Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) (30199 Views)

Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) / Video Of A Local Beach In Lagos Nigeria / Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Anagha123: 7:57pm On May 12, 2019
wealthyhenry:

Oga I didn't insult you. Telling one to shut up and get his facts straight before he talks is not an insult. Its 21st century my man. Of course a typical African man will see it as an insult.

I'm sorry tho if you feel insulted. Didn't mean to...
Ok bro, we are friends now
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by jujunaty(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2019
IBERIBERISM grin

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by oduademonest: 8:01pm On May 12, 2019
Low IQ is bad sha
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by oduademonest: 8:02pm On May 12, 2019
MakeMoves:
Till one is on such a flight, you never know how much you can call upon God. Thanks to the Almighty for a good ending.

You are stupid.

Mass hysteria is killing you

This has nothing to do with God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by gcof(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2019
flourishing247:

You never jam bad turbulence. The experience I had last year was the worst since I started flying. God knows I'm not flying that route again. All cos we de find cheap ticket.
����cheap ticket don cause many things oo
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by gcof(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2019
Odingo1:
In my own experience everyone is quiet and it is more intense than this one, our plane even turn upside down and shaking, I was scared but very confident. The pilot announce it two times before the turbulence began, maybe that is the reason why everyone is calm.
what do you mean by turn upside down Biko

2 Likes

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by lilyheaven: 8:27pm On May 12, 2019
FastShipping:
Turbulence can be scary sometimes. I've experienced few but a particular one on a Lufthansa flight from EWR to Frankfurt was the worst I ever experienced at 41,000+ feet. Oh boy, I thought it was the end for me, food cabinets ripped off the wall. Screaming was going on like crazy. Air hostesses couldn't serve. The turbulence lasted 3 hours+. Pilot announced no one should leave the seat to go to toilet. My heart was in my mouth. I don't pray for such again. The worst 3 hours of my life till date.
I can imagine, a whole three hours.
That was much
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by flourishing247: 8:37pm On May 12, 2019
goslowgoslow:

You can still experience that with any ticket and on any route.

If you are a frequent flyer, you should know some routes are more prone to turbulence than others.

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by wealthyhenry(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2019
Anagha123:

Ok bro, we are friends now
All good brother...
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by QueenVaji: 9:09pm On May 12, 2019
wealthyhenry:

Oga I didn't insult you. Telling one to shut up and get his facts straight before he talks is not an insult. Its 21st century my man. Of course a typical African man will see it as an insult.

I'm sorry tho if you feel insulted. Didn't mean to...

Shuuuuuttttt uuuuupppppp.......

I hope u dnt feel insulted.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by izombie(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2019
I watched the video and i must say, that turbulence was not much. That was minor.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 12, 2019
No body one die but them want go heaven
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by dROC1: 9:56pm On May 12, 2019
oluwamaich:
Turbulence troubles the mind, by they remembered how Jesus calm the storm, so, Peace, be still
This is it.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by uuzba(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THESE GUYS WERE JUST FORTUNATE TODAY.

GUESS WHAT.....
MOST PLANE CRASH ACCIDENTS THAT HAS HAPPENED HAD RELIGIOUS PEOPLE PRAYING IN THERE, AFTER PRAYING BEFORE THEY BOARDED THE PLANE OF COURSE.
SAME THING WITH ROAD ACCIDENTS.

YOUR PRAYERS WON'T SAVE YOU. ACCIDENTS AND PLANE CRASH ARE PART OF GODS AMAZING PLAN.
YOUR PRAYERS DON'T WORK. CHEERS.
What do you think prayer is?
It's nothing more that communicating with God. And when you communicate you say anything. You ask, listen, sing, praise. God can answer yes or no. What matters is that you and God are taking.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by uuzba(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2019
jujunaty:
IBERIBERISM grin
When will they start selling this cloth in Nigeria. Cos me, I cannot enter plane that is doing anyhow, na to open door fly comot.

2 Likes

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

It's all about the size of the plane. Bigger planes experience less turbulence.
Yes sure. The bigger the better that's why B767s and A380s are mostly used for long flights.

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 12, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Plz explain more.
Some plane parts like the elevator may be shaken so badly during turbulence that it may affect hydraulics and when that happens, it's always ugly. Loss of hydraulics is one thing that makes an airplane hard to fly. Just like loosing power steering oil.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by madridsta007(m): 11:54pm On May 12, 2019
FastShipping:

Yes I know but some turbulences are uncomfortable. I doubt you've been in a flight having extremely powerful turbulence to the extent that air hostesses are being tossed around and wall cabinets being ripped off the wall. When you go through such a thing at 41,000 feet for three hours, then you need to be worried.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by madridsta007(m): 11:59pm On May 12, 2019
FastShipping:

Yes I know but some turbulences are uncomfortable. I doubt you've been in a flight having extremely powerful turbulence to the extent that air hostesses are being tossed around and wall cabinets being ripped off the wall. When you go through such a thing at 41,000 feet for three hours, then you need to be worried.

I have been in a flight where the air hostesses sat down, locked their seatbelt in and simply told everyone near them that they had never seen the sort of turbulence which we were experiencing. Madrid to London, what should be a short and normal flight. (Hence my moniker). The lockers unlocked themselves and luggages came flying out. It was as if a huge man held the plane and was vigorously shaking it; lowering it and lowering it again...

So yes. But I didn’t fret because of two things. First, science. I’m an aerospace manufacturing academic research fellow so I know a thing or two about A320s which we were on. Two, I had already prayed before the flight so had faith.

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:00am On May 13, 2019
flourishing247:

If you are a frequent flyer, you should know some routes are more prone to turbulence than others.
Yes I agree with you, like Lagos to Sao Tome but the fact is that un expected turbulence can happen anywhere at anytime.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Nobody: 1:04am On May 13, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
grin

Scary tho
you never know how it feels until u experience it.........pls they aren't religious......
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Tunagee(m): 1:14am On May 13, 2019
tunary:
Them sabi pray and them wicked die

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2019
edaniel5050:

you never know how it feels until u experience it.........pls they aren't religious......

I can tell it’s not a good feeling
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by datigbogirl: 6:00pm On May 13, 2019
flourishing247:

You never jam bad turbulence. The experience I had last year was the worst since I started flying. God knows I'm not flying that route again. All cos we de find cheap ticket.

Which route abeg and was it the cheap flight ticket that caused it?
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by datigbogirl: 6:01pm On May 13, 2019
Odingo1:
In my own experience everyone is quiet and it is more intense than this one, our plane even turn upside down and shaking, I was scared but very confident. The pilot announce it two times before the turbulence began, maybe that is the reason why everyone is calm.

Haba! Plane turn upside down kwa?

Easy on the lies bra...

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by flourishing247: 8:26pm On May 13, 2019
datigbogirl:

Which route abeg and was it the cheap flight ticket that caused it?

Why are you asking an ignorant question? You can route your ticket to several cities before you get to your main city. It's 90% cheaper than direct flights
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by MakeMoves: 6:03pm On May 16, 2019
oduademonest:

You are stupid.

CHEAP DATA syndrome
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Mekas2016(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
God answers prayers
Johnnyessence:
Turbulence during a local flight in Nigeria turned almost everyone into prayer warrior speaking in tongue .

Turbulence don't crash a plane, leave Jesus out of it you overreligious clowns. watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnhqjcR0Oas
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by MakeMoves: 3:48pm On May 15, 2022
oduademonest:

You are stupid.

You can put your view across without being rude. Here is a feedback for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday / Fully Loaded Tanker Falls At Mile 2 Lagos, Spilling Its Content (Photos) / South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.