Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead (1837 Views)

Africans - The Cursed Descendants Of Canaan/ham? / This Spiritual Scientist Says The Name Nigeria Is Cursed And Has To Be Removed / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by Elliot2(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2021
MrPresident1:

Oh! I should have explained this earlier on this thread even though I have explained it elsewhere

The reason I was saying that all of them would visit Africa is that I thought that Africa is the place of the carcase so I assumed that all of them would come to Africa to have their meeting.

Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

This prophecy is actually a time marker because it helps to show the point that we are in in the fulfillment and evolution of prophecy.

The prophecy that is the premise of this thread was fulfilled in December 2019 when the leaders of NATO gathered for the NATO at 70 summit in London. BoJo was there, Queen Liz, Donald Trump, Macron, Erdogan, etc they were all there.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_171576.htm

NATO actually is an organization that consists of the countries of Old Rome, and America is the head. The place of the carcase is London. This prophecy is a time marker
And again, why do you some time describe Donald Trump as an Antichrist, and some other times as a prophet from God. I equally notice this from Righteousness dude posts too. Could you please explain?
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Skunk

Elliot2:
And again, why do you some time describe Donald Trump as an Antichrist, and some other times as a prophet from God. I equally notice this from Righteousness dude posts too. Could you please explain?

Elliot2:
Thank you for your explanation. Actually, I am a watcher of the end time. I have been trying to watch for the signs since over ten years ago after I had several endtime dreams. Please involve me in the knowledge of the end time as revealed to you so I can learn too. Thank you.
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Jeremiah 20:11-12
But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.
12 But, O LORD of hosts, that triest the righteous, and seest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I opened my cause.

The LORD is with Israel forever. The wicked satan and all his skunky hopeless dogs are billed for everlasting destruction
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by Elliot2(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2021
MrPresident1:
Skunk

Really?!
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
MrPresident1:
The difference between the idolatry of America and that of Manasseh is that America knows God because God showed his power to her by making her greatest and the mightiest nation on earth. God prospered her and allowed the wealth of nations to flow seamlessly into her, she enjoyed the best of everything. Everything that could be known of God was made known to the United States America because God's might and power became manifest in them. America prospered in this knowledge

Romans 1:19-21
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

When God punished Manasseh for his idolatry, Manasseh repented and God rehabilitated him. Manasseh repented and tried to make amends when he saw the mighty hand of the LORD.

2 Chronicles 33:12-13
And when he was in affliction, he besought the LORD his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers,
13 And prayed unto him: and he was intreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the LORD he was God.

2 Chronicles 33:15-16
And he took away the strange gods, and the idol out of the house of the LORD, and all the altars that he had built in the mount of the house of the LORD, and in Jerusalem, and cast them out of the city.
16 And he repaired the altar of the LORD, and sacrificed thereon peace offerings and thank offerings, and commanded Judah to serve the LORD God of Israel.

America refused to repent, despite the fact that she knows the LORD. Now, he can now no longer repent. He is now the son of perdition. His sin is now incurable. He now only has to wait for judgment. America is the Lucifer that God created who now tried to overthrow God, so God has put him in his place, dethroned him from heaven and cast him to the dunghill; Generalissimo Michael has defeated him.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

That his embassy that he EXTREMELY PROUDLY placed in the temple of God in Jerusalem is the highest height of IDOLATRY in the whole universe.

Isaiah 14:11-15
Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/13/politics/hagee-jeffress-us-embassy-jerusalem/index.html

Controversial US pastors take part in Jerusalem embassy opening

Hagee said the closing prayer at the opening of the Embassy that is a SHRINE that was opened in the temple of the LORD in Jerusalem

(CNN)Monday's ceremony marking the relocation of the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem broke with tradition in more ways than one.
Besides the political concerns over the move itself, a pair of Christian evangelical leaders were on hand whose words have caused their own share of controversy.
Pastor John Hagee, the founder of Christians United for Israel, delivered the benediction at the ceremony.

"We thank you, O Lord, for President Donald Trump's courage in acknowledging to the world a truth that was established 3,000 years ago -- that Jerusalem is and always shall be the eternal capital of the Jewish people," Hagee said.

"And because of that courage of our President, we gather here today to consecrate the ground upon which the United States Embassy will stand reminding the dictators of the world that America and Israel are forever united," he added.

A major proponent of the embassy move, Hagee said in a recent interview with conservative news site Breitbart that he told Trump he would win "political immortality" for moving the embassy from Tel Aviv.

"I told him that the moment that you do that, I believe that you will step into political immortality," the news site quoted Hagee as saying. "Because you are having the courage to do what other presidents did not have the courage to do."

Meanwhile, another controversial evangelical pastor, Robert Jeffress, said a prayer at the embassy opening.
"We come before you, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, thanking you for bringing us to this momentous occasion in the life of your people and in the history of our world," Jeffress said on Monday.

Jeffress went on to praise the leadership of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman and Trump.
"We want to thank you for the tremendous leadership of our great president, Donald J. Trump. Without President Trump's determination, resolve and courage we would not be here today," he said.

"And I believe I speak for everyone of us when I say I thank you every day that you have given us a President who boldly stands on the right side of history but more importantly stands on the right side of you, O God, when it comes to Israel," Jeffress added.

Hagee said Donald Trump was on his way to 'political immortality, lmao, this was true until he was dethroned by the corona virus, the invisible enemy
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2021
Egypt, Assyria, and Israel are all living in Africa, they have turned black as a result of the LORD's anger upon them. They have become the prey of very fowl of the air.

But as for Israel, everyone that found them and devoured them has devoured poison. Everyone that took advantage of the apple of the LORD's eye, that messed up the very beloved of his soul has sown evil to himself, they have eaten poison! Dem don chop ogbonge poison!

Jeremiah 50:7
All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

Every one who has traded in Israel, who has enjoyed Israel's blessings without paying, who has betrayed Israel, who has raped Israel, who has messed up Israel, who has dealt falsely with Israel, who has maligned Israel, who has traded unfairly with Israel, who has marched and trampled upon Israel

una don chop poison, saith the LORD

Jeremiah 2:3
Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD.
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2021
All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

You found him in the wilderness and devoured him abi, because his LORD's eye was away from him so you chopped him and cleaned mouth abi you enjoyed his blessings and did not pay, you stole from him, you oppressed him, you depressed him, you manipulated him, you treated him so unfairly, you stole from him, pauperized him, enslaved him, colonized him, raped him, dehumanized him, chastised him, dishonoured him, slandered him, sacked him, punished him, slapped him, beat him up, thrashed him, spanked him, said harsh words against him, made jest of him

O TI JE POISON!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let diarrhoea and dysentery begin to worry you now, let your two leaved gates begin to open up uncontrollably, because you have eaten poison, you have offended the LORD. You have eaten poison

Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD.

You have devoured him, let your two leaved gates open uncontrollably

Isaiah 45:1
Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
MrPresident1:

You found him in the wilderness and devoured him abi, because his LORD's eye was away from him so you chopped him and cleaned mouth abi you enjoyed his blessings and did not pay, you stole from him, you oppressed him, you depressed him, you manipulated him, you treated him so unfairly, you stole from him, pauperized him, enslaved him, colonized him, raped him, dehumanized him, chastised him, dishonoured him, slandered him, sacked him, punished him, slapped him, beat him up, thrashed him, spanked him, said harsh words against him, made jest of him

O TI JE POISON!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let diarrhoea and dysentery begin to worry you now, let your two leaved gates begin to open up uncontrollably, because you have eaten poison, you have offended the LORD. You have eaten poison

You have devoured him, let your two leaved gates open uncontrollably

Isaiah 45:1
Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

So you thought you will just chop and clean mouth abi? grin grin grin
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Read
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

All the nations that forget God will be turned to hell. So this is the case of Africa and the dark-skinned people living inside it

The cup of wrath has now been taken out of our hands and passed to the heaven of this world
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2021
MrPresident1:

Jeremiah 50:6-7
My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

There is no one that touched Israel who will not pay a heavy and terrible price for it
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 140:9-11
9 As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
10 Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
11 Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.
Re: AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead by MrPresident1: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do We Go When We Die? / If All Pastors Can Teach This / This Days Pastors Don't Care About Their Members!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.