Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ikeja Hotels Plc Ipo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ikeja Hotels Plc Ipo (1380 Views)

Twitter IPO Updates / When Will Dangote Flour Mills Ipo Happen? / Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Hotels Plc Ipo by yinkacrown(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2007
Hello everybody,

Please, does anybody has any update about the IPO of Ikeja Hotels Plc. I bought a substantial amount of the IPO during it's sale in September 2006 and I have not heard anything about it since then.

I will be glad if I can get any relevant info about it.
Re: Ikeja Hotels Plc Ipo by DisGuy: 3:27pm On May 03, 2007
Have you called the hotel?
Have you been to the person/place you bought the shares from?
Have you seen them on the NSE?

look on the reciep you got then call the bumber ask them whats up!
Re: Ikeja Hotels Plc Ipo by Yes4u(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2007
The share certificate is not yet out. So be patient.
Re: Ikeja Hotels Plc Ipo by DisGuy: 4:48pm On May 03, 2007
8 bloody months!!!!! na wa for patience o  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ikeja Hotels Plc Ipo by yinkacrown(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2007
I bought the shares in the Ecobank branch of Allen Avenue. I did not see the name of the company on the website of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Re: Ikeja Hotels Plc Ipo by hbrednic: 2:15pm On May 04, 2007
ikeja hotels by allen junction?
is it still existing? i thought it was burnt down 2years back, by mallas who were avenging the death of their member,killed in one of the hotel rooms.
yinka do check very well b/4 ur money is gone.

(1) (Reply)

Anatomy Of Return On Investment / GoldMine Liberty Concept Ltd-My Personal Testimony- Email That Changed My Life! / BEWARE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS YOUR MONEY TO GHW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.