Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,188 members, 7,845,901 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do (3372 Views)

Kawthar Shehu Toro: My JAMB Scores Success Story – Gombe Top Scorer / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by WoeBetide666: 8:01pm On May 12, 2019
Generalwoodz:

Your fada!!

Leemao
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by BarristerAlarig: 9:51pm On May 12, 2019
ennyj01:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
Please my sister just saw her jamb result and she scored 196, she wanted to study accounting in one of the federal university in Nigeria. But with that score I am not sure she might see any school to enter. Please I will appreciate it if you can give me list of private universities that accept less than 200 for accounting and the amount they pay per year for school fees.
By amount I mean the total amount payable, that is school fees, feeding, accommodation and dues.
I will be glad if anyone can help with this info.

Try federal university,lokoja. It is very easy to enter and graduate from there.

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Favbolu(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2019
ennyj01:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
Please my sister just saw her jamb result and she scored 196, she wanted to study accounting in one of the federal university in Nigeria. But with that score I am not sure she might see any school to enter. Please I will appreciate it if you can give me list of private universities that accept less than 200 for accounting and the amount they pay per year for school fees.
By amount I mean the total amount payable, that is school fees, feeding, accommodation and dues.
I will be glad if anyone can help with this info.

Tell Your sister to choose Babcock University they will gladly accept her,It only the School fees that is expensive.........

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by ennyj01(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Try federal university,lokoja. It is very easy to enter and graduate from there.

Okay, thank you very much
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by 1Teethosin(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2019
what can I do if I'm not getting reply from jamb on the result after sending the required msg
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Ademola4705: 10:56pm On May 12, 2019
Go for ijmb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Failed WAEC Again? It Is No Big Deal / 16 Years Old Japanese Schoolgirl Admits To Decapitating Classmate / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.