Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (54327 Views)

Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2019
If You got the dollar spray it for others and let the money spread
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2019
It's part of african tradition to spray money.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2019
hmm
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
You dey follow me from my village? Allow na angry

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:00pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

cheesy grin cheesy
You don too quote me
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 12, 2019
I no trust de connection between the pastor and the girl from the position of the girl in dese photos

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by shineeye1: 3:00pm On May 12, 2019
zoba88:
A Nigerian pastor Ephraim Ononye was pictured 'spraying' dollars at a wedding in Lagos.Sharing the news,he wrote...

'One of my sons in Lagos found a wife, yes he found a good thing and has obtained favour from God.

Now let dollars fly.
Congratulations Prophetic Prophet Samuel Ezebube and wife'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/pastor-ephraim-ononye-sprays-dollars-at.html

Least expected from a Preacher but today, just anything goes....
The world has become so churchy even as the church has become so worldly! It is now acceptable (only to the wayward) for church ministers to fornicate, cohabit, drink, drug, defraud, yahoo plus, like any other "professing" Christian and unbeliever in the world. Welcome to the last days....
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Mickeybook(f): 3:03pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Na my fellow Christian brothers dey go the church cheesy
then convince them to stop paying tithe and stop ranting here
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2019
Eku ino wo
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 3:08pm On May 12, 2019
Worthless 1 dollar bills that aboki will be pricing 200 naira
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Jkt001(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Chai! Our tithes and offerings embarassed

Shut up there....We know your type....You drop a deteriorated and stitched #20 note in the offering bag and come online to rant....#Keyboard_warrior
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by naijajobx: 3:09pm On May 12, 2019
Really
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by VillagePipu: 3:10pm On May 12, 2019
OboOlora:
Nice one pastor!

If some people are foolish to remit their salary n upkeep to u, who am I to blame u for spending it anyhow?

But why waste that money at a wedding though, u could have sprayed same n still get a lap dance at a strip club.

Cc. prettymikeoflagos lmao

What if the bride is his personal olosho who gives him lap dance?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2019
It's like the pastor and the lady dey ******
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by VillagePipu: 3:13pm On May 12, 2019
Jkt001:

Shut up there....We know your type....You drop a deteriorated and stitched #20 note in the offering bag and come online to rant....#Keyboard_warrior

See this one

You're ranting like a conductor. I'm sure you went to church today, yet no difference between you and those you call unbelievers.

You pay tithes, think within yourself how you're better off than those who don't pay. Go and find out if you're progressing as much as those who don't pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Olorunnim: 3:17pm On May 12, 2019
The way that pastor is looking at the woman in the second picture ehhn I don't trust him with that man's wife
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Jkt001(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2019
VillagePipu:

See this one

You're ranting like a conductor. I'm sure you went to church today, yet no difference between you and those you call unbelievers.

You pay tithes, think within yourself how you're better off than those who don't pay. Go and find out if you're progressing as much as those who don't pay.

Your "Moniker" speaks Volumes......
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Freshlorde: 3:18pm On May 12, 2019
E nor pass 40k
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Grandeweb: 3:19pm On May 12, 2019
​�How To Get Free N1000 Airtime On Any Network.

1- Download and install this App from this link >
https://one./referrals/?invitedby=061b8ae6-310f-477f-9559-17c78511b6db

2- Use Nigeria as your country
3- Login or Register with new account
4-Purchase airtime for only N50 to get the N1000. You can cash it as Airtime on any network.

And you can also use the app to buy Data, Airtime, Tv, Electricity, Internet, stuffs e.t.c

Note:- You Must create account with them before you get your N1000 and You have to refer friends to earn more. You will get free N1000 for any one that registered with you.
==================================================
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by donbenie(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2019
Guyman..
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by gbishman: 3:28pm On May 12, 2019
Believe me I out words to describe this. Good luck pastor
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by VillagePipu: 3:28pm On May 12, 2019
Jkt001:

Your "Moniker" speaks Volumes......

I'm happy it spoke sense into your head. Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:31pm On May 12, 2019
And so?? He shouldn't spray money again because he's a pastor
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by segzyj(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2019
I see a connection between that Pastor and the Bride
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Deicide: 3:36pm On May 12, 2019
Fear of the unknown, that's why the Church created hell

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by HgsMediaPlus: 3:37pm On May 12, 2019
Hungry” man goes public with his desire to dine with Emoney and Dangote in lagos

WATCH VIDEO HERE
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Fuqman(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2019
The connection between the pastor and bride ehh.. No be me talk em ooh.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2019
grin his business.

Buy your good plan oil from us today,

For your own delivery contact us on 08172010068
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:49pm On May 12, 2019
Ghost1994:
Can only see beer lord pastor here grin
He looks like a Guyman and also like a shrine priest, nawao grin

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by kantoronto: 3:50pm On May 12, 2019
His church is in Abakaliki
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by flexynwa: 3:53pm On May 12, 2019
He is not just a pastor..but a prophet of God...I have meet him somewhere last month..and the meeting was great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.