Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother (19345 Views)

Adeleke Will Cry In 2026 - Osun PDP Members Warn Gov’s Sister Against Imposition / Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo / Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother by garfield1: 8:00pm On May 12, 2019
jaxxy:

Are u a lawyer or a judge? Who determines if they were fair? The only fair outcome based on the rerun we all observed as a sham is when adeleke is given his mandate.

U need to stop supporting bad practices by government, inec and thug influenced elections.
Adeleke might have won but the evidences presented left much to be desired at the tribunal.the tribunal rulings were fraught with a lot of mistakes and loopholes.that you caught me red handed doesn't mean you will win at the court you still need to convince the judges beyond doubt.do you realize that evans can still be set free if the police fumbles?
Re: Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2019
garfield1:

Adeleke might have won but the evidences presented left much to be desired at the tribunal.the tribunal rulings were fraught with a lot of mistakes and loopholes.that you caught me red handed doesn't mean you will win at the court you still need to convince the judges beyond doubt.do you realize that evans can still be set free if the police fumbles?

Let’s wait for the Supreme Courts I guess. Whatever the outcome will be accepted. I believe people shud be able to get fairness and justice from the courts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother by garfield1: 8:44pm On May 12, 2019
jaxxy:

Let’s wait for the Supreme Courts I guess. Whatever the outcome will be accepted. I believe people shud be able to get fairness and justice from the courts.
Yes,lets wait for them but i can assure you that based on the rulings,the electoral act and antecedents,nothing will change
Re: Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2019
garfield1:

Yes,lets wait for them but i can assure you that based on the rulings,the electoral act and antecedents,nothing will change

Ure talking like Ure a lawyer or judge or u know all the facts and that’s really amusing. They won the first ruling remember? U won the 2nd. Let’s wait for justice at the supreme. I don’t expect unto support Pdp cos are for Apc bt atleast let hoe the truth prevails whatever the truth is. There is Smtn still called the truth right?
Re: Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother by Johnnyessence(m): 2:21am On May 13, 2019
garfield1:

stop your rant here, you won't be saying this trash if Ademola Adeleke won in the appeal court too. Supreme Court will explain fully on the case. I hope Apc goes to tribunal in Rivers state Hmmm.
Re: Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother by Johnnyessence(m): 2:33am On May 13, 2019
ejimatic:
mistaken identity ! Rivers ? Wike? Open your eyes well and know the person you are taking up. ..
no be you again where you dey tell me that a particular senatorial zone will votes for oyetola, stop disgracing yourself here. In the end, Ademola Adeleke won the election in the first ballot not knowing that Apc is preparing for the shammed rerun election. Stop your jealousy on senator Ademola Adeleke status OK.
Re: Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother by garfield1: 10:23am On May 13, 2019
jaxxy:

Ure talking like Ure a lawyer or judge or u know all the facts and that’s really amusing. They won the first ruling remember? U won the 2nd. Let’s wait for justice at the supreme. I don’t expect unto support Pdp cos are for Apc bt atleast let hoe the truth prevails whatever the truth is. There is Smtn still called the truth right?
Am apc but if you notice,not always i support apc especially when they are wrong legally.the case of akpabio,zamfara,removal of saraki and several others,i was silent because the law is stacked against apc.
But in this case,apc have the advantage legally.immediaely the tribunal ruled,it was clear that they made a lot of mistakes.even if adeleke won,he didnt present strong evidences plus the tribunal fumbled.prof eleka in ekiti had a stronger case but still lost.anyway,lets wait till the final verdict but dont forget this
Re: Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2019
garfield1:

Am apc but if you notice,not always i support apc especially when they are wrong legally.the case of akpabio,zamfara,removal of saraki and several others,i was silent because the law is stacked against apc.
But in this case,apc have the advantage legally.immediaely the tribunal ruled,it was clear that they made a lot of mistakes.even if adeleke won,he didnt present strong evidences plus the tribunal fumbled.prof eleka in ekiti had a stronger case but still lost.anyway,lets wait till the final verdict but dont forget this

I appreciate ur objective perspective bt I’m not sure eleka had anycase to me. Let’s wait for the Supreme Court. It’s decision will be respected. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb / Bad Condition Of Ikom-Calabar Road Due To Heavy Rainfall / 2019 POLLS: UPP Adopts Buhari As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.