Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback (33570 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France / Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2019
chiedozie198100:

name one yoruba food that everyone loves.

ask your kinsmen to tell you the one that made them abandoned your mud region for Yoruba land

now I realize it's your uncle age you used in your moniker. hope you score well in your utme exam
Re: Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback by chiedozie198100: 7:54pm On May 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

ask your kinsmen to tell you the one that made them abandoned your mud region for Yoruba land

now I realize it's your uncle age you used in your moniker. hope you score well in your utme exam

r u this ashamed of ur dishes that u cant flaunt it? grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2019
chiedozie198100:

r u this ashamed of ur dishes that u cant flaunt it? grin grin grin grin

I'm only ashamed of your stupidity. if you think I will be here to debate unproductive and unintelligent talk with you here then you must be high on that banga sheet
Re: Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback by chiedozie198100: 8:07pm On May 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I'm only ashamed of your stupidity. if you think I will be here to debate unproductive and unintelligent talk with you here then you must be high on that banga sheet

chai, self confession, i'm sure that banga soup blew ur mind.
Re: Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback by Stillthebest: 9:15pm On May 12, 2019
caracas:

All this local champions are ppl u call leaders, thieves n incompetent fools are the ones u call ur heroes.
What are their pedigrees outside the shores of the south west n the international community at large , am sure most of them have bad , negative or no records at all . See what ppl like akinwunmi adesina n some pdp protégés are doing outside the shores of the country, you ppl are here celebrating touts , criminals n incompetent fellows.

There's no place I mentioned hero, and that people are thieves politically do not make them not leaders. If the system really frowns seriously at looting an corruption may be they won't steal. I actually need you to mention someone among the leaders of today that's not a thief. Else, you don't need to extend your tentacles outside your region or country before you become a leader. Awolowo only operated within the space of Nigeria and southwest in particular and today he's referred. So also, Nnamdi Azikwe and the likes. If the system is fastened, some of these people will still, no doubt, make waves. Anyone who succeeds in criminality can as well succeed in other aspects if opportunity presents itself. I am an advocate of a clean society but that doesn't stop us from spoting those with charismatic respects. Most of the youth crying "me a river" today will do worst if given opportunity. Until you find yourself in the place where stealing is easy and you didn't steal then you become my real Hero. And you must not steal in, no matter, the number of times stealing opportunities present themselves.

Then you become my hero. As of now I have no hero in this set of leaders that we parade but I have people I respect no matter the political party they belong to.
Re: Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback by GermanPoison(m): 12:27am On May 13, 2019
GEEBITE:
Dont believe that hype,he did not spend a tenth of what Alfred Rewane spent on NADECO before he was killed.It was those that were with him in London on exile that he actually made comfortable in his house in London and sustained them.He came back to Nigeria seriously broke in 1998.
he waz not in london he waz in america(chicago). tinubu waz not broke he waz rich in america n accommodate all nigeria exile politician within YANKEE.

Tinubu worked for the American companies
Tinubu worked for Arthur Andersen , Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation all in america
Re: Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback by GermanPoison(m): 12:30am On May 13, 2019
hush15:

litany
a tag team.of fraudsters milking lagos state dry.....

carlifonia beach is visited by more than half the population of lagos on a yealy basis. They dont collect anything close to what elegushi collects as gate fee just to enter the beach, thats if they collect at all and at the end of it all, the beach is still trash.

God given beach, some stupid mofos say its their private beach...

As they continually do so, you also will be milkes dry without nothing to show for it by the powers that be...

oniranu
which state are u from n i will tell u who is really milking who

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback by GermanPoison(m): 12:31am On May 13, 2019
DaSmite:

Of course. This is why one "inconsiquential" aboki will come out after election to say "thank you to our 'yoruba' slaves for their support, but the next level is for bla bla bla...." you know the rest.

You rise by "slavery and cowardice", I say you're well deserving of every inch of disgust and resentment your stupidity has got you.
igbo were puppet to d hausas u serve dem for long
Re: Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback by GermanPoison(m): 12:34am On May 13, 2019
chiedozie198100:

just name one nationally accepted dish.

small boy just name one.
ifokore, Efo riro and ofada rice
Re: Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback by GEEBITE: 7:23am On May 13, 2019
Lol.You dont know nothing if you didnt know his 4 year exile was spent in UK.Although you are right that he schooled and worked in US(Chicago)
GermanPoison:
he waz not in london he waz in america(chicago). tinubu waz not broke he waz rich in america n accommodate all nigeria exile politician within YANKEE.

Tinubu worked for the American companies
Tinubu worked for Arthur Andersen , Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation all in america
Re: Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback by booksrite(f): 5:42am On Jun 29, 2019
which state are u from n i will tell u who is really milking who

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIT Denies Honouring President Buhari With A 2019 Award / Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation / PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.