Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,035 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Looking For This Pretty Damsel In The Picture Whose Name Is OKECHUKWU AMALIA PR - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looking For This Pretty Damsel In The Picture Whose Name Is OKECHUKWU AMALIA PR (537 Views)

Social Media Has Managed To Uncover New Photos And Videos Of The Pretty Damsel I / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For This Pretty Damsel In The Picture Whose Name Is OKECHUKWU AMALIA PR by iDominate: 12:00am On May 12, 2019
In this dispensation that things seems difficult in Nigeria, we need to be extra careful and be our Brother's and Sister's Keeper. Watching out for ourselves is the beginning of a Great Community that makes a Great Nation.

Pls we're looking for this Pretty damsel in the picture whose name is OKECHUKWU AMALIA PRECIOUS.
She Left home Last week Saturday I Lagos and has not yet returned till now.

If you see her in your neighborhood, pls take her to the nearest police station or Call 08022198302.

Thank you

Re: Looking For This Pretty Damsel In The Picture Whose Name Is OKECHUKWU AMALIA PR by Greatzeus(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2019
iDominate:
In this dispensation that things seems difficult in Nigeria, we need to be extra careful and be our Brother's and Sister's Keeper. Watching out for ourselves is the beginning of a Great Community that makes a Great Nation.

Pls we're looking for this Pretty damsel in the picture whose name is OKECHUKWU AMALIA PRECIOUS.
She Left home Last week Saturday I Lagos and has not yet returned till now.

If you see her in your neighborhood, pls take her to the nearest police station or Call 08022198302.

Thank you
Sir,what do you mean by take her to the nearest police station? Does she have any physical or mental challenge?
I pray she's found safe and sound.
Re: Looking For This Pretty Damsel In The Picture Whose Name Is OKECHUKWU AMALIA PR by ePrive(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2019
Have she been found?

(1) (Reply)

20bids Pays- Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids.com / These People Who Give Igbos A Bad Name Must Stop / DJ Cuppy Shares Photo Of New Ferrari Reportedly Worth N500m (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.