Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea - Adverts (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea (34420 Views)

Buy USA Used Laptops At Cheap Prices Here. / I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont / We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by MrJames007: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

Can we still place orders?
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
MrJames007:
Can we still place orders?

Of course yeah. We never stopped taking orders.
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thobilobah:
Do you have any designers in size 46.. something that looks nice like that

Size 46

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Special offer!!!

ADIDAS YEEZY 500

$28

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Bjayjay: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2020
Although am yet to patronise you but I feel it would be better if you put the selling price on each picture. That's my opinion though. No offence intended
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 2:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Bjayjay:
Although am yet to patronise you but I feel it would be better if you put the selling price on each picture. That's my opinion though. No offence intended

Hi sir. If we do that, the website https://vrvr.x.yupoo.com could be frozen and attract lawsuits from the big brands. Each shoe has its special code for price; you send the link/screenshot, we tell you price. That's the best way around it.
Hope you understand. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thousands of sneakers here https://vrvr.x.yupoo.com

WhatsApp https:///14402969720
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by gowaga68: 1:55am On Jan 11, 2020
Came to mark register...

And also looking at this thread closely .
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2020
gowaga68:
Came to mark register...

And also looking at this thread closely .

wink cheesy
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by NomzyJust(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Do you have boots there also?
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2020
NomzyJust:
Do you have boots there also?
Yeah
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by sKeetz(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

Yeah

How long does it take to get to Nigeria?
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2020
sKeetz:

How long does it take to get to Nigeria?

Normal shipping 10-12 days
Express 1-2 days

Please read the first page.
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Kibbs(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Do you have white Nike sneakers?
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Kibbs:
Do you have white Nike sneakers?

Yes a lot.

https://vrvr.x.yupoo.com
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Horlaarsco: 3:16am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Shakushaku1(m): 3:04am On Feb 20, 2020
OK I got a leg from this lady Wholesalebeast a while back and I have been enjoyin the sneakers since I got it, she's actually cool and whatever u see in the pictures on that site is what u get.. No gimmicks.

I recommend
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by OmniSparrow: 5:37am On Feb 20, 2020
If I want to order just one pair of shoes, is it possible? How do I get it?When do I get it?
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
OmniSparrow:
If I want to order just one pair of shoes, is it possible? How do I get it?When do I get it?

Yeah It's possible.
Normal shipping 10-12 days.
Express 1-3 days
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Shakushaku1:
OK I got a leg from this lady Wholesalebeast a while back and I have been enjoyin the sneakers since I got it, she's actually cool and whatever u see in the pictures on that site is what u get.. No gimmicks.

I recommend

Thank you for your patience and awesome reviewgrin
We're lucky to have customers like you.
Please do come back and patronize
Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by ericuzor(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Wholesalebeast are the real deal I paid close to 200k to the gtb account given to me for my order but some of the shoes I liked where not in stock only 3shoes out of 9 where in stock Wholesalebeast refunded my balance of 130k back to my account and when the shoe was delivered I was astonished by the quality so good I recommend everyone to remove fear and deal with Wholesalebeast they won't be disappointed.

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
ericuzor:
Wholesalebeast are the real deal I paid close to 200k to the gtb account given to me for my order but some of the shoes I liked where not in stock only 3shoes out of 9 where in stock Wholesalebeast refunded my balance of 130k back to my account and when the shoe was delivered I was astonished by the quality so good I recommend everyone to remove fear and deal with Wholesalebeast they won't be disappointed.

wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime wink
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Horlaarsco: 2:08am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by enniewelt(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bought this really cool Adidas December last year and the amazing thing about it is the comfort I get from wearing it, its just so satisfying... I recommend anytime

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
enniewelt:
Bought this really cool Adidas December last year and the amazing thing about it is the comfort I get from wearing it, its just so satisfying... I recommend anytime

We're glad you're enjoying your order.
Thanks for your patronage and taking time to share this.
Your business means a lot to us smiley Please do come back wink
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Carmal90(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
enniewelt:
Landing cost to Nigeria?
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Carmal90(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

We're glad you're enjoying your order.
Thanks for your patronage and taking time to share this.
Your business means a lot to us smiley Please do come back wink
Landing cost to nigeria
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Carmal90:

Landing cost to nigeria

Normal shipping $4.8 per kg
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Carmal90(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

I mean together with the shoes fees
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by kemicalreact: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Wholesalebeast:

Do you have

Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
kemicalreact:
Do you have

Yeah
Re: Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea by Wholesalebeast: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
What are you looking for?

https://vrvr.x.yupoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty / Guide to Create a Fully Functional PayPal Personal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.