Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? (1845 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
My hypothesis is that there are Black people all over the Earth and unlike presented in television magazines, and other forms of popular media lightskin is the minority. Darkskin is the actual majority of people in the world and most diverse of phenotypes. And since we know that the father produces the bloodline which comes the genetics for planting the characteristics of each phenotype, then it must be calculated that Noah's sons is symbolic the various bloodlines or races of darkskin people upon the Earth. This also proves all the classical history or antiquity belongs to the darkskin bloodlines. There were no modern Whites, Arabs, Indians, Asians, Hispanics, even lightskin mulattoes so called modern Blacks in antiquity. There was only darkskin people and no proof whatsoever that they started in Africa.

I am lightskin American Black and I was the lightest of my father's bloodline who are totally darkskin people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYRoCXfJUVg

2 Likes

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2020

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
. .

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2020

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2020

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
These I collected from all over the world and it proves darkskin is everywhere and if added together it is greater in number than lightskin or White.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by fati2001(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
WOOOOW, AMAZING ESPECIALLY THE SKIN COLOR AND EYES

1 Like

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
My skin is light, very light. I look like Northern Ethiopian. Lightskin is the minority even in my father's bloodline.

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
....another phenotype darkskin curly hair.

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2020

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2020

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by 1Sharon(f): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Op those solomon island/australasians you posted are not black ooo

1 Like

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
1Sharon:
Op those somon island/australasians you posted are not black ooo

Their skin is darker than mine. I am as lightskin as Will Smith. Their hair looks different which shows darkin was the original and contained all the phenotypes which are present in lightskin and White people.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by 1Sharon(f): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

Their skin is darker than mine. I am as lightskin as Will Smith. Their hair looks different which shows darkin was the original and contained all the phenotypes which are present in lightskin and White people.

So? They aren't part of the negro race. And yes dark skin was the original

1 Like

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
1Sharon:

So? They aren't part of the negro race. And yes dark skin was the original

You are aware Negro only means Black? And if that's the qualifications then alot of mixed race lightskin people are not Negroes.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by 1Sharon(f): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

You are aware Negro only means Black? And if that's the qualifications then alot of mixed race lightskin people are not Negroes.

They're mixed race, exactly.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
1Sharon:

They're mixed race, exactly.

Yet these Pacific Islanders Blacks were dark hued before being mixed with White. And many of them off camera are still predominantly darkskin.

1 Like

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by 1Sharon(f): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

Yet these Pacific Islanders Blacks were dark hued before being mixed with White. And many of them off camera are still predominantly darkskin.

They are not black people bro.

Your goal shifting no be here
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
1Sharon:

They are not black people bro.

Your goal shifting no be here

How come they are not? You have yet to give a critirea on what and who is Black.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by 1Sharon(f): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

How come they are not? You have yet to give a critirea on what and who is Black.

They are Australoids. There are genetically closer to asians than people in Africa.

There are 4 racial classifications on earth

1 Like

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
1Sharon:

They are Australoids. There are genetically closer to asians than people in Africa.

There are 4 racial classifications on earth

Yet there are darkskinned Asians too, did you miss their pictures?

I'm saying the Negro isnt the only darkskin of antiquity. Are you disappointed with that?
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by 1Sharon(f): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

Yet there are darkskinned Asians too, did you miss their pictures?

I'm saying the Negro isnt the only darkskin of antiquity. Are you disappointed with that?

Does that make those asians black?

My point is that those australoids up there are not black, but belong to a separate racial category altogether.

I'm not arguing about negros being the only dark skinned people

1 Like

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Does that make those asians black?

My point is that those australoids up there are not black, but belong to a separate racial category altogether.

I'm not arguing about negros being the only dark skinned people

They are not the standard Negro of the racial construct we have been indoctrinated with from schooling. Yet they are ancient and they are darkskin.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by 1Sharon(f): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

They are not the standard Negro of the racial construct we have been indoctrinated with from schooling. Yet they are ancient and they are darkskin.

Oh you're saying those asians are black? grin
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Oh you're saying those asians are black? grin

Yes. There are even different DNA groups among what you and I consider Black/Negro now. I am challenging the accepted standard because it doesn't fully explain humanity.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by omobonike70223: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
These I collected from all over the country and it proves darkskin is everywhere and if added together it is greater in proportion than lightskin or White.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
omobonike70223:
These I collected from all over the country and it proves darkskin is everywhere and if added together it is greater in proportion than lightskin or White.

Paraphrasing?
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by 1Sharon(f): 12:06am On Oct 09, 2020
DevilBishops:

Yes. There are even different DNA groups among what you and I consider Black/Negro now. I am challenging the accepted standard because it doesn't fully explain humanity.

What DNA groups? so asians are black now? Why do blk ppl love to claim ppl that want nothing to do with them?

Skintone does not define race, cos race is beyond skin tone

3 Likes

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2020
1Sharon:

What DNA groups? so asians are black now? Why do blk ppl love to claim ppl that want nothing to do with them?

Skintone does not define race, cos race is beyond skin tone

Stop double talking. No one is claiming any race here!

I'm saying it's no proof Africa is the origin considering the predominant of darkskin and its widely varied phenotypes such it precedes and has producesd all lightskin and White. Those darkskin Asians have existed before White people and where building advanced civilization compable to Egypt during the time of Egypt and possibly prior.
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by DevilBishops: 12:39am On Oct 09, 2020
I'm saying our version of Black may be one version of it. And that lighter skin and White skin come much later. Yet greater still darkskin is the majority on Earth not the lighter skin.

1 Like

Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by Judybash93(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Do you know why scientists came to the conclusion that the evolution of homo sapiens started in Africa?
Re: No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? by Judybash93(m): 12:50am On Oct 09, 2020
And do you know why people develop melanin and some people don't? This thread is funny as f

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Rid of the False Gospel Of Grace and be Saved / Scientific Facts As To Why A Creator Cannot Possibly Exist. / If You Don't Speak In Tongues,you're On your Way To Hell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.