this lane. The good thing about faceless forums is that you can be anything you want to be and I've since learnt from experience not to take people who say "do you know who I am" seriously.

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by modik(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2019
hammerFC:

U ARE SHAMELESS BIGGOT.

HOW DOES FULANI AND FULANI FIGHT IN KANO CONCERN PEOPLE SEEKING A SEPARATE NATIONAL IDENTITY?

I asked myself same question. But the answer popped uo:

Many are mad but few are roaming.

Just ignore Him /Her
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2019
oliidell:

You are very predictable. I knew you would go down this lane. The good thing about faceless forums is that you can be anything you want to be and I've since learnt from experience not to take people who say "do you know who I am" seriously.

You are also very predictable. I knew your response will be this.
If you had some good research skills you could have easily seen that a good number of people have contacted me for career related reasons and, by the grace of God, I have responded. Many whom I speak to till today.
Not very "faceless" is it? I understand anyway. The majority of average Nigerians have very poor research skills.

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by onyidon22(m): 11:52am On May 12, 2019
Basher8583:

You Igbo people have come again to put your course on Sanusi by supporting him. He has lost his teritories all because of unaccounted spendings.
What the govt did was to cut his revenue short so as to reduce his flagrant unaudited spendings as he will not listen when advised.
But you dont know that and that is why you guys support dead battles.
Crying for the bereaved.... Havent seen anyone in Kano making noise like you busy body Igbos.
Ganduje does not own the HOA and definitly cannot coarse them all to sign the bill. So wats your business in Northern matter.
Aproko

As an ardent reader that hardly comments on this forum , I wanted to keep calm on this issue but your utternce got me.
Pls tell me sir, how does the Ganduje vs Sanusi's animosity concern the Igbos? What makes you think the Igbos are rallying behind Sanusi? Do you have any evidence to support your assertion? Or you just wanted to comment because others are commenting?
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by DonJossydirich(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I like people with Guts...This man is really Talk Na Do! grin grin

Chai.. What do I call Sanusi now, is it Emir of where because I know it more of Kano.. His kingdom have been divided. Sanusi emir of...?
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Basher8583: 12:39pm On May 12, 2019
onyidon22:

As an ardent reader that hardly comments on this forum , I wanted to keep calm on this issue but your utternce got me.
Pls tell me sir, how does the Ganduje vs Sanusi's animosity concern the Igbos? What makes you think the Igbos are rallying behind Sanusi? Do you have any evidence to support your assertion? Or you just wanted to comment because others are commenting?
Contrary to your ascertions i dont comment if I dont have facts.
Here is the anwer to your bolded question
Kingsley Moghalu...
The rest are faceless on social media hiding under the guise of anonymity. They are the ones making the most noise like they know what is actually going on in Kano.

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by 11doubledee: 12:44pm On May 12, 2019
Agbaletu:

It is too late. God is dealing with the enemies of Nigerians one by one.
Please I would like to know the friends of Nigeria?Do you imagine how much he would have stolen under Jonathan if he was a greedy fellow as CBN governor.
He gave us a voice as a true leader he was born to be, although he was fired by Jonathan,i still hold him in high esteem.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by coputa(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi should go and beg Goodluck Jonathan.
Not only GEJ, that intelligent crook has stepped on many powerful toes.He thought he will go away with this one.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by oliidell(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2019
madridsta007:

You are also very predictable. I knew your response will be this.
If you had some good research skills you could have easily seen that a good number of people have contacted me for career related reasons and, by the grace of God, I have responded. Many whom I speak to till today.
Not very "faceless" is it? I understand anyway. The majority of average Nigerians have very poor research skills.

I thought you left it here
madridsta007:

I’ll leave it here

So being contacted for career related reasons on nairaland places you above the average Nigerian. Mr. Good research skills/career counsellor. So that is all you are! Really!! Oh my goodness!!! You almost got me fooled. For a moment there, i thought i was actually conversing with SOMEBODY. You need a reality check & I'm signing out here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by adebayosun02: 2:05pm On May 12, 2019
advocate666:
I just love Ganduje.

So you "LOVE" thief abi?
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by chernest2002: 2:06pm On May 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Some Buckets to gather ipob Yoots' Tears grin grin
NO let heart attack kill you for ipob matter.

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by senatepresido: 2:38pm On May 12, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

may God richly bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Baawaa(m): 2:46pm On May 12, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Best comment of the year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by zone51: 2:58pm On May 12, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Bro,

Ask him, when he was CBN governor,

1. How much particularly did he used to fight Dr. William Vs CBN case settlement.

Imagine a case that's going to 33 years now...settlement passed since 1993 with a judgement of 17.5% compound interest on the sum of $12,400,801...It has accured up to $2.5billion as I type. But when he was governor, he stole over $100m all in the name of fighting the case. You can read more on the case Here

2. Where did he want to get funds for Islamic Bank then?.

That Sanusi isn't a Saint, he's just being Smart. undecided
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by MetaPhysical: 3:05pm On May 12, 2019
obstead200:
u are just pathetic.
Can't u even see the main issues here? We are talking about the balkanisation and destruction of an 800 year old culture, a very beautiful piece of national heritage, all because of a personal vendetta and here u are talking of IPOB. How does this concern or make any difference to them?
U don't understand culture. Have u ever seen the dubar festival in Kano? It will never remain the same.

Shame on u. Shame on APC. Shame on gandollars

Where is the 800 yr old culture?

Around 1809 the Hausa kings were sacked to erect Fulani Islamic clerics called Emirs.

Around 1909 Colonial British sacked Fulani Emirs and replaced them with new Emirs and administration order called Governor.

In 2019 that new order split an Emirate into its multiples.

Kano will not die because of this.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2019
oliidell:

I thought you left it here

So being contacted for career related reasons on nairaland places you above the average Nigerian. Mr. Good research skills/career counsellor. So that is all you are! Really!! Oh my goodness!!! You almost got me fooled. For a moment there, i thought i was actually conversing with SOMEBODY. You need a reality check & I'm signing out here.

Nice to know you signed out- your subtle churlishness is being exposed. Of course you know my statement was simply putting a spanner into the works for your statement referring to anonymity. But again, like the average Nigeria, you attempted to divert readers.

Have a good day, my friend.

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Charly68: 3:47pm On May 12, 2019
It takes great political will to engage in a transformational change like this ..things can't be the same again in Kano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.