Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead (1838 Views)

Africans - The Cursed Descendants Of Canaan/ham? / This Spiritual Scientist Says The Name Nigeria Is Cursed And Has To Be Removed / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:29am On May 12, 2019
Africa is the home of the dark skinned, or melanated people. But there are two universal sets of melanated people

1. The true aboriginal Africans, you find them majorly in the northerly regions
2. Negroes, displaced from the east, you find them majorly in the southerly regions

Respectively, the aboriginal Africans are the cursed, while the Negroes are the undead or living dead.

1 Like

Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:29am On May 12, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:29am On May 12, 2019
angry
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2019
There is nothing black people can do. The world has been handed over to oyinbo, until Christ your true leaders return, you will remain in your state of death and curse.

This is why all black people must pray for the urgent return of christ
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to thegrave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by JeromeBlack: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Marijuana preacher!

Fire on

3 Likes

Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Marijuana preacher!

Fire on

Jerome Jerome, you should have seen how I roared with laughter when I read your comment, hahahah grin.

But seriously, what has marijuana got to do with all these? You think I'm crazy or something?

Or I post these things under the influence of marijuana? cheesy
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by JeromeBlack: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
MrPresident1:

Jerome Jerome, you should have seen how I roared with laughter when I read your comment, hahahah grin.

But seriously, what has marijuana got to do with all these? You think I'm crazy or something?

Or I post these things under the influence of marijuana? cheesy

You seem to be under the influence of hard substances.

3 Likes

Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You seem to be under the influence of hard substances.

Hahahaha grin, it is the hand of the LORD upon me.
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by JeromeBlack: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
MrPresident1:

Hahahaha grin, it is the hand of the LORD upon me.

Holy ghost or holy ganja?

The most high!

3 Likes

Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Holy ghost or holy ganja?

The most high!

No ganja my friend. I am the soberest person you would ever meet. I don't even know what ganja looks like grin

It is the hand of the LORD, it is very strong upon me.
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by CodeTemplar: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2019
MrPresident1:
There is nothing black people can do. The world has been handed over to oyinbo, until Christ your true leaders return, you will remain in your state of desth and curse.

This is why all black people must pray for the urgent return of christ
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by CodeTemplar: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2019
MrPresident1:

No ganja my friend. I am the soberest person you would ever meet. I don't even know what ganja looks like grin

It is the hand of the LORD, it is very strong upon me.
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
MrPresident1:
Africa is the home of the dark skinned, or melanated people. But there are two universal sets of melanated people

1. The true aboriginal Africans, you find them majorly in the northerly regions
2. Negroes, displaced from the east, you find them majorly in the southerly regions

Respectively, the aboriginal Africans are the cursed, while the Negroes are the undead or living dead.

When is President Trump and Queen Liz and Boris Bojo Johnson and all those ogbonge people coming to Africa sef?
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2019
President Trump is a great man that I would very much love to visit Africa, even Nigeria where 80%of the population is living in multidimensional poverty, imagine if he comes the kind of business opportunities he will bring with him and the FDI. He is also a kind and compassionate man, I am sure he will do something, see how he grew American economy in just 3 years!
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
If President Trump were to visit Africa he prolly may not want to come to Nigeria, but he has to come to Nigeria because we really need his help. He is apparently right when he said Nigeria is a shit hole with a lifeless president, and then Madam May, Former PM of Britain corroborated that 80% of Nigerians are living in multidimensional poverty. The fact also says that we are one of the leading nations in open defecation in the world, so we really need President Trump to come and help us.

He will bring good things for us I am sure.

President Buhari should lobby President Trump to come to Nigeria on a state visit. He should lobby the Queen, Queen Liz, to come too, and Bojo. I am sure the attendant benefits if their visit to us will be unquantifiable in economic terms.
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
President Trump, Queen Liz, Bojo, PM Netanyahu

They are all coming to Africa, you heard it here first grin

They are coming to Nigeria
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2020
Daniel 4:23
And whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, Hew the tree down, and destroy it; yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him;
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Isaiah 19:23-25
In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

This is the redemption of the dark-skinned, melanated 'black' people

Egypt, Assyria, and Israel, all 'black people'
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Amos 9:13-15
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.
14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

The word has gone out of the ,out of the LORD, the LORD has promised.
Israel will rise up from the dead.

Egypt will rise up from the dead.

Assyria also will rise up from the dead
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
The dead will resurrect and the undead will be released, this is the promise of our God. If God did not put us to sleep, there is no way you could have risen to power, basest of men oshi

Ezekiel 37:13-14
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Isaiah 19:25
Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

On that they when the LORD redeems his people, Israel and Egypt and Assyria -all melanated people most of whom live in Africa today, the name of the LORD will be blessed forever!
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 14:11-12
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The lucifer of this world is down and out!

Let the kingdom of our God reign forever
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Israel did not start out being black, it is suffering and deprivation that turned fair skin to black. Also, when Israel ran into the interiors of ham, her skin grew progressively darker due to the sun, the fact is fair skin become darkened and more melanated when exposed to harsh sunlight.

BLACK is actually not so much a physical state but more of a spiritual state. If words or phrases like Black sheep, black mark, blackball, blacklist, blackhand, blackmail, blackmarket etc all carry a negative connotation why should BLACKMAN be anything positive? You better be very careful of reinforcing your slavery or devolved state. If they labelled you a BLACKMAN, why should it be a good thing?

BLACKNESS is the description of a devolved spiritual state
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
Now Assyria, Egypt, and Israel are dwelling in Africa today and they have all been kissed by the sun.

They have all become BLACK or cursed/undead

The daughters of Job were all fair before the travails of their father began

Job 42:15
And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Matthew 24:45
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Gorge yourself on fresh hot meat
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2021
Jeremiah 50:6-7
My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

This is the LORD lamenting over his people because they have forgotten him who is their resting place. The shepherds and the leaders who should guide them are the ones leading them astray, from mountain to hill they keep moving from one place to another looking for salvation which they cannot have because they have abandoned the LORD who is their refuge and resting place.

Everyone who has found them has devoured and enslaved them and they feel no guilt about this, because it is the LORD that gave them into their hands, they justify themselves because it is the LORD that has placed his people in their hands,

The people of the LORD have abandoned the LORD, they have left their HOPE and their REFUGE, Israel has sinned against the LORD and abandoned the hope of his fathers, and because of this has become the prey of every predator.

But the LORD will redeem his people and all those that have mercilessly dealt with his people will pay for their sins, and Israel will be the rod of vengeance. It is the promise of the LORD

Isaiah 49:24-26
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Obadiah 1:3-4

The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Go and build your nest inside rock, you must be destroyed
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by Elliot2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
MrPresident1:
President Trump, Queen Liz, Bojo, PM Netanyahu

They are all coming to Africa, you heard it here first grin

They are coming to Nigeria
How far, when are they coming?
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
Elliot2:
How far, when are they coming?

Oh! I should have explained this earlier on this thread even though I have explained it elsewhere

The reason I was saying that all of them would visit Africa is that I thought that Africa is the place of the carcase so I assumed that all of them would come to Africa to have their meeting.

Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

This prophecy is actually a time marker because it helps to show the point that we are in in the fulfillment and evolution of prophecy.

The prophecy that is the premise of this thread was fulfilled in December 2019 when the leaders of NATO gathered for the NATO at 70 summit in London. BoJo was there, Queen Liz, Donald Trump, Macron, Erdogan, etc they were all there.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_171576.htm

NATO actually is an organization that consists of the countries of Old Rome, and America is the head. The place of the carcase is London. This prophecy is a time marker
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Africa: Refuge of the dead
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by Elliot2(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2021
MrPresident1:

Oh! I should have explained this earlier on this thread even though I have explained it elsewhere

The reason I was saying that all of them would visit Africa is that I thought that Africa is the place of the carcase so I assumed that all of them would come to Africa to have their meeting.

Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

This prophecy is actually a time marker because it helps to show the point that we are in in the fulfillment and evolution of prophecy.

The prophecy that is the premise of this thread was fulfilled in December 2019 when the leaders of NATO gathered for the NATO at 70 summit in London. BoJo was there, Queen Liz, Donald Trump, Macron, Erdogan, etc they were all there.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_171576.htm

NATO actually is an organization that consists of the countries of Old Rome, and America is the head. The place of the carcase is London. This prophecy is a time marker
Thank you for your explanation. Actually, I am a watcher of the end time. I have been trying to watch for the signs since over ten years ago after I had several endtime dreams. Please involve me in the knowledge of the end time as revealed to you so I can learn too. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? / Why Did God Create? / Oyedepo Has Done Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.