Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ?? (452 Views)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / Who Will Miss Me,Besides Feel Like Dropping This Pic / Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

?? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2019
sad
Re: ?? by Pubichairs(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2019
fool

1 Like

Re: ?? by yomi007k(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2019
Ask her.
Olodo tongue

1 Like

Re: ?? by phelonrays: 11:07pm On May 11, 2019
guy what you are currently going through is called LOW SELF-ESTEEM ..... try and work on that .....then come back here and testify the GOODNESS OF GOD..... cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: ?? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2019
phelonrays:
guy what you are currently going through now is called LOW SELF-ESTEEM ..... try and work on that .....then come back here and testify the GOODNESS OF GOD..... cheesycheesy
Someone asked a simple question but you are here talking about Low self-esteem. Try and look at what you wrote if there's any connection between the two.
Re: ?? by phelonrays: 11:16pm On May 11, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
Someone asked a simple question but you are here talking about Low self-esteem. Try and look at what you wrote if there's any connection between the two.
then you should do me a favour by rereading what the guy wrote.. then compare it with my comment...... thanks
Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 11, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
I met this girl barely Four months ago, but the fun part is that I have never asked her out not to talk of a relationship. We do chat as if we are in love but within me am not satisfied if this girl have feelings for me. Let it not be am just wasting my time keeping someone else girlfriend busy.

I Don't know if I off my Social media accounts for one week if I will see any sign of someone that's in love or if she will miss my absence.
what state is she from undecided
Re: ?? by Deepfeel(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2019
Lol I just don't understand some guy's, what's stopping you from asking her out?
Re: ?? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2019
Dickhead02:
what state is she from undecided
Abia state
Re: ?? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2019
Deepfeel:
Lol I just don't understand some guy's, what's stopping you from asking her out?
So many factors
Re: ?? by Deepfeel(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
So many factors
Mention a few?
Re: ?? by derrydinny: 7:46am On May 12, 2019
the fact that she misses you doesn't mean she loves you, she may just be using you as a relief... I don't see my tight friends in weeks but that doesn't mean we are not cool

(1) (Reply)

Appeal For Support For Anita (Picture) / When A Woman Forces A Man On Sex, Is It Rape? / Major Tips On How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.