Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim. (411 Views)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc / A Must Read:- How I Almost Lost My Womb To Bad Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim. by correctkidabc(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2019
The Popular Actress who featured in ‘Heaven’s Hell’ which was premiered in the cinemas on Friday, recently shared her story at an event tagged ‘Conversation with Nse.’

Nse Reveals that she was never going to be able to have a baby as she was diagnosed three years ago with Adenomyosis, a condition whereby the inner lining of the uterus breaks through the muscle wall of the uterus.
Source: https://www.correctkid.com/i-removed-my-womb-to-live-a-normal-life-nse-ikpe-etim/
Re: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim. by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2019
grin
Re: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim. by Amanee(f): 11:24am On May 12, 2019
Wow, that's huge

(1) (Reply)

Questions For My Wife!!! / Kiddies Shoes At Wholesale Prices / Your Marriage Certificate Is Illegal If Not Issued By Principal Registrar – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.