Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten (592 Views)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by patogist: 7:10am On May 12, 2019
A young man has taken to twitter to give account of how his cousin who is engaged and set to get married by August is been treated like animal by the fiancee. In the pics we could see how the finance beat up his wife to be. Thou the twitter user didn’t give account of her offense but claims it wasn’t the first time it has been happening.

He wrote

This is my cousin who’s engaged to be married by August. No, she was not involved in a bike accident. Her fiancee did this to her. Apparently, this not the first time. she’s been covering him up in the name of “where would I start from”

He continued

Ladies, God cherishes your life more than he cherishes ‘marriage’ don’t kill yourself in an attempt to keep a man.

https://9jainfoupdates.com/twitter-user-cries-out-over-the-condition-of-his-cousin-sister-after-been-beaten-by-her-fiancee/

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by patogist: 7:10am On May 12, 2019

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by Davash222(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2019
It's better to be single than to be an unhealthy relationship.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by Jayrockk: 7:22am On May 12, 2019
Beast in human form undecided
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by Jayslicky: 7:25am On May 12, 2019
Don't you ever compromise your happiness just to please anyone, violence in dating relationship would lead to a marriage of death.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by McCoy662(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2019
she doesn't know where to start from right when the head is cut off she will start from the shoulder grin

I have always said, leave abusive marriage and live. she is not even married yet and she wants to die in the hand of a beast

I can never for one day tolerate anyone that physically abuses me neither will I abuse anyone. if the relationship ain't working, I better remain single and happy.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by IamD18: 7:43am On May 12, 2019
We need to hear the man's side of the story.

We really need to know the offence she committed that warranted this beating from a man she's engaged with.

We need to know, because a woman can drop three words for you that will forever hurt you more than that beating.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by blithe2nice(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2019
Wait till he kills u. Can't you see his a demon?
Some girls can endure shit for Africa.
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by iTearHerToto: 7:54am On May 12, 2019
Already going through alot with her horrible looking nightmarish face, yet he still beat her up to spice up the ugliness. Why are people so heartless No empathyangry

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by habsydiamond(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2019
Are u sure, she didn't fight Anthony Joshua... Cos that face looks like wetin don collect heavyweight punches. undecided lipsrsealed if na me wedding cancelled straight undecided
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by Deepfeel(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2019
It's not the first time but she's still with him? cry these are self inflicted injuries, cause she's to tied to that monster
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by ednut1(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2019
We dont care
Re: Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:07pm On May 12, 2019
Some ladies don't cherish their lives, haba! He has not married you,he did this to you, na to kill you if you marry him. Na by force

(1) (Reply)

See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home / Sex Challenge / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.