Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters (30925 Views)

Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Agozie48: 9:48am On May 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Let her tell us something about her exes first so they can open her can of worms

Let me ask you can all your exes say 100 percent positive things about you?
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Agozie48: 9:49am On May 12, 2019
naturalwaves:

Sorry to burst your bubble. They are all married and have no iota of abusive /toxic marriage. They are not drug addicts like Tonto and they are well brought up. They do not gold- dig as well and they have the best set of husbands any woman can pray for.
Please, take your friend, Tonto to a medical rehab or something. She is mentally sick. She needs your help more than anything else. She is a Cannabis addict!

Oh they are happily married I pray they experience abuse in their marriage so you will see how it looks like
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2019
maybachmusic:

The Nigerian foreign service is very observant

When it comes to marriage

Don't know about the US

There's a demarcation line between national assignment and internal affairs when it comes to the foreign service commission or diplomatic envoy of any country.. Divorce and marital ish fall under internal affairs of a diplomat. A state that recalls her diplomat who is very much in line of accomplishing the script of her home government foreign policy objectives because of divorce or marital issues is not fit to be a state.

U can give example where d Nigerian government dismissed her diplomat cox of marriage wahala!
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by LordPsalm(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2019
Useless caption
How is Tonto involved in this?
Bloggers always starting beefs
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Jowanson: 10:20am On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

The hypocrisy in Tonto's case stinks

Why is no one condemning Churchills acts

Where were these I too knows when Tonto Dike was praising Churchill upandan

Did any of them ever praised her All of a sudden everyone seems to have found their voices undecided

Was Churchill honest with Tonto

When Churchill was oppressing, abusing and shaming her did he think about his son

Didn't he publicly say Tonto is a drug addict even when she was pregnant

Why is everyone suddenly thinking about their son

Oh so Tonto can endure but Churchill cannot take the clap back

You are not in her shoes, you don't know how it hurt so quit judging her!!!

Bloody hypocrites!!!

Obviously from a lady's perspective....very typical.. The truth of the matter is that it is not right to bring family matters to social media or any media at all....All these back and forth opinions and counter opinions would have been avoided.

Anyway ....it is well with both of them.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by naturalwaves: 10:27am On May 12, 2019
Agozie48:

Oh they are happily married I pray they experience abuse in their marriage so you will see how it looks like
When you start giving birth to children, train them well so that they won't be disguised olosho. Train them well not to be gold diggers. Train them well not to be Cannabis and other illicit drugs addict. Tonto lacks home training.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by IkemChris(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2019
[quote author=delectablegyal post=78317655]MENASCUM
SOISYOURDAD
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by reservd(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2019
delectablegyal:
MENASCUM

WOMENAREBUILDERS.
Yet u hv slept with scums, probably sleeping with a scum at d moment, then end up marrying a scum and having children wit this scum thereby possibly having a baby scum in d process. But seriously wat says of u intentionally opening ur legs for a scum(s)
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Nobody: 10:57am On May 12, 2019
It’s one thing to be a dad it’s another to be a father and present. A woman would not shut a man out from her child if he didn’t psychologically hurt her and her only defense is protecting her child so he or she doesn’t experience the same I don’t know their story but from experience the women I’ve seen that have done that like an aunt if mine did it out of anger and bitterness and maybe a bit of a schizophrenic rage

We are all human and the truth is some are wicked and not raised with the same Godly principles you are so they don’t know when they’ve offended you.

I’ll give you an example one day I get cussed out by someone they even wished me to commit suicide the next day I read a story of someone who didn’t survive and submitted to the desire to take her life I felt for her because she wasn’t as strong as me...

Now the person asked for my help I obliged and this is the same person that wanted me to die?

Now which mother will want the child’s father going in and out of their child’s life the same way ? I don’t know of any
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by AliasJoice(f): 10:59am On May 12, 2019
dyze:

9minutes 20 seconds

:ona true o embarassed
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Agozie48: 11:03am On May 12, 2019
naturalwaves:

When you start giving birth to children, train them well so that they won't be disguised olosho. Train them well not to be gold diggers. Train them well not to be Cannabis and other illicit drugs addict. Tonto lacks home training.

When you have children or if you already have teach your daughters that if they are in an abusive or toxic marriage /relationship they should stay and endure it because their purpose on earth as women to satisfy men's sexual urges and be punching bag for men
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Nobody: 11:14am On May 12, 2019
He is right sha,it is even worst when the woman divorce the man and go his the child with relatives just because she wamy to Marry another man.Now imagine growing up to waking up to find out those you called your parent are not and your so call parent have been given an impersonated version of you.I just laugh at Tonto I and pity her Pikin that would grow up been a igbo man only to realise he is Yoruba...
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by jnoz23(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2019
delectablegyal:
MENASCUM
WOMENAREBUILDERS.
d same scum will dig ur psy and impregnate u
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:47am On May 12, 2019
175:

She can do no jack.

Na Alibaba wey get foot soldiers spread all over the comedy and entertainment industry she wan clap back at?

Dem go just finally come after her and force her to commit suicide grin

grin grin Please don't let them kill her grin
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by gojgyt: 12:01pm On May 12, 2019
I think say this tonto matter don end..alibaba go sleep abeg
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by naturalwaves: 12:03pm On May 12, 2019
Agozie48:

When you have children or if you already have teach your daughters that if they are in an abusive or toxic marriage /relationship they should stay and endure it because their purpose on earth as women to satisfy men's sexual urges and be punching bag for men
They cannot have abusive relationships because the foundation has been set right. Moreover, where did I support that someone stays in an abusive relationship? grin
Say no to drugs!
Say no to cannabis!
#Save tonto dike from cannabis addiction.
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:20pm On May 12, 2019
lasisi69:

Don't get insulted but, is your job devoted to spreading ignorance or are you always so stupid or today is a special occasion !!!

Your grandfather is a goat
Go and search for Alibaba.com, I know you beg to eat, so your grandmother is the ignorant one here.
Just imagine someone calling your useless father or mother a thief.
E thief from your papa?
Person wen never know wetin e go chop today
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:28pm On May 12, 2019
Olatunji1929:
bro kamarun Vocalizer answer his questions or you keep your stinking mouth shut forever

No mind the idiot wen never know wetin e go chop today dey take Free Basics abuse im Papa
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:36pm On May 12, 2019
Temple1288:

*different*
Ozu Nkita!

Is Tonto Dikeh from Imo? Yes she's Igbo, and I'm proud of what she's achieved..
She got married to a typical diabolic afonjanic skull-mining internet fraudster who used her for fame!
Talking about ladies without manners, it's clear that an Afonja woman will marry 5 husbands and still keep toy boys, and sugar daddies here and there....

I criticized Dikeh, but watching the video and seeing where she said "You'd know when he's broke, once he gets a victim pay off HE'D START SHOWING OFF" and that's exactly what is happening..

Learn to criticize with facts, good structures and not mere foolishness and stupidity!

Also, learn to use GOOD ENGLISH LANGUAGE or better still, SHUT THE FUČK UP!

Or isu ba pidgin!

And what is the name given to someone who forged documents to a diabolic man's car to sell off?
If Churchill wants to take up her case, he will only sue her for forgery. She will spend the remaining of her life behind bars while he gets full control of his son.
Water is calm does not mean it contains no crocodiles.
Emeka Ike na Yoruba man abi? IK nko?
They drive for hours to go and beg people to Bleep them, then they come online spewing thrash.
Linda, Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo still dey there, why Igbo men no dey marry them and exposing them to ridicule from other tribes?
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by TheQuirkyPen993: 12:52pm On May 12, 2019
175:

She can do no jack.

Na Alibaba wey get foot soldiers spread all over the comedy and entertainment industry she wan clap back at?

Dem go just finally come after her and force her to commit suicide grin

Twaaaah you sound stupid
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Truthsbitter: 1:06pm On May 12, 2019
When you are separated , you're separated. the very reason for separation is so that all form of abuse should cease ...any partner that keeps on instigating the violence or abuse or quarrel between a separated couple is a devil , a trouble maker and should be arrested .

such a person should not be considered in a manner but unfavourably dealt with.

absolute and unsentimental truth ....die if it would kill you .

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by decasey(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2019
Emaprince:
what was the abuse in their marriage? Did totnto tell you that Churchill was beating her? She claimed she found out Churchill wasn't obasanjo son, and that might be the genesis of her problem/disappointment with her ex. She was greedy and wanted to marry obasanjos son.

You are really an ediot for believing every trash tonto spills.

It seems you don't know women hardly get over and ex that they were head over heels in love with? She was once singing praises of Churchill all over the media...but soon as they divorced, she can't stand seeing another woman take her place.

Why are you this daft, oga?

Weren't you alive when tonto was shaming mercy Johnson, condemning her marriage and family. What type of woman goes on the internet to speak so much evil about a fellow woman's marriage, maybe in a bid to bring problem between her and her hubby. But light usually prevail over darkness. So tonto took the humble pie and apologised when her own marriage was heading to the rocks...to avoid being mocked by mercy. But mercy never for once replied her malicious attacks and still forgave her.

You and everybody that reasons with tonto are in a mental abyss. You are really an ediot.

Mugu

don't mind dat idiot, y ar even responding 2 him.
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by lasisi69(f): 1:09pm On May 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Tblesd: 1:20pm On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

The hypocrisy in Tonto's case stinks

Why is no one condemning Churchills acts

Where were these I too knows when Tonto Dike was praising Churchill upandan

Did any of them ever praised her All of a sudden everyone seems to have found their voices undecided

Was Churchill honest with Tonto

When Churchill was oppressing, abusing and shaming her did he think about his son

Didn't he publicly say Tonto is a drug addict even when she was pregnant

Why is everyone suddenly thinking about their son

Oh so Tonto can endure but Churchill cannot take the clap back

You are not in her shoes, you don't know how it hurt so quit judging her!!!

Bloody hypocrites!!!
We know u r related to Tonto. People are advising Tonto cos they don't see sense in her action
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by 175(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Twaaaah you sound stupid

Twaaaah you sound empty
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:29pm On May 12, 2019
Agozie48:

Let me ask you can all your exes say 100 percent positive things about you?

If she can't quote her exes, then she was the faulty one. So, let her tell us why other men parted ways with her.
Why did nollywood stop working with her?
She dragged Mercy Johnson more than this, and even extended it to her children.
She goes to Mercy's page to tag Purity a Witch.
What did MJ and Purity do to hurt her?
She bought a bag from a designer years ago without paying, after much asking, the designer made it public.
As a get back, Tonto burnt the bag, uploaded it and told everyone to stop buying from the designer cos she sells fake products and she is a living witness.
Just as eeveryone is believing her now, that was how Tonto destroyed a brand and name someone built for years.
Late last year, she apologized for the action, after destroying someone's brand and business for almost 10 years.
What could make someone to be pulling down people as get back.
She is simply Toxic!
You can lost contact with an ex, genotype etc.
She was toxic in the relationships, she dare not call them out! One shade her some time ago, she dare not reply
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:36pm On May 12, 2019
lasisi69:

Lol... Your family tree must be a cactus because, everybody in it is a prick.
No, I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you.
It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it... Next time, speak good English because, it reeks of your depression !!!

Omo ale jati jati wen never hear Alibaba.com before.
Wen your useless father na thief, how will you not call someone's father a thief?
Person wen im papa never know where food go come from today.
Abi no be you dey post your papa bank account here everyday?
Bastard! You called someone's father a thief but cannot condone insult.
Post your papa bank account again
Verified bastard
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by lasisi69(f): 2:44pm On May 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by lasisi69(f): 3:22pm On May 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 12, 2019
Ali baba didn't even make any subtle reference to the Tonto Dike's marital imbroglio .

He only stated an opinion about a social problem.

Oversabi bloggers brought Tonto into the matter based on the figment of their imaginations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Okocha's Thanksgiving For Surviving Bullets (Photos) / Skales Accused Of Hating Wizkid For Not Wishing Him Happy Birthday As He Redacts / Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.