Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (86829 Views)

Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 11, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Please if you are not from Kano just stay away from kano politics and tradition.. If you can go through the four emirates I.e Gaya, Bichi, Karaye and Gwarzo record shows that these four emirates existed since before Kano was established..

A corrupt foreigner came into ur state, became a governor collected bribe while the whole world is watching, destroy the very foundation of ur emirate And you are here spouting nonsense. Those new emirs are not but puppet. Majority of people will not respect them nor give regard to them. They have already desecrated their own royal blood lines

Anyways go enjoy ur mini emirates, d damage wont be obvious now but in d future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by darkelf: 9:09pm On May 11, 2019
emkz:
While I sympathize with Emir Sanusi on the balkanization of the Emirate, I think his temperament is too volcanic for that position. This has always been his style since his days as Chief Risk Officer in UBA. As Emir, his words carry weight and he should have been more restrained in his utterances. No doubt the guy is brilliant, but he should have learnt from Sultan Dasuki, whom Abacha dethroned and nothing happened. Pity he is being messed up by Ganduje of all people who is morally bankrupt to even lead a state like Kano.

How is his temperament too volcanic?

Should he have kept qyiry while someone looted the state's resources?

Should he have kept quiet while our oil revenues were carted away by unscrupulous and venal politicians?

Nigerians would always defend wrong. That is why we continue to suffer. Instead of us to speak against the glaring injustice, we are saying he is too temperamental.

The suffering in this country, we deserve it. We are the architects of our misfortune

2 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Melody25: 9:11pm On May 11, 2019
You are no doubt a very big FOOL. I am sure your miserable father was killed by the Igbos.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by oliidell(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2019
madridsta007:

APC has looted the treasury more than any government ever, perhaps in Africa.

The $1bn borrowed to fight Boko Haram a few weeks before the election, even after claiming on international TV that Boko Haram has been defeated, where’s the money? The N5.6bn that that National Assembly found to have been diverted under the VP watch, where is it?

You lots are so funny if you can’t see the deluge of looting going on under a governmentless system.

The same pained and irrationally comparative bellyaching. I am not an APC supporter. There's no marked difference between the two parties. You guys need to open your eyes and realize that the looters and oppressors are the same set of people hiding under various political contraptions. My point is that the entire political class has failed Nigerians and should be flushed out at all cost. Always read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2019
azpekuliar:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu..
why are you afraid to call him fool that he is.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Banter1(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2019
Gandollar should know that he won't remain in that governorship seat forever.

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Banter1(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

He stood up to Jonathan against the looting going on; he stood up against his governor against the bribery captured on camera; he is a great man, a man that stands up against the ills of the society no matter who is commiting the crime. What do you stand for?
bro, God almighty bless you and your entire household. you will not lament.

5 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by finnestdope(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2019
What is Turban?
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 11, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

He stood up to Jonathan against the looting going on; he stood up against his governor against the bribery captured on camera; he is a great man, a man that stands up against the ills of the society no matter who is commiting the crime. What do you stand for?

Thank you for your wise comment.

I find it sad that Nigerians seem to be favouring corruption when it is their side winning.

The sad thing is that we are still feeling the effects of the looting of the PDP era...not just the GEJ era.

But it seems that when you try to point that out...you are an APC member/supporter.

Well, me, I support neither party. Gandollar has to go. APC has to stop encouraging its own corruption, and PDP should stop forming innocent.

Sigh.

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by hammerFC: 9:30pm On May 11, 2019
Tinubu and Amaechi shall not go scott free, they are next.

The evil day is coming...
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 9:30pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Some Buckets to gather ipob Yoots' Tears grin grin

You are an impossible character so now Sanusi is now IPOB yoot
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2019
Jiang:

A corrupt foreigner came into ur state, became a governor collected bribe while the whole world is watching, destroy the very foundation of ur emirate And you are here spouting nonsense. Those new emirs are not but puppet. Majority of people will not respect them nor give regard to them. They have already desecrated their own royal blood lines

Anyways go enjoy ur mini emirates, d damage wont be obvious now but in d future
But he does not distribute 4litres kerosine as a replica of 12months salary.. In the first place do you know any record about Kano emirate?

2 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by zoedew: 9:31pm On May 11, 2019
Jiang:

Actually we deserve the kind of corrupt leaders we get, look at d nonsense you are spouting, countries like England & Saudi Arabia have one single monarch but you prefer every state out of d 36 states of Nigeria to have 5-10 monarchs. Because its modern Times abi. And you will call yourself an educated youth

Rather disappointing that folks like you who think youths are not living up to their billing have great difficulty conducting decent conversation. You may disagree with others but without bile. It is possible to express your disagreement with others in a decent language. Just believe and try hard to. By the way, you should know that The Modern day Monarchy in England know their place and limits. Ever heard The Queen pontificate on Brexit or matters politically partisan? They innovate by putting out their best as Dukes et al who mind their Royal rounds and stay out of partisan politics. That way they retain the respect, love and admiration of the citizenry who willingly pay for their sustenance! In Saudi Arabia The Monarchy has the levers of power in its firm grip. It should therefore be apparent to you that your examples would appear to be inapplicable. Truth has always been that you do not throw your hat in the ring of partisan politics and expect to be spared the jabs and blows to the head(whether crowned or not)! Lessons learnt!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by jackdaniels(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

yet he sleeps wit ppl wives

2 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 11, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
But he does not distribute 4litres kerosine as a replica of 12months salary.. In the first place do you know any record about Kano emirate?

Ofcourse i do, but what's d point of returning it to it initially stages if the installed kings are nothing but puppets who will definitely always leak d governor's ass so they wont be dethroned. Even after gandollar leaves another governor's go still use them the way he likes, mark my words
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Bobby4090: 9:36pm On May 11, 2019
kurupt1:
You see the way Okorocha, Sanusi,Tinubu,Amaechi all fought GEJ a good man with falsehood.,they are all paying for it gradually.
So shall your day of reckoning Lauretta Onochie a.k.a ngeneukwenu will come.You can take that to the bank!

Leave Tinubu out of your theory. He doesn't owe Jonathan anything and he is even more relevant today than he was during Jonathan's time. People like FFK, Metuh, Sambo, Dokpesi etc stayed with Jonathan to the end and today they are as confused and irrelevant as ever.

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Sadiq3051(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2019
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by fx45(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Some Buckets to gather ipob Yoots' Tears grin grin
You need to grow some sense
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2019
AJimobi did the same here in Oyo state....The Olubadan of Ibadan land didn't like it one bit.. He felt disrespected and humiliated by the move... I m not surprised Gajudollar Adopted same method just to humiliate Mr. Sanusi since he never supported his ambition. Let them play the game.. The poor has no say in this type of game.. Ajimobi and Gajudollar na in-laws . If you like split the kingdom into 100.. people that will benefit from it re always on ground..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 11, 2019
zoedew:

Rather disappointing that folks like you who think youths are not living up to their billing have great difficulty conducting decent conversation. You may disagree with others but without bile. It is possible to express your disagreement with others in a decent language. Just believe and try hard to. By the way, you should know that The Modern day Monarchy in England know their place and limits. Ever heard The Queen pontificate on Brexit or matters politically partisan? They innovate by putting out their best as Dukes et al who mind their Royal rounds and stay out of partisan politics. That way they retain the respect, love and admiration of the citizenry who willingly pay for their sustenance! In Saudi Arabia The Monarchy has the levers of power in its firm grip. It should therefore be apparent to you that your examples would appear to be inapplicable. Truth has always been that you do not throw your hat in the ring of partisan politics and expect to be spared the jabs and blows to the head(whether crowned or not)! Lessons learnt!

Then he should deal with his perceived enemy which is d emir & not hastily break an emirate into pieces. if am in d same position i will absolutely not support gandollar. i will tell people to vote their own choice & conscience

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by wingmanII: 9:44pm On May 11, 2019
hammerFC:

U ARE SHAMELESS BIGGOT.

HOW DOES FULANI AND FULANI FIGHT IN KANO CONCERN PEOPLE SEEKING A SEPARATE NATIONAL IDENTITY?
Why not ignore the animal
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by mistyebby(f): 9:51pm On May 11, 2019
Historic!
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 9:52pm On May 11, 2019
grin
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by zoedew: 9:52pm On May 11, 2019
Jiang:

Then he should deal with his perceived enemy which is d emir & not hastily break an emirate into pieces. if am in d same position i will absolutely not support gandollar. i will tell people to vote their own choice & conscience

Now you appear to get my drift Sir! In a Republic The Monarch would do well to avoid getting into a brawl with the government of the day largely because of the collateral damage The Throne is certain to suffer. History will not forgive Sanusi for causing the government action! His course from inception on The Throne was ill-advised!

1 Like

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by emkz: 10:03pm On May 11, 2019
darkelf:

How is his temperament too volcanic?

Should he have kept qyiry while someone looted the state's resources?

Should he have kept quiet while our oil revenues were carted away by unscrupulous and venal politicians?

Nigerians would always defend wrong. That is why we continue to suffer. Instead of us to speak against the glaring injustice, we are saying he is too temperamental.

The suffering in this country, we deserve it. We are the architects of our misfortune

If you read with understanding, then you'd see that I sympathize with the Emir. In his position, age and experience ought to have informed him to be more circumspect especially dealing with a questionable and desperate character like Ganduje. Wisdom dictates that it is not everything we say without a filter, especially in public.

A few examples: the Emir lied that 48 billion dollars was missing during Jonathan's government and he was unable to prove it. As CBN governor, he came on air and fired the MDs and EDs of four banks, citing reckless financial accounting. Three of the banks collapsed. His volcanic temperament contributed more in imploding those banks and the implosion cost the Nigerian state money and affected our stock market. The banking system did not quite recover from it yet.

He is an activist Emir, something Ado Bayero wasn't. He criticizes publicly and embarrasses the Kingmakers in Kano and they are not in support of him at this time. He is dangerously publicly partisan, something you don't see in the Sultan of Sokoto or Shehu of Borno.

Finally on the issue of speaking against injustice. If you see a policeman shoot an unarmed citizen, is he wrong? Yes. Is it unjust? Yes. Should you condemn him in public while he is armed? Probably not a good idea. Strike when you have the upper hand and right now, Ganduje has the upper hand. This is how you play the game of power which the Emir himself knows but he misplayed his cards this time.

Please, do you now understand my perspective?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by yarimo(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2019
advocate666:
I just love Ganduje.
where is videos?
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 10:09pm On May 11, 2019
A wise man just said something up there. If only the masses could open their eyes and see the massive looting going on now with no one to hold them

You come online to fight yahoo boys..

I weep for your children a grandchildren when the war to settle this scores arise.
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:16pm On May 11, 2019
Aren't they hot
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I like people with Guts...This man is really Talk Na Do! grin grin

That’s kano’s business bt he shud stop propagating is corrupt agenda on the state. Kano state has always had an dignty amongst others in the North. Now it’s like a comedy or joke because of this nuisance of a governor. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.