Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 (14748 Views)

Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister / Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by mistyebby(f): 2:26pm On May 12, 2019
RTSC:

But not everybody can be rich. If everybody wants to get rich, the chance of you personally becoming rich becomes very slim and crime increase in society.

You have no sense sha . See wetin person dey write.

You want a "dog eat dog" country and you think you would not be eaten yourself.

Instead of you to pray for a sane society where merit thrives so your children can excel.

Every still boils down to the Nepotic leaders we have. Southerners have benefitted from the international community than the so called country they call theirs.

This bullshit has to stop or there is no one Nigeria!!!

These set of people have over 80% of the national cake going to their region and not even remiting up to 20% resources. I stand to be corrected with facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by bkool7(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2019
tactius:
What some Nigerians are querying is why her and not anyone else?

Add the tribal and religious issues..
Why not her if it can be anyone?
Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by Wallade(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2019
athorello:

Maybe you should tell us the qualification/experience required by the ICPC act for a 21 year old potential board member.
I'm telling you that just within a year her membership of the board will enable her to get any certification and international exposure she needs and that's like an open door. She already has the platform to be in government for so long if power stays the same or if she'll be wise enough to flow with the powers that be.

Quit wailing already. We have millions of youths thousands with supposedly better qualification but only one person can get it. Everyone has her own opportunity. So, I'll only count her lucky and move on with my life.

I don weak for this matter, abeg.

You don weak abi, Pele. That was not luck, that was privileged and high powered influence from the Powerful Group in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by darkelf: 2:42pm On May 12, 2019
fk001:

Must it be you or someone you know? Or must it be someone from South?

Everyone has his own luck, this is her luck just congratulate her and stop wailing.

See the average Nigerian mentality.

Its her luck.....like seriously....woww.

No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward. We are being governed by lucky leaders..by luck. We aren't governed by policies which are results of sound thought. NO. Our leaders gamble with everything and leave governance to luck and fortune to decide.

Your type is one of the problem with the followers. I'm sure you throw dice when deciding on the leader to elect. Or you are just plain ignorant.
Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by darkelf: 2:48pm On May 12, 2019
MostHated:

Nah, rather than wailing and shouting "marginalisation" all over the internet, I'd rather make a name for myself so my children will also have an advantage. Bro, this hate will take you nowhere(no offence meant)...Just double your hustle, and pray for Grace, so you'll attain a height that your name alone will open doors for your loved ones. When you get there(and I pray you do), I sincerely hope that nobody will refuse your child a position he/she merits just because you(their parents) succeeded in life.

I've never met you before, so this isn't personal. I just do believe that you need to work on your mindset, and you'll be just fine. I wish you the very best.

People speaking against something they feel is wrong isn't hate. It seems you have a problem comprehending logic and arguments. It is a personal opinion.

You are the one that needs to work not just in your mindset but also on your cognitive skills.

I also don't know you but I can deduce your level of reasoning from your post
Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by darkelf: 2:52pm On May 12, 2019
RTSC:

But not everybody can be rich. If everybody wants to get rich, the chance of you personally becoming rich becomes very slim and crime increase in society.

You have no sense sha . See wetin person dey write.

You want a "dog eat dog" country and you think you would not be eaten yourself.

Instead of you to pray for a sane society where merit thrives so your children can excel.

I said it in an earlier post. He is immature and has a parochial mindset. Imagine, just him and his children must excel.

His type will fill sensitive posts with cronies and sycophants. And then lead his organization into the abyss. Well, its the mindset of the average Nigerian. They would say it is her time and soon their time would come.

I'm sure he has used her appointment as prayer point in church today. Such insensitivity
Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by darkelf: 2:53pm On May 12, 2019
H2Ossss:

hmmm... theres no point continuing this convo.. you are right.

Some of them can't be reasoned with.

I finished my first degree at 19 and my second at 24. I worked in between. At 30, I should have garnered 10 yrs experience.
Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by H2Ossss(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2019
darkelf:

Some of them can't be reasoned with.

I finished my first degree at 19 and my second at 24. I worked in between. At 30, I should have garnered 10 yrs experience.

Lol... exactly... I typed a response for him... trying explain... but I just realized it was a waste of time... I deleted everything cuz as you said.. some people can't be reasoned with...

1st degree at 19... thats a nice feat... you're based in lag?
Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by Reference(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2019
No one is sayung the law was broken but the poster should be honest with himself. If he was the owner of the said establishment, will he employ such a fellow into such a position. Is it because the establishment belongs to a faceless person called 'government' which everyone exploits and abuses.

This once again brings to the fore the problem and challenges of identifying what the values of Nigerians are and the fact that a nation which cannot simply do what is right, honest and equaitable should in any way, shape or formexpect to progress and develop. If this stands, the next government does same and the next government after that makes it worse, it becomes a culture that totals this country.

Its just a pity.
Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by comradewanle(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2019
I know some people will still blame Buhari for an Act that was promulgated in 2000.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2019
gabbasin:
Too much mischief in the media, both traditional and new, when there is a provision for a youth as a member of the commission by the extant act why the hullabaloo

I think sm are concerned that can it be just any youth like a bread seller or fresh graduate or sm1 who possess sm qualifications that can be relevant to the body.

She does qualify based on the basic requirement for the slot.
Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 12, 2019
boostdom:
The interpretation of the outcry on her appointed position is that she is ill-equipped and inexperienced in any meaningful position to justify a seat as a board member in an agency like ICPC.

If the requirement was just anyone not more than thirty years, why didn't they choose that sales girl at a store or a fare collector?

It is expected that certain altruistic positions be taken in matters of national interest.

If it is compulsory that the candidate be a youth from the North and a muslim, is this girl the most qualified they have?

Exactly!!!, Infact i can say she is well below average what we have even in my district

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by darkelf: 5:22pm On May 12, 2019
H2Ossss:

Lol... exactly... I typed a response for him... trying explain... but I just realized it was a waste of time... I deleted everything cuz as you said.. some people can't be reasoned with...

1st degree at 19... thats a nice feat... you're based in lag?

Now in Abuja bro
Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by olatunyemi(m): 6:01am On May 13, 2019
One thing I am sure of is almost all of us have benefited in a corrupt practice in one way or the other. If you have submitted your files to a lecturer in your community to gain admission instead of waiting for schools to decide or you have used connection in a wedding to get meals, all are corrupt practices and a reason why you can't blame her. I am sure most of us will be quiet if it happened to us or our relative
Re: Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2019
while this envying the girl was chosen it may not be your turn today wait for your turn tomorrow if your didn't come your children may have it moreover all of us can not work for fg .her state went for young lad while others went for old one who is to blame your state leader not Mr president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: FG's Claim On Weapons’ Import Denial False - Daily Trust / 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest / Nasarawa Residents Protest Appeal Court Judgment Reversing Gov’s Sacking(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.